Prairie St. John's Employee Review

View all Prairie St. John's reviews

Lots of ups and downs
PSYCHIATRIC TECHNICIAN/CNA (Current Employee) –  Fargo, NDMarch 20, 2018
I absolutely love mental health and the patients that I work with. The difficulty lies in the management and their care and concern for their staff and patients. Basically management there sucks. The work is difficult but rewarding. Definitely takes a special person to work in mental health.

Other Prairie St. John's Employee Reviews

Overworked and underpaid
Psychiatric Technician (Former Employee) –  Fargo, NDApril 29, 2019
Staff is overworked often mandated for 16 hour shifts and required to come back in the next day for their shift. Employees are working dangerous hours around people who are suicidal, psychotic and unpredictable. Pay stubs are often messed up and needing to be corrected due to shift differential pay and mandate pay. Management is not very responsive to your needs nor do they really pay attention. Bad atmosphere. Lots of rude employees who do not collaborate with other staff on the unit which leaves the unit in constant chaos and stress and the patients take notice. Not a great environment for treatment as the hospital is run very poorly.
Pros
Able to pick up shifts if needing extra hours
Cons
Mandated to work, poor benefits, poor management
Not a good place to work.
Nurse (Current Employee) –  FargoApril 26, 2019
Management is horrible.I love my Job at praire st John but management is really bad.They don't care about there staff.The atmosphere is not good .Too much gossip .

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Prairie St. John's. Our community is ready to answer.

2.7