Precision Opinion Employee Reviews

Fun
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJune 18, 2018
Precision is a cool place to work if you don't have many responsibilities. I always enjoyed coming to work eavh day and looked forward to seeing what the day bring.
Find something else
PHONE SURVEY REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVMay 30, 2018
minimum wage doesn't get you very far. most i could make was $9 per hour if I had good performance. Only work here if you just need some money to get by on for a minute.
Wouldn’t recommend
Call Center Representative (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVMay 21, 2018
I just wouldn’t recommend this place they hire quickly because they need people but you can tell it’s a lot of people that’s against you if your new...
It's a job.
Research Analyst/Data Collection (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVMay 13, 2018
It's a typical call center environment... Some groups are easier to work for than others but You make money, it'll pay the bills until you find something else....
Sucks You In... Then, Sucks You Dry!
Research Associate (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVMay 3, 2018
It Starts You Off With Hours Piled on Top Of Hours. Only to shave your timesheet down to under 5 hours daily(if that.) they hire anyone... and, i mean anyone.
Boiler Room
Research Associate (Former Employee) –  101 convention center drive las vegas nv.April 18, 2018
If you not employed go there . when you get the job , start looking for another this job the hours are not always going to be there. Management is extremely unprofessional, they have pep talks and its like listening to a snake oil salesman.
Pros
it's a job
Cons
look for another job
Productive fun work enviorment
Market Researcher (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVApril 13, 2018
Great place to work i would recommend precision to people looking for a quick place to work they are open 7 days a week 10 to 9 yoy only get 2 daya off
work envoirment
Research Associate (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVApril 9, 2018
envoirnment was fast paced, busy, and sometimes stressful due to others around me. Customers were great, and never could complain about that. I wish that we did recieve paid time off and also medical insurance. The atmosphere here was ok, you have many backgrounds and like most jobs you will either get along with most and some not so much, but you keep it positive and still give a good attitdue.
lack of hours
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVMarch 28, 2018
their staff really just pushes you to go straight on the floor without the proper training they don't care for one to succeed or to fail all they care about was there numbers and hitting them and if you did not you would be sent home
It was a real chill place
Customer Service Representative/Call Center (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVMarch 19, 2018
It was a real chill place that gives you a positive vibe breaks could be better and longer plus we don't get lunches breaks are only 10-15 minutes and we only get one most the time
Very stressful and unfair.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVMarch 16, 2018
I believe this job should have more flexible hours as well as required lunch breaks. I believe you should not get cut hours based off of the fact that lots of people don't want to conduct over the phone surveys.
Pros
Very nice people and managers.
Cons
Cut hours, no lunch breaks
Worst place to work
Research Associate (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVMarch 7, 2018
Working for Precision was one of the worst experiences I have ever had. They said the dress code was business casual but people were wearing miniskirts, half tops, and short shorts. The building was nasty the headsets never were cleaned. They had bed bugs and god knows what else.
Quick paced, too many people and too uptight
Research Specialist (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVFebruary 22, 2018
It's simple. Just they want you to be too fast paced. You can't speak to the people next to you. I'm very social so that was a little bothersome. The managers were uptight about it. So that was a disappointment. I have been in telemarketing for some time and can have fun and talk to people around me and yet get the job done. They don't want that. It's dial, dial dial. Bits it's an easy job and not terrible.
Pros
It is a job
Cons
They send alot of people home earlier then usual
Good work and good pay.
Market Research Specialist (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVFebruary 13, 2018
The job was easy and I enjoyed it. The worst part was sitting for so long but the pay was good. Also, you got some bad clients sometimes but what job doesn't?
Fun competition to collect surveys
Survey interviewer (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJanuary 29, 2018
Come in to see what you are scheduled to do for taking surveys. Sit at the computer and wait to clock in. Have headset on and be ready to find link to the source for incoming calls. Try to take the time to appreciate the customer for taking the time to do the survey. Get breaks in between taking calls. Clock out and have a nice evening.
Pros
breaks and lunch room access
Cons
short hours and mainly evening shifts(for west coast)
cool work place
Telecommunications Technician (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJanuary 28, 2018
this was a good respectable job with alot of people who motivate you to reach a goal. the surrounding area is so alive and the bus stops right in the front of the building
Research Associate/Refusal Converter (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJanuary 19, 2018
Go into work call people to see if they would like to take a survey on whatever topic we were doing a survey on that day. i learned how to be acceptible to people hanging up on me. I loved the challange of getting people to take a survey
Not good
Interviewer (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJanuary 19, 2018
Was treated unfairly was not paid my raise as promised had to get my own transportation was not given to me as promised they promised me 10 a HR with a percentage of 95 percent or better my percentage was 96 percent I had to purchase bot bus passes since I started it was a horrible experience I worked 145-9pm no time for handling business I was not happy asked for morning shift was told wasn't any room
Pros
No lunches
Cons
They will tell you they give bus passes
basically
Research Associate (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJanuary 15, 2018
basically you will be doing cold calling.
-The job is boring, people over the phone will curse at you.
-the equipment is old.
-the pay is minimum wage 8.25, unless you are bilingual, then is 10.
- they schedule you in a way so that you don't have to take a 30 min break to eat. so you have to eat during one of your 10 min break.
-work hours are inconsistent. (one week you'll work 40hr the other week you'll work 12 hr)
-you have clock out if you go to the restroom

the real reason that you work at precision opinion is because you are 18-20 live at home with your parents or you are a person who just needs income to cover bills till you can get back on your feet. Oh, or you just gave up on life and only need the money to buy cigarettes, beers while you make your way to an early grave.
Pros
weekly pay
Cons
everything else
Work
Research Associate (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJanuary 12, 2018
There were a few good things to the job such as interacting with other people it was very chill. The pressure was very high though because you have to make quota

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Precision Opinion. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8