Pratt Industries Employee Reviews

overall good place to work
Maintenance Technician (Current Employee) –  Humboldt, TNSeptember 16, 2018
overall a good place to work. youll work all the overtime you want. most of the time your there six days a week. would like more off time but the overtime in nice.
Productive and safe environment as long as everybody does their part accordingly.
Machine Operator/Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Wichita, KSSeptember 11, 2018
Working for Pratt in my opinion was pretty smooth as far as working for your money. But when it comes to day to day it’s better to try to just do your part so everything and everybody comes together to have good production rates.
Pros
Cookouts every 3 months
Cons
20 minute lunch break for your 10 hour day
No improvement.
Maintenace Technician (Current Employee) –  Ontario, CASeptember 10, 2018
There is no room for improvement, just a plateau and low wages for employees. Learned quite a bit stuff in the beginning but after a few months changed and then you get moved and given more work but still low wages.
Job
Laborer Worker (Former Employee) –  Ft worthSeptember 3, 2018
Management,HE ,deemed I was not good enough for them with 7 different college degrees on display at indeed ,many CEO,I know in ft worth ,Arlington area feel they are stupid people no vision ,no company growth
Cons
Sorry people
Pratt Industries
Staff Accountant (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAAugust 26, 2018
Good place for a first start. Will not take you long to see if you are a fit for the culture/people or not. If salaried there is an expectation of hours beyond the regular 8-5.
Honest, but hard work
Stack Off (Former Employee) –  Conyers, GAAugust 24, 2018
You earn every dollar you are paid here. Starting off as a stacker is tedious; it often seems as if you are the only one on your machine who is actually doing anything. The people are generally pretty nice, but some operators like to run the machine wide open so that they get to take a break. As the stack off, this makes your life more difficult, but its not the worst thing in the world. I enjoyed the pay (usually got 10+ hours of overtime per week), but it consumed my life for an entire summer.
Pros
Pay
Cons
Hours
Poor management
Operator (Former Employee) –  Valparaiso, INAugust 23, 2018
Favortism in this company sweet shop human resources are never there i wouldnt recommend anyone to work here to much bs corragator sits in his office all day no supervision no appreciation for working hard
Hard knock life
Services Manager/Warehouse Manager (Current Employee) –  Dayton, OHAugust 19, 2018
As a manager, You don't really get a quality of life. Obviously should always have your phone in case something goes wrong, that's not the problem. the hours I am there every day is between 10 to 14 hours plus weekends. I am not compensated for what I do. Only paid for one of the 2 job positions I actually do.
family oriented
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Valparaiso, INAugust 16, 2018
They do alot for employees and do a lot for the community as in donations. Or collections

Great benefits and monthly bonus

Job security

Expanding and growing
Pros
employee encentives
Long hours,too much leniency on co-workers. Not enough supervision
Forklift Operator/Warehouse (Former Employee) –  Springfield, OhioAugust 15, 2018
12 hour shifts.Was tpld i would be on 1st shift,and i was put on 3rd, and lied to about that. Training was short-lived, basically had to learn on my own.
Pros
Cons
12 hour shift, poor training.

Want to know more about Pratt Industries?

Ask a question
Temp
Packer (Former Employee) –  Whitsett, NCAugust 13, 2018
Temp job that didn't pay much money but wanted you to work fast paced in the heat the management was stuck up and really didn't want to help if you didn't know something about the job
fun place
Clamp/ Forklift Operator (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXAugust 10, 2018
It was a fun place to work, I enjoyed my co-workers, but management had little knowledge of what each associate function was on a daily basis.
too many chiefs
Pros
good work hours
Cons
dis- organized
Overall good place
Heavy Equipment Operator (Former Employee) –  Conyers, GAAugust 8, 2018
Fast paced, Swing shift, lack of schedule and shift work disorder, steady work, always will make your hours, Job security, not a lack of communication from bosses and supervisor to employees, In house promotions.
It was ok
Hot melt (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKAugust 7, 2018
They just fired me for no reason never call me.back
and also people Well still your lunch Also it's pretty hot in there I think you should get air conditioner
Pros
Just free power range
Cons
Short breaks
Production
Logistics Lead and Dispatcher (Former Employee) –  Corrugation Division Conyers, GAAugust 3, 2018
Started at entry level and worked up to Logistics Lead and Dispatcher in the Corrugation Division
Also attended college
Bachelor of Science
No opportunities from the management at the time

The Cola Cola Co. made me an offer and i had to resign
Brotherhood makes you feel like u don't belong.
Maintenence Mechanic (Former Employee) –  Albert Lea, MNAugust 1, 2018
I was hired as a temp there on overnights for maintenance and there was this guy that they stuck me with and he straight up from the beginning tried sabotaging my employment there because for what the reason I have no idea I tried to tell people on days like my supervisor other co-workers about this and they all just looked at me like I was crazy and soon enough and I gotten bad enough where this passive-aggressive individual he convinced my boss our boss that I was just wasting time or screwing things up or something because one day I got to call not to go to work because of time management they said. And the stuff we will the guy that you cannot work with literally he won't even talk to you and they just don't believe anything you say because they're all over the whole brotherhood and you're just an outsider that doesn't mean squat to them they treat you like garbage and someone who does not belong.
Pros
Cons
Hostile work environment, shady pepole, poor management., unfair in every category.
fairly decent place of employment
Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  Statesville, NCAugust 1, 2018
Fast paced work environment. Good bunch of people to work with. Relatively clean working conditions, but be prepared to sweat. Very loud areas, but luckily safety seems of high importance.
Cons
understaffed in maintenance
Excellent place to work
Customer Service Manager (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJuly 31, 2018
Pratt Industries is a strong, solid company. Pratt strives to achieve complete customers satisfaction through high standards like ISO compliance. The office environment is friendly - staff members know each other well. The GM was very flexible with time off needed for appointments, etc. Department members worked as a team both inside their department but also across the other departments. Excellent place to work.
I dislike working here.
Scale House Clerk (Former Employee) –  Conyers, GAJuly 26, 2018
The management was very poor. They acted very childish. They picked favorites. There was a few office workers there who didn’t even talk to each other. When they seen each other the would fuss.
Pros
Cons
Short breaks
Good
Automatan labeler operator (Current Employee) –  Kansas City, MOJuly 22, 2018
It really good place to work they got they take cash out on a company luncheon want to you're at like one of the zoos or something like that we have microwave luncheons to go over numbers and to see how we're doing
Pros
Monthly luncheons
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pratt Industries. Our community is ready to answer.

See reviews about

Ratings from women

1.6InHerSight Score

1.1Personal Development

2.1Career Opportunities

1.6Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight