Precise Cast Prototypes and Engineering

Working at Precise Cast Prototypes and Engineering: 8 Reviews

United States8 reviews

Good workflow hard management

Had a hard time working with one if the manager but overall not bad. The work was also sometimes difficult because if a lot of sandcasting but that's the business of that shop.

Pros

Decent compensation

Cons

Management could use work

Its a good place to work for someone who's just starting out ..

This company was very disorganized , no team work what so ever .. The tool crib was a joke.. The machines were dirty and they looked down on machine maintenance ... Communication was horrible ...

Pros

The people were somewhat nice, the owner was awesome ...

Cons

The shop manager was a control freak ... Very had to work under ...

Precise Cast Prototypes and Engineering insights

What people like
  • Support from manager
  • Fair pay for job
  • Clear sense of purpose
Areas for improvement
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Feeling of personal appreciation

experienced

All co-worker are friendly and helped me to decided which career to be. I took a part time job because I was college student that time. They did taught me a lot of new things I hasn't learned during college class yet. Manager and supervisor is friendly and they will make sure all of us doing alright quite often and I liked that. I felt part of culture of work in over there.

Productive work place.

Always work and overtime available throughout the year. Paid vacation available and opportunities of advancement available. 1vweek vacation for every 6 months of work.

Pros

Constant overtime

Cons

Short lunches

Summer Internship

Most of the summer was spent doing labor in the casting shop. Helping the team lift and move poured casts. Did get some opportunity to work on algorithm for materials handling and prep time.It was my first internship and a good way to start.

Pros

4 day weeks-10 hour shifts

Cons

Not a lot of structure

Great Place to Learn

Hard work but lots of opportunity to use your engineering skills. Lots of great projects and access to engineering team.

Pros

Great Team

Cons

Commerce City

good experience

I had a good experience with friendly people worked there. Their business is serious busy and great tolerance on the parts for vary companies by MasterCam. I learned little about programming and worked as a Operation mostly times.

ok company to work for

company growing very fast but needs some stability manufacturing environment - high turn over in employees

Jobs at Precise Cast Prototypes and Engineering