Praxair Employee Review

Truck driver
Truck Driver Class A (Current Employee) –  La Porte, TXApril 16, 2019
I like this job . Not a bad place to work. Only place that I've worked at that driver's like the job. Management will work with you and listens to what you have to say or need. You can move around the company to other positions if there is an opening after a year of service.
Pros
Good money
Cons

Other Praxair Employee Reviews

Good Place to work if you like being a number.
Driver (Former Employee) –  Gadsden, ALJuly 13, 2019
No room for advancement for drivers. Buddy buddy culture is alive and well!. Really enjoyed job until company installed cameras in trucks which Is good looking ahead, but not looking at the driver. Many drivers have been fired because they were monitored by camaras.
Good pay but a lot of responsibility
Production Technician (Former Employee) –  Pittsburg, CAJuly 11, 2019
Management was nice but never around (I got hired at the time of managerial change)

Though, it was a good place to start within the "industrial" stage. A good amount of perks - they fed us from time to time, and the salary was fair (overtime). But staff is scarce! And because of this, you'd be doing a lot more work than initially told; one main factor why I left.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Praxair. Our community is ready to answer.

Diversity score

Comparably
Diversity Score

The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at Praxair.

Powered by Comparably