PRECISION SYSTEMS Employee Reviews

Great Company
Associate Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Basking Ridge, NJNovember 26, 2018
Precision has been great to work for. Upper management takes the time to train recruiters and genuinely care about the success of everyone in office. New recruiters are well supported by those with several years of experience and are given real responsibilities from day one - makes for an enjoyable workplace environment.
Productive and interesting workplace
Purchasing Data Entry (Former Employee) –  Liverpool, NYJanuary 27, 2018
Diligent workplace and very diverse. Great people to work with and each has a dedication for what they produce. Excellence is the utmost priority for its success.
productive but slow paced
Welder (Former Employee) –  Liverpool, NYJanuary 9, 2018
it was a good place to work. management was kind and helpful. I learned a lot from the people I worked with. they are a very serious about there employees being on time even when they lack transportation.
A better than average contracting firm
contract employee (Former Employee) –  Secaucus, NJJuly 22, 2017
I was a contract programmer for Precision working for a large international client in the New Jersey region. The project was interesting, with above average pay and benefits for a contracting position.
Certified welder
Certified Welder/Fabricator (Former Employee) –  Liverpool, NYJuly 11, 2017
As a certified welder, I fabricated steel parts and welded them to ASME specifications. I had the opportunity to use many pieces of equipment for the tasks.
Productive and fun place with ping pong table
Computer Support Specialist at Expeditors (Former Employee) –  6635 Badura Ave, Las Vegas, NV 89118May 4, 2017
Receive ticket , and start to work on laptop or desktop.
What I learned ; how to image and reimage and install all applications
management is fine
Workplace culture is fine.
The hardest part of the job : to get to the job , no parking
need to use bus to get to work.
Most enjoyable part : it go from simple to complex gradually and not
sudden jump .
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Short breake, no healthcare
Consulting firm that takes care of you even after placement
Program Test Lead (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OHMarch 2, 2017
It was my first time going through a consulting firm for a contract, and I was apprehensive given the horror stories I have heard. It turned out to be very hassle free and positive experience, over my 2 year contract period. Precision was very supportive from the beginning, starting with providing lot of support to get my TN visa. Throughout the two year period they were very responsive to any questions/concerns I had, made sure that we had face-to-face interaction at least twice a year, and was quick to pass on any client feedback on my performance. Top management really cares about creating a positive and pleasant client+contractor+consulting firm relationship.
Pros
Continuous support, responsiveness
Cons
n/a
Great IT Job Placement
Business Systems Analyst (Former Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COJanuary 11, 2017
I highly recommend Precision to any qualified candidate looking for an IT position. My experience working with the IT recruiting staff at Precision was exceptional. From initial contact through placement in a contract-to-hire position, they advised, guided, encouraged and prepared me for the next step in the hiring process. Precision went above and beyond to ensure I was prepared for interviews and provided an approachable but professional service. After seven months in the contract-to-hire position, I was hired as an employee by the client company. Precision was very pleased, completely supportive and continued to assist me through the hiring process.
Good Company and fair benefit
Senior QA Analyst (Current Employee) –  Cleveland, OHOctober 3, 2016
I have been working for precision system over 2 years. Overall it is good consulting company to work with.HR and recruiters are nice to deal with and response the question quickly.Company has long term and good relationship with client.
Pros
immigration and on boarding process is quick.
Cons
No Pay leave.
Good company to work with
IT Quality Assur Anlyt Sr (Current Employee) –  Cleveland, OHSeptember 29, 2016
Precision provide good oppotunities. HR and recruiters are very nice. They helped to get projects and gave good suggestions.
Precision (a staffing company) got me placed in a job I was unable to get into on my on.
Progressive Insurance IT-Help Desk Representative (Former Employee) –  Colorado Springs, CO.March 23, 2014
The management team was awesome, wish the company they placed me with was managed as well.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at PRECISION SYSTEMS. Our community is ready to answer.

4.7