Prairie Council on Aging Employee Review

View all Prairie Council on Aging reviews

to each their own
Case Manager (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, ILMarch 16, 2018
Loved the job itself, the clients and the day to day tasks. There was disruption among the ranks and micromanaging from the boss among other things. Hopefully things have changed since my time there.

Other Prairie Council on Aging Employee Reviews

Fast paced, but rewarding and flexible
Case Manager (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville ILMay 16, 2018
A typical day at Prairie Council on Aging consisted of going on home visits and assessing the elderly population for in-home services, setting up the services and then monitoring services. After returning to the office it was time to return phone calls, complete paperwork. and review cases with Supervisors. My coworkers were extremely helpful and encouraging. This helped to create a positive work environment where we worked together to get the job done. Great flexibility and good time off. Supervisors were always available and willing to assist when needed and were very supportive. Time management and organizational skills are a must to succeed in this job.
Pros
Good for family life
Cons
No benefits
flexible
Case Manager I (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville Il.May 8, 2018
I got to schedule my own day. The work expectations were given and I was able to work independently. Small office nice office space and very friendly group of co-workers.
Pros
occasional free lunch, Wellness program
Cons
No one did my work when i was on vacation.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Prairie Council on Aging. Our community is ready to answer.

Prairie Council on Aging Reviews by Job Title