PREFERRED HOME CARE Employee Reviews

Ambiente de trabajo sin inconvenientes
Home Health Aide (Former Employee) –  New York, NYApril 1, 2019
Es una empresa que ofende un bien servicio tanto a los clientes y empleados del mismo
Help those who need
Home Health Aide (HHA) (Current Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYMarch 21, 2019
My Job is to assist patients/ residents with daily activities and help them reach their goals as much as possible. The company is culturally diverse. The hardest part is not knowing what to expect on a day to day basis. The most enjoyable part of the job is the fact that I am able to help others in needs and make a difference in the life of many of them.
Secure job
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMarch 12, 2019
a secure job, okay pay. Guaranteed hours, poor management. small annual raise.a good company to work for if you are single. you can earn a lot with all the on call, and overtime pay.
Pros
secure job, on call pay
Cons
poor work life balance, harrasing co workers
Top-rated Home infusion Pharmacy with tremendous growth potential
Pharmacy Manager (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NV 89110March 6, 2019
This was a busy home infusion pharmacy that was using best practices at the highest level. The level of patient care was excellent and the pharmacy was moving in the right direction.
Preferred is a great place to work the office staff and the clinicial team are great !
LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse) (Current Employee) –  Elmwood Park, NJFebruary 8, 2019
I love working for preferred I started as new nurse and gained so much great experience the clinicial team is great very hands on and always available for any questions or concerns you may have day or night and the office staff are all friendly and makes preferred a great environment to work in๐Ÿ˜€
Pros
The great experience you get working with an excellent clinical team
great place to work
HOME HEALTH AIDE (Former Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYDecember 17, 2018
Very lonely job. You have no coworkers. You work alone in a home enviornment. Getting through to the agency is kind of hard. Payroll sucks and is not reliable
Pros
training classes
Cons
bad commuination
Do not work for north brunswick office in nj
LPN (Former Employee) –  North Brunswick, NJNovember 7, 2018
This was easily one of the worst places I've ever worked. In the North brunswick office, the people were so unfriendly and rude. They don't care about their nurses or patients. They just want to make money. They offer NO benefits or vacation days to full time employees. Find somewhere else to get experience. This place sucks!
Cons
Rude employees and incompetent managment
This agency is very helpful when finding the nurse to fit with the client..
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PASeptember 8, 2018
Preferred Cares offers training classes weekly. This company cares about their employees. The team is very helpful when trying to find a perfect fit for his or her client to be serviced by the new nurse.
Pros
The employees are paid weekly and there is parking when dropping off your time sheets.
productive Day
Home Health Aide (HHA) (Former Employee) –  New JerseyAugust 27, 2018
jobs begins when my patient is up; she is an easy eater and a good communicator. we have a good rapport and an excellent channel of communication. great working environment
Patients can make your day go good or bad.
Customer Service Technician (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJuly 10, 2018
Low ball pay. Patients are so ungrateful at times and the good ones comes less. The sick time and days off are a joke. Its an okay job for a 8 hr job.
Pros
days off.
Cons
low pay.
Health care knowledge and caring for patient
Housekeeping and safety (Former Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYJune 22, 2018
Wonderful to work with employees and the patient. Knowledge of health care and the CNA are caring, loving to the patient and employees. Always on time for work and hard working.
Pros
Always working
Cons
Need extra help
Company has gone out of business
Intake Representative/MCA Customer Service Liaison (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJune 12, 2018
This company has gone out of business, Answered phones, processed faxes, verified insurance, verified medical insurance qualification guidelines, process workorders and sent to dispatch/driver
Billing Liaison (Former Employee) –  Denver, COMay 29, 2018
This was a good place to work; enjoyed the staff. Many of the employees were friendly. I do not know anything recent of this job to be able to provi
Productive and enjoyable workplace at preferred home care
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYMay 9, 2018
Work place was cool calm and collective, everyone was understanding and pleasant. Never was an issue with anyone, I just think the area is not so good for people who drive because looking for parking is horrible around the area and also the pay rate, I feel like they should hire pay rates for certain departments with the certain knowledge and experience some of us have.
Pros
Paid lunch breaks
Cons
Parking, no OT
Productive work place
Reimbursement Specialist (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMarch 12, 2018
Work High Dollar accounts first, send itemized billing to all plans
for payment when claims denied. Call plans and patients, bill patients, work lists.
Pros
very fast pace
Cons
high volume work loads
Lb
Speech Language Pathologist (Current Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYMarch 10, 2018
I only have 1 client, a child who I see 1-3 times a week as schedule allows. Family is great and takes suggestions well and carries it over. Preferred is a nice place to work.
Pros
caseload
Cons
travel
overall im satsfied with my experience with Pfeferred Homecare
RN Case Manager (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZFebruary 25, 2018
I have flexibility on my job and the management are very supportive and understanding with the scheduled i want. I learned a lot from my patients and co workers that it life is good no matter what the circumstances is.
productive
Licensed Practical Nurse (Former Employee) –  North Brunswick, NJFebruary 11, 2018
Working with many clients. Adults as well as children. Management was wonderful. Hours were very flexible. Pay was very fair. Would recommend this job to anyone who is interested.
Relaxed pace
Home Health Aide (Current Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYFebruary 4, 2018
Most of all I like the hours that I work since I only work part time. I usually have very nice patients who are fairly independent so in general I provide companionship, meal preparation and light cleaning.
A lot of the cases that I get are within walking distance from my home. That's a definite plus because I save on travel time as well as money on carfare. My supervisors are very patient and understanding. If I don't like a particular case, or feel uncomfortable for any reason, they'll find me something else. For me, a typical day at work includes providing companionship, preparing breakfast or lunch, washing dishes and vacuuming. I always engage in conversation with my patients to keep them alert and also more importantly, I monitor their safety around the house. Before I leave my patients' home, I let them know when I'll be back to work. This way they'll know on which days to expect me in their home. It helps to keep them up-to-date because older people can forget easily.
Not the greatest place to work
Home health aide (Current Employee) –  Patchogue, NYJanuary 20, 2018
I have had an issue with my pay rate since last April. The clock in and out app never works so I get constant calls telling me that I need to clock in and out when I have done so. The coordinators are not competent enough to trust with cases and such. However, they are very nice!