Premier Employee Solutions logo

• Sense of belonging
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Support from manager

bleh

standard temp agency. Worked in warehouse. High turnover. Long hours. 10 hour days, 1 hour lunch. 6 days a week. They hire pretty much anyone with any background. Are accomodating with appts, esp probation/parole appts.

Pros

hard to get fired, lots of OT

Cons

6 days a week, mandatory OT

Change in management and technology

The job was always demanding but the demands since the change in management and technology are overwhelming. We're all doing our best to keep up. Most coworkers are supportive.

Pros

PTO accrues and rolls over

Cons

Lack of training, extreme demands

Poor onsite management

They will end your assignment on the word of other people with no investigation, and no option to face your accusers. On site manager is always "out" and they lie about your work responsibilities. Pay is sub par as well

Pros

App to check job staus

Cons

Short break, management

Great Staffing company

Innovate a lot, learn new things most of the time.Part of a high efficient and effective team.Take Staffing to a whole new level.Great company to be part of for the most part

Low morale

Low morale and management doesn't care about their employees. They expect you to work like robots. Grossly underpaid for the work they expect you to do and no matter what you do, it's never good enough.

Would you recommend working at your company?

Help people considering your employer make a good choice.

Muy buena y en mi idioma

Que te guste el frio y bien bueno pq siempre te pre

Pros

Si

Cons

Tedan el break que nesesitan

Some what okay

had to work there standing for 8 hours, do not leave your lunch in the locker room, especially if it is pizza, I don't why I thought it would be a good idea, but the locker room is definitely not the best place for food. Too be fair, the only good thing was the vending machines. But there was a really nice guy who helped with plugging in working hours.

They will leave you hanging in the dust once they get what they want

The management is horrible there is no clear sense of direction and they do not care about the temporary associates or the internal employees!! No cares about COVID or anything relevant to the employees

Pros

Non

They work tf out of you

No skill required. Just fast paced and taxing on the body. I'd come home every day and couldn't move. Management has its favorites and become frustrating. I'd show up and they'd send me home after 20 mins because it was too many ppl

Pros

Its a job

Cons

Really fast pace

Was a great place to work but had to watch your back on every move.

Had to watch your back on everything you did. It was always their way or no way if you pushed back you were treated like extremely badly. If you don't like getting the correct training and then get let go because you didn't have the training it is a great place to work.

Jobs at Premier Employee Solutions

See more jobs

Good pay for a staffing supervisor

It’s not a hard job to but there is a lot to do and a lot of employees to manage. The hard part is having unreliable employees who don’t want to work and orders go unfilled.

Premier is a wonderful place to work!

Working for Premier is fantastic. The team I'm part of is kind and helpful. Even though I am remote, I enjoy the company culture from a distance. My job mostly consists of data entry/job posting. I've learned a lot of great new skills and am grateful to be part of the company!

Poor management

Beware before accepting job. Worst company I ever worked for in Reno. Prior reviews are pretty accurate. Working for a used sales car lot is equivalent to this job.

Cons

Misleading

Good Pay Compared to the competition

Pay is good for comparable work, overall the company treats its people with respect, doesn't seem like a ton of room for growth here. Management is hit or miss, they all talk a good game, some really live by what they say, others is all talk. The only downside here in my opinion is you really have to drink the kool-aid to move up in this company. I feel certain managers are not good at their job but they keep getting promoted because they are the company guy/gal.

Pros

Good people over all, good pay

Cons

no chance to move up unless you drink the kool-aid

Horrible experience.

I hate working here, this company likes to take advantage of their employees with little pay!. The expectation was high and the fairness to care for employees was poor!

Pros

Good Schedule

Cons

Bad management

Tiring days for little pay at the beginning if they don’t give you raises.

I feel like they prefer the guys and give them more raises then the girls since they think they’re more important and have “harder” and more tiring work.

Pros

Everyone goes to lunch together, two breaks

Cons

No benefits

February 3, 2021
Thank you for letting us know about your experience at this client site. We appreciate the feedback so we can continuously improve the positions we have available. Benefits are often available after a 60 day period - talk to your Premier rep to find out more!

Great Company to work for

Every job has its moments - it's not always going to be sunshine and roses. There are certain things I feel could be handled/addressed differently. Overall, I feel at home and happy with Premier.

January 11, 2021
We are happy to have you on our team! Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us - we hope your ideas for improvement are continually heard.

On Site Coordinator

Not given any heads up before they shut the office down. There was no real plan for the office in a city that has a staffing agency on every corner. Closest manager was in Greensboro

February 3, 2021
Hi there, thank you for your review. You've experienced a temporary work site (based on a project need and can close quickly) and should've been made clear to you if it was not already - that is our regional team's responsibility. We appreciate your hard work.

It’s got it’s ups and downs but I liked it

I’m not going to talk bad about this company because I really loved the culture and what they stand for. There was not much room for advancement and the benefits package is decent. I also enjoyed the people I worked with the only downside was the outrageous expectations and poor management.

January 11, 2021
Thank you for sharing how we can improve - we value your experience. Thank you for all the time and energy you poured into your position - you made us better and we wish you all the best in your next endeavor.

Grateful for my job during COVID- 19.

Premier staffs essential jobs around the country and I'm lucky to work at the head office (and to work remotely). My team communicates well, celebrates daily victories and creates a safe space to share concerns and ideas. I feel supported when I speak up. Grateful for benefits and PTO and support during these stressful times.

Pros

Pto, Benefits, Supportive Environment

Cons

Miscommunications but open to solving them.

All work is in whitsett. They will hire anyone so I guess that's good

Work-life balanceWork-life balance at Premier Employee Solutions is okay. They will work you 7 days a week if you let them.Pay & benefitsMy pay and benefits at Premier Employee Solutions are none. Good thing is you get paid weekly. Most jobs start off at 8 an hour. They will work you 7 days a week. Some jobs are temp to perm but good luck! They will hire anyone, so if you are looking you should give them a try.ManagementIn general, managers at Premier Employee Solutions is ok. They don't have good communication skills. You will find yourself calling multiple times before getting an answer.CultureCollaboration with my colleagues at Premier Employee Solutions is n/aOverallMy experience working at Premier Employee Solutions is overall ok. They came thru with a job when I was truly in need m

November 10, 2020
We're happy to hear you found a position that worked for you. Thanks for your feedback! We're always working on improving the communication from the branch to our associates and appreciate you letting us know where we can improve.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Premier Employee Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.8

Ratings from women

2.7
InHerSight Score
2.5Personal Development
2.3Career Opportunities
3.2Family Support
Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight
Powered byInHerSight