PRAIRIE FARMS DAIRY Employee Review

View all PRAIRIE FARMS DAIRY reviews

Best work experience ever - my dream job come true!
Office Manager (Former Employee) –  MissouriMarch 3, 2014
The best part of working for PFD was the people with whom I worked. One could not ask for a better work environment or a better group of people to work with. Every day I learned something new...regardless of how big or small. The way I look at it, if you're not learning something new, you're just not trying hard enough. The hardest part for me was the day I gave my 2 weeks notice. (Oh, how I wish I could have that to do all over again...I'd still be there today!)
Pros
Pride earned by working for such a prestigious company.
Cons
Sometimes there just seemed to be not enough hours in the day.

Other PRAIRIE FARMS DAIRY Employee Reviews

Very nice place to work
Electrical Maintenance Technician (Current Employee) –  Luana, IAOctober 10, 2019
Great employees, very relaxed. Highly recommend coming and working here. There are a few people that need to be let go from management to better improve the plant.
Pros
Good pay, benefits, and fellow employees
Cons
Some bad management
Good management at branch
Driver/Salesman (Current Employee) –  Clarksville, MIOctober 3, 2019
Excellent management at my branch. They do not bother you at all as long as no customers are complaining about running out of product. If you make a mistake and someone does run out once in a while, it's not a huge deal, just don't make it a regular thing. Day-to-day is what you make it, earlier you get up, easier it is typically. Hours are pretty flexible, again, if customers aren't complaining, you can do what you want. It's not hourly, it's a day rate +commission. If you like to move fast, it's not bad. It'll keep you fit. But you can also take as long as you like, so long as you keep it within DOT limits (salesmen get 14 hours before they have to go off duty).

Overall, not bad. I'd recommend them. Pretty laid back, just don't ruin it by being a lazy slacker.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at PRAIRIE FARMS DAIRY. Our community is ready to answer.