Precision Medical Products Employee Reviews

Awesome place to work
Medical Device Assembler (Former Employee) –  Denver, PAJuly 11, 2018
Awesome place to work. I really enjoyed working at PMP. It was an amazing experience and learn a lot in this company. It offers free inssurance ( dental, vision and medical)
Good Company to work for; room to improve
Sacramento - Sales Rep (Current Employee) –  Sacramento, CAJune 21, 2018
Over all it just wasnt for me. Its a good place for highly motivated people that like to work alone, without management or much training. The company has mastered how to be flashy and hook their qualified candidates. However; those perks really are there for the taking (as long as you perform to the level of other Sales Reps). It is A LOT of work to be successful here as a 1099, a bit of a gamble. However as a W2 employee that works in office, seems a much better situation. The people there really are wonderful.
Pros
flexible hours, good people, freedom to work as you please.
Cons
scary little training, greed-motivated ltd. hiding behind a holier than thou mission statement.
family atmosphere
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Rocklin, CAMay 30, 2018
I really enjoyed my time at PMP. I felt like I was part of something and really felt comfortable at my job. The girls are all really nice and helpful.
Great Work Place
Accounts Receivable Clerk (Current Employee) –  CAOctober 24, 2017
I make general ledgers of checks we have received, sort incoming mail, match them with their correct biller, make a deposit ledger of the checks, copy the checks, deposit the checks, run credit cards, etc. I like the routine I have.
Pros
Free team activities like concerts.
Great coworkers, lots of opportunity to learn
Office Manager (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CADecember 18, 2014
A great company to get into the medical device industry. Upper management gives you plenty of opportunity to learn every aspect of the sales and billing process (if your interested, or not). Most employees are friendly and like-minded, therefore happy hours and holiday parties are always fun and entertaining.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Precision Medical Products. Our community is ready to answer.

4.5