Premier Employee Solutions
Here to help
Coronavirus update

Premier Employee Solutions Employee Reviews

United States130 reviews
The only thing that is bad about the company is the pay they start u with. They could pay more for the types of task that their employees are performing
July 21, 2020
Thank you for your feedback! The clients dictate the pay rate and hope they continue to rise. Thanks for working with us!
I workes for premier for 4 months and out of 8 pay periods they got 2 correct & my last 2 checks they refused to pay the hours for no reason and stopped answering all calls
Pros
No pros with this company
I absolutely love everything about my job but the pay is below average and it could definitely be better. I am considering looking for a new job only because I need more money to raise my children. If I was paid more I would never consider leaving. This job is amazing.
Prepare to work very long hours. 1AM to 3PM is not unusual. There are no breaks for lunch either. You just keep going non-stop in a high pressure environment with faulty equipment and software— then after all of that, prepare for your work to be picked apart by micro-managers who don’t practice what they preach. Run away from this company and the sweat shop employers they represent.
If you are just starting, this is a good place to work. There is a .50 raise after 21 days. It is hot in the warehouse but they compensate with industrial fans and breaks! Managers are all super nice and care for you!
Pros
breaks, management
Cons
pay, physically taxing
July 21, 2020
Thank you for sharing your experience and being a part of our team!
Care to share?
Help people considering your employer. Share your experience.
I loved working there! I enjoyed the fast pace work.... It was some of the people reminded me of being in high school! Childish games with starting stuff between people!
July 21, 2020
We were lucky to have you and have your maturity. Thank you for sharing your feedback!
Excelente trabajo, puntualidad, productividad, buena actitud laboral, equipo de trabajo, asistencia laboral, eficacia
July 21, 2020
¡Gracias por trabajar con nosotros! Agradecemos tus palabras.
They posted a high paying hourly job,I applied.They asked me to come over for interview then offered me another lower paying job .It is a complete scam when i told them this wasnt position I applied for.They apologized and asked if I can wait for future phone call.Following day they call me back for another low paying job that I didnt originally apply for under there company.I told them that was not the job I applied for, they got mad and just hung up on me.Please dont apply here if they post a high paying job on Premier Solutions usually it is to good to be true, they will just offer you a low ball job offer somewhere else.Instead of what you originally applied for.Dont waste your time or gas money,indeed needs to do investigation on false claims on Premier solutions.
July 20, 2020
Hi there, thank you for taking the time to share your experience and concerns as we take all feedback. Our job postings and social media ads always reflect the highest rate available and the phrase "Up To" which includes all rates below. As an agency offering many temporary positions, the positions fill and change frequently. We apologize for the way you were treated on the phone and the confusion on how we operate. Thank you again for your thoughts.
They never answered my phone call and planned to sue them for discrimination against me. I spoke to my lawyer about the agency staffing. And very rude person !!
July 20, 2020
We have a corporate non-discrimination policy and we are deeply sorry you had a poor experience at our Wilmington branch. We'd appreciate any more information being sent to our info@thepremierpride.com as we'd love to address this.
Temp Services make promises and lie straight to your face. Was working at SKFoods and was told that they called them to tell us not to come in but this temp service never called to tell us. And I drove about to be told i wasn't needed. Was very upset.
For this job you get what you put in, which is work an the amount of product you produce. If you come on time left at the right time no one will give you any trouble.
Six words sum that place up. That place sucks! DON'T work there! They treat you like dirt. You are treated like a low-life by the full-timers. Most of them think they're better than you, even after going full-time.
The temp agency was great to work for during my time at the job. The workers at the company had to make up accusations about my attitude towards coworkers in order to stop my temp assignment. I ask for an investigation to be done. I have yet to hear results. During my assignment never called out sick or came in to work late. I feel that there was not enough training done to fill the position at the company. The trainers were ok until you ask questions about the training. Especially when you got to the actual desk assignment. I saw this when other coworkers been there longer than me and asking the same questions I was asking. These were the basic kind which should have been taught in the beginning.
They helped me gane experience even when i had nun and thanks to them i have the experience i need to get author good job they alose put me with a good hearted team.
They are good, fast, and pays well. They good when you need a job as soon as possible. They don't discriminate or judge and they do give you a second chance under certain circumstances
they where very unorganized they lack leadership and teamwork. my experience working there was not the best but i would go back because i can handle the job work as well as the flexible hours i receive on the daily
I enjoyed working for the company I had transportation problems and baby sitter problems that's why I stopped working for them the team workers were friendly
Good people very helpful and understanding. Nice and welcoming. Customer service is on point. They'll do whatever they have to do to fulfill your needs and wants
Pros
Great customer service
Cons
Some jobs are ghetto
Super Stressful place to work, The Client says one thing and then will do another behind your back. My Direct Manager did the best they could and I liked them but everyone higher up would expect you to just figure things out, they wanted you to work cray hours for only 40hrs of pay taking a day off was the craziest process even after having time built up. No real Training for workers and they expected the world from everyone with unrealistic goals.
Unbelievable the way I was treated during the interview. The recruiter failed on multiple fronts to communicate and failed to properly communicate to me basic information before verbally abusing me. The recruiter was verbally abusive and expected me to know what I was supposed to do only at times where no expectations were set, and was condescending, micromanaging and infatilizingmagically only at times where I was knowledgeable and skilled. They seemed like they were given unclear expectations from their management and were overworked and toxically stressed to where these symptoms we're emerging as a result. Never work for a company where expectations are not clear. It was an upsetting experience
July 20, 2020
We are deeply sorry you had a poor experience with one of our recruiters. We appreciate this feedback so we can improve. If you could email us at info@thepremierpride.com we can further address this. Again, we apologize for an experience that was completely unfair to you.
Send you out the next day. Everyone was friendly and worked together very well. Managed properly. Managers appreciated employees who worked overtime. You could get as much overtime as you wanted! Never had a problem at this job.
July 23, 2020
Happy to hear it! Thanks for sharing and for working with us.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Premier Employee Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.
2.8
InHerSight Score
3.0Personal Development
3.5Career Opportunities
4.0Family Support
Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight