Precision Roll Grinders Employee Reviews

A company to learn.
Accountant (Current Employee) –  Allentown, PAJuly 19, 2016
I rather not discuss my current employer. I come to the office and do my job as asked. I enjoy most of the people I work with. The board of directors are very nice people.
Great people working as a team to meet customer needs.
Office Manager/HR Generalist (Current Employee) –  Carrollton, GAFebruary 5, 2015
I hit the door running and am going non-stop all day. We are a small company and I have a great variety of duties. It's a different story every day.
Corporate management has been going through some difficult changes. We persevere.
I love working with the people and helping them with issues and concerns. We have a good group.
Solid and Reliable Workplace
Grinder Operator (Former Employee) –  Carrollton, GAAugust 25, 2014
Working at Precision Roll Grinders was an overall enjoyable and educational experience. Coworkers were friendly and personable. Machinery, while old and outdated, was usually reliable and consistent. Management was somewhat lacking in organization.
Pros
Work environment
Cons
Cleanliness of shop
Co-Op Student
GRINDER OPERATOR HELPER (Former Employee) –  Allentown, PAJuly 18, 2013
Typically throughout the day, I was responsible for cleaning up around the shop. I also helped the machine operators set up machines for the next jobs, and helped put the parts in the machines. I learned very little in my short time there though. The management was always telling you to do something before you were finished with the thing you were already doing. I enjoyed the people I worked with though, they were very helpful. The hardest part of the job was the hot working conditions when there were hot rolls being ground. The most enjoyable part of the job was my co-workers.
Pros
Generally relaxed work environment.
Cons
Not very much training.
pizza on saturdays
Mechanic (Former Employee) –  Allentown, PAFebruary 5, 2013
good guys to work with except in c&i department . long hours and weekend work. lots of ot is the only way to make money . c&i department has too face rats that no one likes or trusts
Cons
long hours and not enough pay