Premier Employee Solutions Employee Reviews

Good Weekend Gig
Warehouse Worker (Current Employee) –  Union City, GAOctober 18, 2018
I worked weekend Shift, Friday, Saturday and Sunday. It was twelve hour days. We stood most of the shift but if they had to setup up for a new shipment we were allowed to sit in the break room area until things were setup for us to start packing product. Our weekend co-ordinator was terrific. you are not allowed to leave the premises for lunch break. We were allowed to order food and have it delivered. Our co-ordinator retrieved food deliveries.
Pros
Work was not difficult. Our co-ordinator was great!
Cons
Low wages and when they eliminated the shift, the manner in which they did so.
It’s not a fair paying job
Warehouse Worker (Current Employee) –  Greensboro, NCSeptember 24, 2018
Need to find a better paying job than this. You work harder than your pay and you would have to bring your own lunch or pay for lunch. Also some of the workers say the most disrespectful things.
I enjoyed working for this company. Very helpful people.
Packer/Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, NCSeptember 16, 2018
I worked as a packer and cutter in a fruit warehouse. Very busy long hours. Hard work plenty of overtime if your willing to work the hours. Very caring helpful people.
Pros
Holiday pays
Cons
Very long hours
Overworked underpaid
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  StocktonSeptember 11, 2018
Very poor management. No time for breaks because its so busy. Bad attitudes. The managers gossip about eachother and put you in the middle and gossip. Not a good place to work. Would have never accepted a position with such horrible managers.
Cons
Short breaks
fast paced and relaxedworkplace
General Laborer (Former Employee) –  Crest Hill, ILAugust 22, 2018
Awesome company but they do not pay enough. Work day consisted of an eight hour work day that included two fifteen minute breaks on the clock and one thirty minute lunch off the clock.
Pros
relaxed Enviroment
Cons
no overtime
Convenient but repetitive
Production Associate (Current Employee) –  Kennesaw, GAAugust 10, 2018
Premium Employee Solutions isn't a bad job, it a good place to start working and making a decent income. Very flexible with work schedule, my problem is that it not sustainable. It very repetitive and can cause physical damage to your body (like back pains). It a good place to work temporary but that about it.
Pros
Flexible schedule
Cons
Repetitive
Horrable
Recruiter/Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Kennesaw, GAAugust 8, 2018
I was dedicated to do my job well so I always tried very hard to learn everything that had to do with the company but the manager now has no social skills, is always complaining about her personal life and likes to leave early everyday and leave all the work to the employees. I also felt that they were making me work extra hours since I was a salary employee they took advantage of that having me go to so many events and activities for hours at a time and no additional incentive.
Pros
Previous manager was better but he left the company
Cons
Not Professional Environment
low pay and bad communication
Warehouse Production Assistant (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, NCJuly 6, 2018
no a/c in summer.communication was poor.Ilearned how to operate abaling machine ,so that was good.I enjoyed talking and getting to know my coworkers and bosses
Pros
free lunches by company
Cons
no a/c
Run
Pharmacy Worker (Former Employee) –  Ogden, UTJuly 2, 2018
The girls that run in the office should not be running it I worked a job on Airport rd in ogden and it took them 2 1/2 weeks to get paid for 2 days they treat you like a number there just trying to hit there quota. Poor management ! Will not go back period...
Not a fair place
Everything (Former Employee) –  Elwood, ILJune 25, 2018
If you plan on being a good worker...trust me you will do everything that job offers from loading pulling pallets picking...ect. if they ask u to do anything else besides your job say no I dont know how to do it.. plus people fight over forklifts so u will have to get there early every day to get a forklift max is cool as a supervisor be to cool where he dosent put his foot down and let's anybody and everybody do them isn't fair to if you are a good worker getting paid the same as everyone else that aren't good workers...
Pros
Cool co workers
Cons
Lazy workers
The job was not very stressful and I had good co-workers
Accounts Receivable Manager (Former Employee) –  Springville, UTApril 12, 2018
The people in the office I worked at was great .I entered all receivables into the system and kept the sales people up to date on past due so they could contact their clients.
Pros
co-workers in the office was great
Cons
Communication with my manager-lived back East
not a lot of work
Direct labor/ warehouse (Current Employee) –  Union City, GAApril 8, 2018
its an ok company to work for they really don't get a lot of work so you dont work as constant as you would like, and they don't allow for overtime. not a really good place if you want steady work.
Pros
weekly paychecks
Cons
not enough work
Meh
Office Manager (Current Employee) –  Kansas City, MOMarch 17, 2018
If you want work to be your life. Do it. If you have a life.

Although some of the people made the day enjoyabale it was one constants stress after another
Easy task, and work a team.
Batcher (Former Employee) –  Orem, UTMarch 6, 2018
Super easy task and the team I worked with was super cool, but team leader is lazy and doesn't want to work as much. Changing room needs to be bigger. Lunch room needs a vending machine. Other than that, easy job and by weekly paid.
Pros
Easy on task and team to work with.
Cons
Wish I had a better team leader.
Bad management
General Labor (Current Employee) –  Kennesaw, GAMarch 2, 2018
Please do not even try to register with this company! I have never gotten a paycheck on time. I was hired to work for a bakery that didn't have full time for temps. The most I worked was 23hrs, their communication with the employer is very very bad, and I still haven't gotten a paycheck because my time wasn't verified until the last minute. My check stub was posted around 4pm on today (payday) and its 6 and I still do not have my check in my account that was supposed to be entered on Monday! So please do yourself a favor and find another temp service. You will thank me later!
Pros
A paycheck if you ever get it.
Del Monte
Production Technician (Former Employee) –  Kankakee, ILMarch 1, 2018
The day begins with being shuttled to the work-site. A great perk of not having to drive on your own. The plant is essentially a freezer, and constantly moving is the remedy. The days fly past as time constraints are made apparent. Del Monte is a multi-billion dollar company that absolutely needs their orders filled daily.
Pros
Great place for exercise
Cons
Cold work environment
Staffing agency
Lead Quality Inspector (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, NCFebruary 27, 2018
Typical staffing agency that pays more on the low end they do have some jobs that are far and few that pays good. but they do have jobs that do not require a background check and drug test
Good place to learn and start your career
Supply Chain Industrial Engineer (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXFebruary 19, 2018
Strong negotiator, indepth technical knowledge, excellent team and time management skills, leadership skills, with 1 years of supply chain experience.
Management is rude
General Labor (Former Employee) –  Lithia Springs, GAFebruary 13, 2018
The manager is rude and disrespectful. She does not have a professional attitude. She is very unorganized and could not even tell me when my start date was. Once i got upset because she allowed me to go to the job sight without telling me the client changed the start date of my assignment.
Pros
You get a job
Not a great place for security
Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Greensboro, NCJanuary 29, 2018
You are treated like a dime a dozen. The supervisors do not respond back to you. You are always wondering if you have a job and whether or not you are going to be screamed at by the supervisor in front of your client. When you go to upper management they say they are going to take care of the issue but yet your supervisor remains to demean you and belittle you.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Premier Employee Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

4.5InHerSight Score

3.6Personal Development

5.0Career Opportunities

5.0Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight