Praxair Employee Review

To many haters work here and they are not team players and they dont help other drivers
Driver/Operator (Former Employee) –  Theodore, ALMay 26, 2019
Would be a great job if they paid right like the other plants they have our bonus wasnt right. They took away from our raise to make a little 100 dollars bonus and try to convince us that we are making more when other plants get anywhere from 250 to 350 dollars a month bonus
Pros
Its local
Cons
Not enough pay

Other Praxair Employee Reviews

Not that bad to start your career.
Chemist (Former Employee) –  Baton Rouge, LAJuly 20, 2019
Worked there for one year. First job out of college. Was not that bad. Didn’t have a lot of direction. This was the beginning of my safety career. I found a tank outside that was leaking gas. Reported to the manager. I enjoyed this job.
Good Place to work if you like being a number.
Driver (Former Employee) –  Gadsden, ALJuly 13, 2019
No room for advancement for drivers. Buddy buddy culture is alive and well!. Really enjoyed job until company installed cameras in trucks which Is good looking ahead, but not looking at the driver. Many drivers have been fired because they were monitored by camaras.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Praxair. Our community is ready to answer.

Diversity score

Comparably
Diversity Score

The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at Praxair.

Powered by Comparably