Preferred Primary Care Physicians Employee Reviews

PPCP is a great place to work!
Office Manager (Current Employee) –  Hickory/BurgettstownJuly 23, 2019
I've worked at PPCP for several years and plan to stay for several more. The organization is supportive and the physicians are great! If you have the opportunity to join our team, I'm sure you'll find the same!
Pros
Great physicians, excellent staff and pleasant work environment
Watch your back.
Confidential (Former Employee) –  AllApril 2, 2019
I absolutely loved my job and the people I worked with; UNTIL I dared to be ethical! The management values money over morals and ethics. What a shame. I was not willing to violate the law in order to keep my job.
Official response from Preferred Primary Care Physicians
May 10, 2019

I am sorry you feel that this occurred. We do have an open door policy where an employee can bring any concern or suggestion to the Human Resources Department or their supervisor. If you would like to discuss your concerns I encourage to reach out to the Human Resources Department.

very busy work place
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAJuly 12, 2018
Very busy and had long wait times due to overload of patients. A lot of learning experience though. It was my first job out of school and I did learn a lot there. PPCP Medical Assistants are in charge of a lot more daily duties then most.
Pros
Good experience
Cons
too busy and patients sometimes were unsatisfied with wait times
Great working environment! Great doctors and patients
Chronic Care Manager/RMA/Front Office Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAApril 13, 2018
The days went by quickly as I was always very busy. I would have stayed if it were not for circumstances beyond my control. I loved the patients I worked with and the doctors were willing to help and answer any of my questions. It can be a little hectic, but I always looked forward to going to work. I loved this job!
Pros
Free lunches, good atmosphere, great doctors
Cons
co-workers not always willing to have your back
Official response from Preferred Primary Care Physicians
May 10, 2019

Thank you for the positive feedback! I am glad you enjoyed your time working with Preferred Primary Care Physicians.

Horrible. Worst job of my life...
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Pleasant Hills, PAMarch 23, 2018
Horrible. Manager is lazy. Co-workers lazy. Could not complain. Manager would make you tell your lazy co-worker that their not doing there job while she smoked cigarettes all day while on her cell phone with her daughter.
Not bad
Medical Receptionist (Former Employee) –  McDonald, PAJanuary 16, 2018
I definitely didn't hate the job, but the head office manager sucked and screwed me over in the end. Otherwise everyone was friendly for the most part and it was an easy going workplace!
fun place to work
Medical Assistant/Front Office (Current Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PANovember 17, 2017
Preferred primary care physicians is a fun place to work at
It is a very busy and fast pace.
You are on your feet all day
There is great teamwork within the entire office
Doctors are great
Pros
free lunch from drug reps
Cons
short breaks
Great job!
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PANovember 19, 2013
This was a great place to work at. Everyone was friendly and easy going. They hired me right out of school and gave me that background experience i needed in the medical billing field. Too bad they had to lay people off. I might still be there.
Friendly and professional atmosphere with great patients!
Chronic Care Manager (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAFebruary 15, 2013
This was one of my favorite jobs to have and I really miss the patients!
Patient Information Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAAugust 14, 2012
My coworkers were helpful and fun to be around, management communicated well with the employees and we got free lunches often from the drug reps. A typical eight hour shift didn't take long to go by between getting our work completed and talking amongest friends it was great and I miss it dearly.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Preferred Primary Care Physicians. Our community is ready to answer.

Preferred Primary Care Physicians Reviews by Location