Pregnancy Care Center Employee Reviews

4.6
Ratings breakdown
Awesome
Volunteer (Current Employee) –  Washington, INJune 13, 2018
This was a great place to help serve the community! I worked as a volunteer. They love to have volunteers come in and help sort through clothes. This is a very easy job. No experience required!
Pregnancy Care Center is a great place to work.
Student Internship (Current Employee) –  Springfield, MODecember 10, 2017
This is an amazing center that provides services to women and men in need. The center is very compassionate and helpful to those who are in need! I would highly recommend.
Blessing
INTERNSHIP AND VOLUNTEER WORK (Current Employee) –  Rockford, ILNovember 1, 2017
My VOLUNTEER work here is a blessing. Helping those in need and mentoring the young women and many times young men who have no direction and are uncertain of the future always causes me to feel grateful for my life.
A WONDERDUL place to work
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Springfield, MOJune 14, 2017
This organization cannot help but impact the Springfield community. While working with the wonderful staff, it was evident that their dreams and motivations were solely focused on the well-being of their clients. This selfless mindset and the kindness of the employees is what draws individuals to seek help and safety at the Pregnancy Care Center.
It's a Vocation not a Job
Assistant to Executive Director (Current Employee) –  Fresno, CAMay 27, 2017
Pregnancy Care Center is one of those positions that the stress that comes with the job is really due to the compassion and care shown to the clients we serve. It can be overwhelming at times, and it can be hard to leave it at the door before heading home. That being said, the support that is given from the team with which you work is unsurpassed than any other work environment I have experienced. We literally have each other's backs. It's like a family. The pay is fair, but more can be made in a different business doing the same thing, but really, when it comes to working in a ministry, what you get from being a part of something so amazing is worth it. For many who are employed at Pregnancy Care Center, there are many different "hats" that are worn on a given day, and there is very little chance you will ever experience monotony.
Pros
Like Family, snacks, serving others, vacation
Cons
no healthcare or other benefits
Good resources
Counselor (Former Employee) –  Lancaster, SCMay 10, 2017
Great resources, slack on counseling. Good for low income clients that need assistance with baby gear. Not supportive. Good for educating clients of being a parent
Easy to work for.
Maintenance/Custodian (Current Employee) –  Springfield, MOFebruary 11, 2016
Very happy with my job and management.They have been very flexible to work with me around my other job.Co-workers are nice to work with.
Pros
Nice work enviroment.
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Lawrence, KSSeptember 18, 2015
Assisting daily clients in their needs at front desk while I also manage the data entry with all statistics of the center. Receiving phone calls for appointments and inquires about the programs that we offered.
Wonderful place to be
Teen Outreach Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Haverhill, MAJuly 6, 2015
As a peer counselor, I enjoyed serving the clients in a multitude of ways. It was an opportunity to sit with women who knew their need for help, education and support and provide it. The other women who I worked alongside were mature, humble and generous people, who I learned so much from.

As the TELL Coordinator, in this paid role at the center I interfaced with many caring people who had a desire to make a difference in the lives of others. This role was multifaceted and gave me an opportunity to be involved in many aspects of the program including revising and developing curriculum, leading a volunteer group and working with parent groups.
Extremely rewarding
Volunteer (Former Employee) –  Bullhead City, AZFebruary 4, 2015
Typically we would give pregnancy tests and have parenting classes. I leaarned more about the women in my city and some of the problems they deal with. I thoroughly enjoyed the clients and my co-workers. The most enjoyable part was watching the women learn and grow, and of course the babies!
Pros
Joy in serving my community here
Cons
Some women take advange of our generosity
Its was a good experience, it grew my faith
Matierial Resource Director (Former Employee) –  7210 Louie Pasteur San Antonio Texas 78229September 30, 2014
It started with prayer and laughter because the work could be serious and difficult. What I learned was that God would see sitiations of these hard circumstances, and turn them around for man y of these women and bring forth positive results. My coworkers many of them had difficult circumstances and struggles themselves. The hardest part of the job was dealing with difficult clients. Some of them had a sense of entitlement. The most enjoyable part of the job was to see a baby saved, relationships restored. Dads coming back to take responsibilities that they had neglected toward their families.
Pros
The comaradery among the staff
Cons
No insurance or healthcare benefits
A wonderful place to work.
Internship (Former Employee) –  Grants Pass, ORJuly 12, 2013
A typical day at work consists of being self-paced and never pressured. I would recommend this job to anyone. I have learned how to be a team player and to go with the flow. The co-workers couldn't have been better or any more friendly than they were. The hardest part of the job was leaving. The most enjoyable part was having the right co-workers to help and support me during my internship.
Local non-profit offering free services to those facing crisis pregnancies
Financial Assistant (Former Employee) –  Rocky Mount, NCSeptember 10, 2012
This is a local non-profit in Rocky Mount, NC that offers free services to those facing a crisis pregnancy. There is a staff of 6.
Pros
knowing that everything you do was for the lord
benefits