Preferred Freezer Services Employee Reviews

Good company and room for advancement
Warehouse Clerk/Forklift (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CASeptember 11, 2018
Good pay and training friendly invoirment, and alot of teamwork. Always over time available and promotions. Hands on training while getting paid for it .
Pros
Overtime
Cons
great cold fast paced place
Inventory Associate, Order Selector (Former Employee) –  Jersey City, NJJuly 25, 2018
i worked in the freezer and was top picker, orders would be brought to you inside the freezer, we started at 6 am first break was at 9:27 and that was 15 minutes and then lunch was at 11:30 for 30 minutes we ended at 3:30pm
Work was done but laughing approved
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Laporte, TxJuly 17, 2018
We made sure to get our work done and would be rewarded for hard work. Great work life balance, treats brought in for us by sales for helping them, customers would send "presents" during holidays to thank us. Making sure you felt appreciated.
Stable company that guarantees the permanence of its employees
Checker / Shipping (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLJuly 16, 2018
Stable company that guarantees the permanence of its employees, offering them the opportunity of promotions and reviews in the compensation, provides training in relation to industrial safety and other associated to the tasks of the position.
Pros
Guarantee of job stability
Cons
No mobility to the shift of the day
Great place
Maintenance mechanic (Former Employee) –  Everett, MAJune 10, 2018
Excellent work environment. No cons. Great staff and management, flexible hours. Lots of opportunities to learn new skills and trades. Very satisfied with my employment here.
Good workplace
Parts Distribution Center Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Perth Amboy, NJMay 9, 2018
It shows employees how grateful the company is for there work and services.
Provides with health insurance, 401K, OT when needed and management on each building are really involved with the employees.
It was productive
Crane Operator/Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Newark, NJMay 4, 2018
Half a hour lunch and a 15 minute break that’s it and if you double they give you a extra 15 minute break :/
Poor management, if you ask for a rise they look at you and change the subject . 1st shift Guaranteed 40 hrs
2nd shift not guaranteed..
Pros
Incentives
Cons
Short breaks
I like working in fast pase
Forklift and Pallet Truck Operator (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAMarch 15, 2018
Well it was a good place to work most times your working alone sometime your working with someone.I like working in that place the hardiest part was staying in the freezer.
Pros
Some time they bought lunch
Cons
High health pay
Turn away
Accounting/Payroll Manager (Former Employee) –  NJMarch 12, 2018
Nobody last in this place! people are shady, will do or say just about anything to advance. If your not part of the "click" you will be out the door in no time. No respect at all. Fowl language and shady place.
Management is awful
Office Clerk (Former Employee) –  Westfield, MAMarch 6, 2018
Was hired as part time 2nd shift. 2 weeks later I was asked to work mon-sat 2nd shift. I was never late. Took on other tasks not originally hired for. I learned everything quickly and thoroughly enjoyed what I did. Managers are very poor at managing. A supervisor, 2nd shift clerk, warehouse lead and HR all quit within a month. Management ignored safety concerns with operators being drunk on the job soon after a warehouse worker was hit by a piece of machinery causing serious injuries. Still management didn’t do their job. Instead they let the supervisor who reported the intoxication, walk out and quit. My position was ended after working double my regular hours and having praising conversations with someone in management. Everyone is two faced. No one can properly manage. Leading to multiple employees to quit.
Good place to work. Team players. Was able to get the job done
Forklift Operator/Inventory Clerk (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLFebruary 23, 2018
Very enjoyable atmosphere.Worked well with coworkers. Job was quick paced. Area was cold but not a problem. Worked well with management. Was room for advancement in the work place if wanted to.
Pros
Good benefits and pay
Cons
contract ended
Buen trato
Packaging fish (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLFebruary 13, 2018
Buen trato, buenas personas, y dan varias horas de trabajo
Pros
Buen trato
Cons
Salario minimo
good job
Package Handler/Sorter (Former Employee) –  Woodbridge, NJFebruary 1, 2018
Very good job not that much the partners I liked working there but I had to travel so I had to quit the job, I always like to learn new things in my life and I learnt what I have to learn from there, now I have to move on
good place to work productive
forklift werehouse work cleaning sanitation (Former Employee) –  Vernon, CAJanuary 17, 2018
I like working here recommend to others a lot of work barbecues every month good people work here plse keeps you busy all day sometimes work on saturdays
Pros
free lunches
Cons
short brakes
SENIOR RECRUITER (Current Employee) –  Chatham, NJJanuary 8, 2018
Preferred is growing organization however, there is no room for growth in Corporate. Senior Leadership lacks diversity and most times very little support is given when presented with new ideas.
Misogynistic envirornment
Receiving Manager (Former Employee) –  Jersey City, NJJanuary 6, 2018
For the first three years, I was a customer service rep in the office for this company. I enjoyed that position and I was paid hourly. I helped customers with their accounts via phone, fax and email. After that I was promoted to Receiving manager in the warehouse. At that time I was paid salary and not paid for any of my overtime hours.
Pros
Early hours and most weekends off.
Cons
Very poor management practices
Big Company. Lots of challenges
Collection Specialist (Former Employee) –  Elizabeth, NJNovember 29, 2017
The day started when drivers returned with paperwork which had to be inputted into the computer to start the aging process. With so many divisions, it was a challenge to get all paperwork on a timely basis.
Chaos
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  San Leandro, CANovember 13, 2017
When you have a manager who is more concerned about appearance and making friends there is a problem and when you have another manager who loves to be a brown noser and showing favortisim to others because that person just had a baby and is sweet there is a problem. Also, both managers could not decide on how to come together to fix an issue. Overall, looking back at the job, it was a great job till i experienced the worst managers. I can not work under chaos that sets a horrible example for your employees. Its a shame. I have so much more to say but this box couldn't hold everything I truly would love to reveal. The main thing was management!
competitive yet fun workplace with a lot of little perks
Cleco Operator (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CANovember 7, 2017
Competitive type of work but Fun at the same time.
Learned how to drive different type of machinery.
Management is always helpful.
If your able to handle 0 degree weather, the rest is a piece of cake.
It has a family type of feel, everyone is so helpful and understanding
Pros
Holiday Parties, Picnic's, Monthly Safety Raffles
Cons
Too Cold
Good steady work. no advancement
2nd shift supervisor and Machine operator (Former Employee) –  Westfield, MAOctober 13, 2017
good stead work, picking and filling food orders to be shipped. For the size of the machines you work with, I would feel that hourly benefits would be more than $15