Premier Designs Jewelry

Premier Designs Jewelry Employee Reviews

Love the company and the product. Just could not find the customer base to keep me selling the product. If I had, I would still be selling the product.
I had contact with this company for a long time before I joined. They have gone far down hill. The quality of their product is horrendous. I have 20 year old pieces that look better than anything less than 5 years old. If they do not reorganize and prioritize soon, I fear they will go under. There is undercurrent race issues, and catering to "types" I used to have nothing but good to say abput this company
Premier Designs started out as a great company with amazing jewelry made in Texas it was known for being very customer-focused. Oklunfortunately as of lately the jewelry has taken a decline and I no longer feel comfortable selling it to friends family and other clientele
They are a company that actually cares about the workers and their family’s. They take the time to show that they care by sending flowers or cards when events happen.
Pros
Loving environment
Your experience matters.
Help out others considering your employer. Rate your employer.
The Wearhouse at Premier Designs Jewlery, was had an innovative work place with good machinery, professional management, and flexible schedule.
For this employer, I demonstrated high fashion jewelry at public and private events, including both local and statewide vendor shows, in-home shows and internet sales. I educated clientele on trends and successful wardrobe integration, and I managed sales, accounts receivables, bookkeeping, inventory, and order management.
A great company. The way the company is set up gives tons of education to do well at the job, and there is room for everyone to grow and succeed. The leaders practice what they preach and thats refreshing.
Premier Designs is a game changer...Great culture, flexibility, no stress and amazing commission. This company has changed my life for the better and I can't imagine not working here.
With Premier you make your own schedule and your own hours. You can move up within the company if you choose it just depends on how hard you work and what you decide you want out of it.
Pros
Flexible and you make your own hours
Cons
No healthcare, only commision based
Premier allows me to work at my pace and control my time and salary. This allows me to tackle other projects without interruption and increase/decrease time spent to maintain my family's financial needs. I have also had the opportunity to meet so many wonderful women. I mentor others who wish to start their own Premier Businesses which has helped me learn how to work with many different personalities and motivate them .
Amazing job flexibility as you make your own hours and set your own party's. You advance through self motivation and thorough communication skills. You must be able to talk to crowds and sell the jewelry through product knowledge
Direct Sales has the freedom to create your own schedule. Pay was wonderful! Pressure in sales once you have a downline was difficult with small children. It was enjoyable meeting new people and helping them ear free product. Wonderful company who cares about their people!
Pros
freedom and excellent benefits in sales
Cons
sales
I would recommend Premier Designs to those who are looking for working their own hours and a little extra money. The company is based on good Christian morals and they help their distributors when they need help.
Pros
Work my own hours from home
Cons
No benifits
I really love selling the high quality jewelry. It is a great company to work for and you have an opportunity to travel at least twice a year the Rally's and meet a lot off other great ladies and make special relationships with great people.
Pros
You can travel and meet great people in Texas and alot of other states.
Cons
When in sales I dont like the no. but you have to keep it moving past it.
Great for single mothers or just someone wanting to earn extra cash on the side.U have tremendous help from everyone on your team. Get to go on retreats and learn from the best jewelers.
Pros
Free jeweler, social gatherings, and new friends
Cons
it takes a little bit of time, effort, and determination to make it a successful business.
Very flexible, great pay out and a fun job. You can make this work with your schedule and fit it into your lifestyle. Jewelry is not the best quality
Pros
Flexibility
Cons
Jewelry quality
I loved the company and their values. The work was flexible, you set your own pace. Its a christian company and they really followed through on their mission statement.
Premier is an amazing company based on Biblical Principles. People come before Profits. You can work as little or as much as you desire. Great Potential for Growth! I would highly recommend Premier Designs Jewelry to grow in your career.
Pros
Relationships
Cons
I love jewelry so much that I love selling it to others who love it as much as I do. I want to let others know it doesnt matter what your style is you can rock some cool jewelery
This positon allows me to create my own hrs. It allows me to meet new people. I sell while hosting parties. I also do charity events. this position includes all marketing and administrative duties.
Pros
work your own hours
Cons
Premier Designs is a great company. The have great pay incentives. You are your own boss, you make your own schedule and work the hours you want. It works out wonderfully if you have a large group of contacts that can afford to and be willing to buy your products and to refer you to there friends and family.
Pros
You make 50% of each item you sell
Cons
need a large group of contacts who aren't poor.