Precise Systems Employee Reviews

Security Response Assistant (Former Employee) –  Lexington Park, MDSeptember 28, 2019
Loved working for Precise. Sadly I got laid off but they did everything they could to assist me during that transition. I would enjoy working for the company again.
It is a good place to work with a great group of people
Technician IV (Current Employee) –  Crane, INSeptember 5, 2019
I liked my job and the company but they have some improvements to make with the employee benefits. It is a good job the people and management are pretty laid back and I enjoy working there
Great environment
Executive Assistant (Current Employee) –  Patuxent River, MDAugust 2, 2019
Great management, very flexible. All around great place to work. Benefits are excellent and it is very well organized. I would recommend this company. Everyone is so nice!
Growing, family oriented contrator
Analyst (Current Employee) –  California, MDJuly 29, 2019
Well organized and family orientated, it was a good company to work for. As a contractor, we are placed under government leads, and the company does not have control over the culture at that site. However, if brought to their attention and they have the ability, changes can be made.
Don’t care about new employees
Machinist (Former Employee) –  Crane, INJuly 25, 2019
Local management was terrible, the morning I was let go the gov supervisor came and told us we got all Caught up on our backlog work and everything thing was good, then that afternoon I was called in and told I was Terminated for not being productive enough which is definitely not the case.
Productive Place but too many short term contracts
AAT/FACE Engineer (Former Employee) –  Lexington Park, MDJune 15, 2019
A nice place to work but little advancement opportunities. The management is isolated from the employees. The Government has more interaction with the employees than the company management.
Pros
Many social activities
Cons
Mediocre benefits
Got nothing
Program Analyst/Risk Manager (Former Employee) –  Lexington Park, MDMarch 27, 2019
I really don't have anything to say about this company. It was not a good fit for me and that is why I left. It might have been better if it was a different PMA but I don't know
Just Started
Senior IT Support Analyst/Cybersecurity ISSE (Current Employee) –  Patuxent River, MDMarch 13, 2019
I just started at Precise, so I am not really qualified to give an accurate review of the company. I can say that the onboarding went smoothly and was easy to understand.
Overall Review
Program Analyst (Current Employee) –  Patuxent River Naval Air Station, MDMarch 4, 2019
Precise Systems likes to help their employees grow not only within the company, but as individuals as well. They promote career growth within the company itself along with helping each employee reach their own personal goals.
Company isn’t bad, but management..
Dispatcher I (Former Employee) –  Crane, INDecember 25, 2018
As far as the Crane location goes, the job itself is not bad. However, the management needs work. They hire people to be supervisors from the outside over people who actually do the work, so the newly hired supervisors act like bullies. Then you have to deal with a rushed and pile-on workload that seems to grow every passing week. Rules and procedures and changed and made up at random. And pushed and rushed before you have time to learn.
Pros
Schedule, the job itself, worksite location, pay-to-work ratio
Precise Corporate is awesome
Project Analyst (Current Employee) –  Lexington Park, MD 20653September 5, 2018
The main Precise employee and company is amazing. They truly care and are a real family. However, off-site at the Programs has a completely different culture. It's harder to get the support one needs to grow, and it feels like an island.
benefits
Cons
isolation
Yo
Project Analyst / Logistician / GFE Manager (Current Employee) –  Crane, INJune 30, 2018
Nice place. They seem to value the employees. Sometimes you
have to bear with them on things. The corporate office sounds nice.
Semi-monthly pays on the 7th and 22nd are weird.
Great Company
Senior Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Patuxent River, MDApril 30, 2018
I have had the opportunity to work at corporate and 2 other program offices within Precise. Im treated equal professionally and personally at all locations. In my opinion...Corporate employees aren’t treated “better” than others. I’ve never seen or heard that either. Precise is great about making sure everyone is treated fairly. They want you to be comfortable in your work environment and xcel at your career. HR is really good about that! You can also talk to HR if you do run into any issues. They’re good at helping resolve your concerns. I’ve worked for other contractors and Precise is the best place I’ve worked for...hands down.
Pros
They understand the importance of health and family.
Cons
Part time employees don’t get benefits or the option to earn paid time off.
Rushed but easy-going
Observed Recruitment Specialist (Former Employee) –  Lexington Park, MDApril 30, 2018
While I was only at Precise Systems for a day (it was a micro-internship meant to introduce what working in Human Resources for the public sector was like), it seemed that one had to stay on top of everything in order to make or break it. Everyone was warm and welcoming, and readily answered any and all questions.

Note: at the time of the tour, the company was just expanding. They needed to hire new personnel, and move into a new part of the building, in a short amount of time. All during the holiday season.
Pros
Kind people
Cons
Rushed and high expectations
Productive Place to work with a comfortable admsphere.
NMCI POC (Former Employee) –  Paxtuxent River, MDApril 2, 2018
The typical day at Precise is pretty standard, show up and work hard you'll do well here. The management team is very understanding of life ( things happen)
Productive and exciting place to work at.
Program Management Analyst / Flight Clearance (Current Employee) –  Lexington Park, MDMarch 27, 2018
Friendly work environment with a people first atmosphere. Co-workers go out of their way to assist you. Rewarding and challenging work day building spreadsheets to track flight clearances to support Program Offices. I learned about the acquisition, ECP and TD process. Hardest part of the job is having patience working with the E-power database which can be slow and not easy to use at times. I really enjoy assisting the program office meet their mission and support the fleet.
Pros
Working with dedicated professionals
Cons
Only 30 minute lunch break
Employees are just numbers that make them money...unless you work in the corporate office
Program Analyst (Former Employee) –  Patuxent RiverMarch 26, 2018
They never stand up for their employees and the pay is very low compared to other companies in the same industry. They promise raises if you stick with them for a year and then never give them. They are only out to make money for themselves. They waste money on elaborate parties in the office that nobody outside the corporate office wants to attend. They should give more pay and less partying!
Pros
Can't think of any
Cons
They lowball to get contracts and then make drastic pay cuts to the ones doing the actual work
Excellent Company and Great Benefits
Systems Administrator/Project Analyst III (Former Employee) –  Lexington Park, MDFebruary 9, 2018
The HR dept quickly assessed my value to them and hired me in record time. Very good contact and support from the staff and personnel. They know my name and what I do and i'm not lost in the shuffle.
Pros
competitive salary - great close nit group - quick response to issues or questions
Cons
smaller company
Productive collaborative place to work
Program Management Analyst II (Former Employee) –  Lexington Park, MDJanuary 31, 2018
A typical workday in the Program Office consisted of working with the IPT leads to develop requirements for enhancements to the aircraft. The most enjoyable part of the job was working with the talented and knowledgeable people on the program.
Small company, small minds
Technical Trainer (Former Employee) –  Lexington Park, MDDecember 28, 2017
Worked for the company developing curriculum and training materials for their customer. Bottom line is that when I had created the material, they replaced me with a less experienced trainer who they didn't have to pay as well.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Precise Systems. Our community is ready to answer.