Premier Employee Solutions
Happiness rating is 53 out of 100

Working at Premier Employee Solutions: 6 Reviews

United States6 reviews

Pay was not enough for the work.

The schedule fit mg life the best but the pay wasn’t enough for the amount of work. Management was very toxic and unorganized. Other employees were nice and helpful to work with

Package handler, miserable job.

I was a package handler for almost 2 days. The idea is awesome. Work 4-5 hours and somewhere in the middle is a 10 minute break. Then you are done for the day. If you work long enough there, then you can get full benefits. That is super great. I worked in two positions: Sorting boxes on the belt and loading a truck. Sorting boxes on the belt was high anxiety. I could never keep up. When I pulled a box off, other boxes would go by and the mangers would were very annoyed by it. This was extremely miserable. The second job was loading the truck. The boxes come in non-stop and you have to pick them up off the floor and stack them at a fast pace. I lasted an hour and couldn't pick up a box after. I'm not in the best shape though. If you like exercise, this is the best position to have, in my opinion. Expect to work non-stop at a fast pace while managers complain as they stand around and watch. If you can handle fast pace work, then this is your ticket. The hiring process has no interviews, just fill out the form online to work and they tell you to show up.

Pros

Full benefits, 4-5 hours work a day.

Cons

Fast pace physical labor, stressful.

Premier Employee Solutions insights

Areas for improvement
  • Sense of belonging
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Support from manager

Management is very approachable and employee focused

Great temp company. Management is understanding and willing to make needed accommodations, as long as you communicate your needs ahead of time. Easy Hire to work process.Not very much variety in work places, basically one supply chain location in Marietta. So, if warehouse is not for you, perhaps look elsewhere.

Pros

Lots of opportunities for advancement

Cons

Limited choice in shifts, mostly Overnight is offered

It paid the bills

This is a temporary employment agency. Not really good health coverage, you work your 90 days and hopefully get hired on at the company they sent you to.

No advancements

Turnover within management is high and communication was horrible lack of training with procedures and practices and no financial incentives. Truly taken advantage of

Amazing company culture

I thoroughly enjoyed working at Premier. The people were extremely nice and I loved coming to work each day. Even the COO had my cell phone and would constantly check in with me. It really is an awesome environment to work in. Would definitely recommend working there.

Pros

Amazing company culture, reasonable people, flexible with personal stuff, treat you like family.

Cons

Pay could have been better.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Premier Employee Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.8 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Ratings from women

2.7
InHerSight Score
2.5Personal Development
2.3Career Opportunities
3.2Family Support
Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight
Powered byInHerSight