Prelude Homes & Services Employee Reviews

Organized & compassionate management
Other (Current Employee) –  Vadnais Heights, MNJuly 24, 2018
I’ve personally witnessed a strong faithed, organized, and compassionate management team. They work to help the care team personally by giving unique benefits and heart-to-heart discussions.
Great medication experience along with performing cares
Caregiver (Current Employee) –  White Bear Lake, MNJune 24, 2018
Its a small Memory Care cottages. On a daily basis, I take care about 4-6 residents on my shift. I administer scheduled meds & give PRN as needed. Performed cares throughout the day. Wash dishes after each meals. (Breakfast & lunch) Staffing is ok. On some days if its short staff, agency come in if Prelude staffs doesn't pick up a shift. A.M manager is good. P.M is lazy and mean. Nurse sometimes come help feed residents as needed. A lot of the coworkers is helpful, there's a few lazy one. Work every other weekend. Monthly meeting there's always snacks. Residents is nice and funny. Building is BEAUTIFUL AND CLEAN. Overall, I enjoyed passing out meds and engaging with residents to provide reassurance.
Pros
Free foods
Cons
PM Manager take long break and is very mean.
Nice Place To Work For The Resident
Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Woodbury, MNMarch 28, 2018
Prelude is overall a nice place to work the work They Have Alot Of Other Benifits and Help Their Co Workers . its A very Family Oriented place i Enjoyed My Time At Prelude With My Resident and coworker we made a great team
Pros
Free Food And Unquie benefits
Cons
No breaks always short
Rude and disrepectful
PCA Personal Care Assistant (Former Employee) –  Woodbury, MNNovember 4, 2017
If you like working for a company that has no management skills and the lpn amber is rude and disrespectful and doesnt like to help just sit in her office this is your job. Its a not a good work environment
Hard work. Long days. Amazing staff. Great work environment.
Landscaper (Current Employee) –  White Bear Lake, MNMay 21, 2017
Working here for my first summer job as a landscaper was amazing. The days were long and tiring. However, it was worth every amount of my time. It gave me great experience and skills I will use later on in life. The staff there are very nice and helpful as well.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Prelude Homes & Services. Our community is ready to answer.

See reviews about