PRAIRIE FARMS DAIRY Employee Reviews for Delivery Driver

Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Cape Girardeau, MOAugust 1, 2019
None......... was a job. Loaded unloaded dairy products and stocked shelves. Management was okay but union dues ate your whole paycheck. I was too fast for this job
Great
Delivery Driver (Current Employee) –  Oak Park, MIJuly 30, 2019
Nice pay but for the work i believe we're underpaid in all honesty. The hours can be very long depends on how fast u are and the work is very physical. There will he alot of lifting and pulling. Management is alright no room to move up in the company no raises just a set pay.
Fun
Delivery Driver (Current Employee) –  Anderson, INAugust 28, 2017
Extremely fun environment. Fair employer, top notch pay and benefit package. 5 day work week, hoed physical rewarding job. Fair management helps when they can
Pros
Hours
Cons
Good place to work, great home time.
I was a Wholesale Delivery Driver. (Former Employee) –  Peoria, IllinoisJanuary 23, 2016
Prairie Farms was a great place to work and I was usually off work by 3:00 in the afternoon. I had good pay and great home time. I never worked week ends. I would recommend Prairie Farms to anyone.
Excellent company to work for
Wholesale delivery driver (Former Employee) –  Stayed within the state of IllinoisJuly 8, 2015
Prairie Farms Dairy Inc. was an excellent company to drive for. I was home early most days of the week. I usually had a 3 day weekend. The pay and benefits were excellent and the people I worked with were very friendly.
Pros
Excellent pay and benefits, very friendly work environment
Cons
?????