Premier Employee Solutions Employee Reviews

I would never work there again
Factory Worker (Former Employee) –  Grinnell, IAMarch 6, 2019
I would never work there again everyone are rude lead off are lazy nobody care about anyone but them selves they expect you to work whether you're sick or not they don't care if you're puking you only get a 10 minute break in the morning and it starts as soon as you leave the machine and a 15-minute lunch and another 10 minute break in the afternoon they don't like to let you go to the bathroom and the other time but on your brakes
Office staff suck!
Warehouse Associate (Temp) (Former Employee) –  Lindon, UTFebruary 19, 2019
Work us good until you have a medical leave. Then you have to go through hoops before they decide to take you back. I am very disappointed with them. The path was decent but the staffing office employees need better training.
Pros
Work is pretty eady
Cons
Staffing office employees
Assembly line
Picker/Packer (Temporary) (Former Employee) –  Durham, NCJanuary 29, 2019
it depend on where I would work sometimes I would work on Pokemon Cards, or Medical Vendor boxes, it depends on what the Priority or need was at the time of the shift.
Pros
Staying busy
Cons
Short Breaks
Everyday is different. Be prepared for challenges and ready to face them head on.
On-site Staffing Manager (Current Employee) –  Union City, GAJanuary 24, 2019
Premier has allowed me to advance in my career as manager quite rapidly. However, you will have to be committed to hard work. Also, you will be successful at Premier if you have a desire to serve the associates as well as the clients while displaying a high level of passion and professionalism.
Pros
Opportunity for rapid advancement.
Premier
Packer (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, NCJanuary 13, 2019
They are a good place to work overall if you need something fast and easy but they will place you 1 or 2 places and that is Pratt or Del Monte, if you go to Pratt you're going to be laid off within a few months and Del Monte you have to live your whole life in the for more than 15 hours a day is a bit much with people who have kids and an outside life.
You can do Better, Run!
Onsite Recruiter (Former Employee) –  IllinoisDecember 13, 2018
I worked 10 hours a day/6 days (exempt) responsible for recruiting and management, just 2 recruiters for 100 openings with no help from other branches
Cons
work 9 hours a day, plus work weekends, if you say no, they give you attitude, and say you are not a team player.
Flexible work place and good travel oportunities
ON SITE MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Durham, NCOctober 18, 2018
Good overall companyas it allowed me to work as a manager and carryout operation as I saw fit within and learning more about time management. It gave me the ability to train my team efficiently.
Pros
Free lunches travel
Cons
Restricted when it comes to growing from within
Good Weekend Gig
Warehouse Worker (Current Employee) –  Union City, GAOctober 18, 2018
I worked weekend Shift, Friday, Saturday and Sunday. It was twelve hour days. We stood most of the shift but if they had to setup up for a new shipment we were allowed to sit in the break room area until things were setup for us to start packing product. Our weekend co-ordinator was terrific. you are not allowed to leave the premises for lunch break. We were allowed to order food and have it delivered. Our co-ordinator retrieved food deliveries.
Pros
Work was not difficult. Our co-ordinator was great!
Cons
Low wages and when they eliminated the shift, the manner in which they did so.
It’s not a fair paying job
Warehouse Worker (Current Employee) –  Greensboro, NCSeptember 24, 2018
Need to find a better paying job than this. You work harder than your pay and you would have to bring your own lunch or pay for lunch. Also some of the workers say the most disrespectful things.
I enjoyed working for this company. Very helpful people.
Packer/Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, NCSeptember 16, 2018
I worked as a packer and cutter in a fruit warehouse. Very busy long hours. Hard work plenty of overtime if your willing to work the hours. Very caring helpful people.
Pros
Holiday pays
Cons
Very long hours
Overworked underpaid
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  StocktonSeptember 11, 2018
Very poor management. No time for breaks because its so busy. Bad attitudes. The managers gossip about eachother and put you in the middle and gossip. Not a good place to work. Would have never accepted a position with such horrible managers.
Cons
Short breaks
fast paced and relaxedworkplace
General Laborer (Former Employee) –  Crest Hill, ILAugust 22, 2018
Awesome company but they do not pay enough. Work day consisted of an eight hour work day that included two fifteen minute breaks on the clock and one thirty minute lunch off the clock.
Pros
relaxed Enviroment
Cons
no overtime
Convenient but repetitive
Production Associate (Current Employee) –  Kennesaw, GAAugust 10, 2018
Premium Employee Solutions isn't a bad job, it a good place to start working and making a decent income. Very flexible with work schedule, my problem is that it not sustainable. It very repetitive and can cause physical damage to your body (like back pains). It a good place to work temporary but that about it.
Pros
Flexible schedule
Cons
Repetitive
Horrable
Recruiter/Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Kennesaw, GAAugust 8, 2018
I was dedicated to do my job well so I always tried very hard to learn everything that had to do with the company but the manager now has no social skills, is always complaining about her personal life and likes to leave early everyday and leave all the work to the employees. I also felt that they were making me work extra hours since I was a salary employee they took advantage of that having me go to so many events and activities for hours at a time and no additional incentive.
Pros
Previous manager was better but he left the company
Cons
Not Professional Environment
low pay and bad communication
Warehouse Production Assistant (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, NCJuly 6, 2018
no a/c in summer.communication was poor.Ilearned how to operate abaling machine ,so that was good.I enjoyed talking and getting to know my coworkers and bosses
Pros
free lunches by company
Cons
no a/c
Run
Pharmacy Worker (Former Employee) –  Ogden, UTJuly 2, 2018
The girls that run in the office should not be running it I worked a job on Airport rd in ogden and it took them 2 1/2 weeks to get paid for 2 days they treat you like a number there just trying to hit there quota. Poor management ! Will not go back period...
Not a fair place
Everything (Former Employee) –  Elwood, ILJune 25, 2018
If you plan on being a good worker...trust me you will do everything that job offers from loading pulling pallets picking...ect. if they ask u to do anything else besides your job say no I dont know how to do it.. plus people fight over forklifts so u will have to get there early every day to get a forklift max is cool as a supervisor be to cool where he dosent put his foot down and let's anybody and everybody do them isn't fair to if you are a good worker getting paid the same as everyone else that aren't good workers...
Pros
Cool co workers
Cons
Lazy workers
The job was not very stressful and I had good co-workers
Accounts Receivable Manager (Former Employee) –  Springville, UTApril 12, 2018
The people in the office I worked at was great .I entered all receivables into the system and kept the sales people up to date on past due so they could contact their clients.
Pros
co-workers in the office was great
Cons
Communication with my manager-lived back East
not a lot of work
Direct labor/ warehouse (Current Employee) –  Union City, GAApril 8, 2018
its an ok company to work for they really don't get a lot of work so you dont work as constant as you would like, and they don't allow for overtime. not a really good place if you want steady work.
Pros
weekly paychecks
Cons
not enough work
Meh
Office Manager (Current Employee) –  Kansas City, MOMarch 17, 2018
If you want work to be your life. Do it. If you have a life.

Although some of the people made the day enjoyabale it was one constants stress after another

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Premier Employee Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

4.5InHerSight Score

3.6Personal Development

5.0Career Opportunities

5.0Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight