Ensure greater accountability and transparency because right now there is none. Middle management does whatever it pleases.
I would be more flexible and order things more promptly and be more on top of getting everything and just all together planning more ahead
Equal job opportunities for men and women.
More experience better work ethics
Hire more experienced people
Hire people who are motivated to work
Make sure employees are listened to and that they aren't asked to do other people's work or told to do 10 hours work in 115 degree weather.
I don't work at Praxair, so from the outside looking in, I do see that the company has great growth and great leadership. But I will say this when a company experiences problems you must look at management they are the first indicators when your workforce is not satisfied, and growth and customer service are affected.
Run the company like its 2018 and not 1980’s or 90’s ...
- What tips or advice would you give to someone interviewing at Praxair?13 people answered
- How did you get your first interview at Praxair?9 people answered
- How are the working hours at Praxair?7 people answered
- What is the most stressful part about working at Praxair?6 people answered
- Is there alot of layoffs? What's scale?6 people answered
- Are the trucks automatics5 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Praxair? What are the steps along the way…5 people answered
- How long does it take to hear a response after an initial in person interview?4 people answered
- What's the driver salaries?4 people answered
- What would you suggest Praxair management do to prevent others from leaving?4 people answered