Preferred Therapy Solutions

Preferred Therapy Solutions Employee Reviews

United States52 reviews
As a Per Diem PTA employee, I was able to see the many professionals within the Rehabilitation departments. The Rehab staff are great! Their managers are "Top Notch" A big- hearted company; a caring community held together by hardworking, humble people! Keep up the good work!
Management more concerned with productivity and wanted to put people on caseload that would not improve or would not be able to participate in therapy. Management mainly out of state and they would come to sites and want to sit with out and nit pick every detail and then keep us from being productive.
I am impressed by the company's continual efforts in keeping up to date with best practices, as well as with Medicare and Medicaid policies, and in keeping their staff informed of such updates. A personal challenge that I have had with this employer is trying to attain an 85% level of productivity (i.e. direct patient care time) while trying to meet their standards in documentation within their current system. It is difficult to attain one without compromising the other. Otherwise, a great employer.
They give good amount of PTO, but don't try to use it if you get sick. They want at least 2 weeks notice. They'll give it to you but may even write you up for it.
The Regional managers and higher appear to get that status from knowing people rather than having education, professionalism or experience. Bottom line is to make money.
Good team environment between interdisciplinary team members. Fair wages with ability to move up the ladder. Management is supportive and available to assist at all times.
Your experience matters.
Help out others considering your employer. Rate your employer.
Small administrative office with a nice group of co-workers. All office workers were involved in the billing process for the different therapy offices.
Pros
Co-workers
Cons
Not all holidays were automatically given, Staff had to rotate working part of the day on some holidays, This information was not provided during the interview process.
here is a company that I has unrealistic expectations for productivity no matter how hard you try it's never good enough. Corporate would come down every few months tell us how bad we are doing regarding productivity and documentation no matter how good it was. Patients and employees mean nothing to this company.
They overwork you and don’t show appreciation. .They promise you full-time position then They cut your hours unexpectedly and expect you to work the same amount that you were doing before with cut hours.
I was Manager initially 6mos, moved to another state picked up PD at rate above. Left last year because travelling was not a paid incentive (60miles)Overall the staff in all facilities were very good to work with
Great experience

Therapist owned

Innovative

Trust worthy

Highly recommend
Their clinical team puts alot of effort into education, resulting in becoming a better clinician. The benefits are good and we receive raises, although small, annually.
Pros
They actually let you use your pto.
Cons
Working weekends and floating to different centers
This is an excellent company to work for that fully supports keeping the work/life balance. There are opportunities to climb the clinical ladder through promotion and programs within the company. They support clinical education and promoting from within.
team works together well, due to PDPM all hrs at being cut from 40-30 a week to save 10 ppls jobs from being lost. this is a creative solution to keep the team together.
Pros
26 days of vacation
Cons
have not gotten a reveiw in 3 year
I love working at Preferred Therapy. Staff is great and helpful. There is alot of opportunity for learning. Plenty of supplies available to work with.
Health benefits not so great.
One thing I have to say is I loved my team and coworkers like family! As far as the company goes the pay raises suck and they treat you unfairly with having to travel to get your hours and if you don’t to travel they cut your hours. I went above and beyond and never felt appreciated. It’s a bitter sweet thing that I had to love on.
Worked there per diem for about 10 years as per diem. Great work environment and facility!
It was a bit harder when they eliminated their transporter, but they opened up another therapy gym closer by.

They provided an ample supply of positioning and ADL equipment and resources.
Stressful work environment. Productivity was unrealistic. People working off the clock to show unrealistic productivity expectations. Management and upper management work together to make it difficult to get any time off. Make sure you use your PTO time especially if you want to leave your job because it will disappear. There is no work life balance at this position. They have a hard time filling positions and poor retention. The work environment was so stressful the morale was habitually low.You hardly get any time to take a break or have lunch. Gone are the days of 15 minute breaks for therapists they don’t exist.
Pros
Almost enough money.
Cons
Too many
great workplace with good benefits, good vacation time, friendly work environment, good learning opportunities for driven employees. Management is understanding.
I was a Rehab aide from 2016-2017 and I enjoyed it but once our old manager was let go everything changed. Every time a new manager comes in we have to change everything around in the office and cater to their needs. There is no advancement in the company and the pay in Ct for Rehab aide is about $10-14. I was at $13 and no raises at all either. Basically it’s a dead end job unless you go back to college to become one of the therapist.
Pros
Paid time off accumulating
Cons
Pay, management, no advancement
I love working for Pref, but my RD can be a difficult, she goes on rampages and blames me the tech for things that are out of my control, besides that the facility is work at is absolutely wonderful place, I get along very well with the other therapist.
Pros
Pto
Cons
Difficult RD
Overall my team is amazing we work very well together with patient treatment and care and management does not micromanage and allows you freedoms to try recommendations for modalities and alternative treatment ideas with patients, ability for raises and advancement program offered
Pros
Great work environment
Cons
Small raises
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Preferred Therapy Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.