Premier Financial Alliance Employee Reviews

Awesome Culture
Field Director (Current Employee) –  Glendale, CAApril 15, 2019
Workplace is encouraging
You learn a lot from the meetings they hold. The Conventions are where it's at.

It's all up to you how you want to run and that will determine your success
Productive and fun workplace
Executive Field Director Assistant (Current Employee) –  Brisbane, CAJanuary 29, 2019
My daily job:

Create Power points,
Company Flyer,
Develop a detailed, comprehensive plan for teams,
Create marketing videos,
Organized and negotiated large events(700-800+attendees) include event space, party space, hotel and restaurant booking and other various parts of the event.
Update all the meetings detail to director.
Great Culture
Field Associate - Certified Field Trainer (Current Employee) –  Torrance, CAJanuary 17, 2019
It's based on commission so you go at your pace. If you want to do it quickly, you can. There are many incentives to work hard and lots of recognition. There are people to help you succeed. Most of the managers are more than willing to help you. The hardest part of the job is to stay motivated and not quit when things aren't going so well.
Pros
Great culture, great training and recognition
Cons
Independent Contractor working in a very positive and uplifting environment
Senior Field Director (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJanuary 10, 2019
PFA is a national company with great people who come from many nationalities all over the world. The culture of PFA is about helping and teaching others to be successful. You learn the business from a Certified Flied Trainer, get licensed and teach other people the business and sell the proprietary products. PFA's main partner is National Life Group--a mutual company that has been doing business for over 174 years. They have developed a proprietary life insurance and annuity products for PFA only, so you can have the edge on your competition. All of their products have Living Benefits, which means you can access up to $1.5 million of your life insurance while you're still alive for chronic, critical, terminal illnesses and accidents. Because you are an independent contractor, you don't have the traditional benefits, but PFA offers Deferred Compensation, all expenses paid incentives trip to amazing destinations, Business Tracking System, Yearly Conventions and Kick-off Meetings, one of a kind Awards, Diamond (Super Bowl like) Rings, Rolex Watches and more to top earners. If you are a people person and want to help others, the job is for you.
Pros
Proprietary Products your Competition doesn't have, Training, Company Culture, Deferred Compensation, Incentives
Cons
If you don't like meeting new people, this job is not for you. This is a sales job--commission only
good opportunity help everyone
Licensed Agent (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVDecember 16, 2018
•Provided professional finance consultant to customers and evaluated appropriate services which meet their financial objectives.
•Mentored new sales agents to promote better understanding with company process or product and sale solutions when needed.
Great People and Team
Agent in training (Current Employee) –  CaliforniaDecember 4, 2018
In this company they will bend over backwards to help you. I don't recommend to do this business if you do not have access to a large group of friends or family. You must successfully sell at least five policies before you can become certified. Excellent potential for those who have access to a lot of people. Not good for those that have a small group of friends and family.
Pros
Great Leaders
Cons
People with very small circle of friends and family
Good
Field Associate (Current Employee) –  Towson, MDOctober 9, 2018
It is a commission based you pertain to clients needsnd deliver them the financial product. You will build a good presentation skills. Overall it is satisfying if you work hard
Lively company to work for
Field Associate (Current Employee) –  Santa Clara, CAJune 10, 2018
You control your hours and how much you want to get paid. Make great relationships with the people you work with as well as the clientele you create and manage.
Pros
Exciting for millennials
Cons
Pay based on your sales experience
A very great company with lots of room to grow and learn
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Rockville, MDMay 21, 2018
The company and the people around were very welcoming. It was rather a more learning, caring work type of environment. It isn't salary based, it is more about the amount of work you put in will equal the amount you will receive in your pay. Really you work for yourself, no one else.
Network Marketing
Financial Broker (Former Employee) –  Garden Grove, CAApril 17, 2018
It was great until the person that recruited me left to Nevada. Overall I learned a lot but It wasn't a great experience. It could also be that that was one of my first sales job.
Pros
You can work whenever you want
Cons
Great recruiter or don't get involved
Best Financial Services Company in USA
Financial Broker (Current Employee) –  Vienna, VAMarch 28, 2018
I love the culture, business, training, products, leadership and everything about PFA.
The fact that you can make as much as you want in your own hours and you are changing lives everyday and helping people with any background and experience to live the life they deserve or dream on with offering the business or unique products which are revolutionary in industry makes PFA The Best Company.
Great Business Environment
Licensed Life Insurance Agent (Current Employee) –  Fountain Valley, CAFebruary 24, 2018
The wonderful part of PFA is that you design your own schedule either part time or full time basis. I learned how to become a financial professional representing all of our partnership company by bringing unique financial products to the market place that are revolutionizing. The management is thorough and trainings are always informative. The workplace culture surrounds you with like minded agents and directors with an aligned vision and mission to help more people. While there is a system in place for client acquisition, learning how to connect and talk to more people sometimes could be challenging. Overall, this company allows you to build a business that is flexible to your own scheduling needs and you are able to earn as you learn so long that you are properly licensed with your E&O insurance.
Pros
Positive work environment, like minded individual
Cons
Commission based only
commission based
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Chino, CAFebruary 7, 2018
great products
great people
great hours
$$ pending on how hard you work on a daily bases
selling the top quality life/isnvestment insurance
meet new people all day
recruit new members
Pros
big earnings if you work super hard everyday
Cons
not a stable income
great culture environment
Life and Health insurance agent (Current Employee) –  Brisbane, CASeptember 11, 2017
The hardest part of the job is require self discipline. I learned people skill, every success people in life and career are required hard work and discipline.

I am proud to be apart of this company! Lots of people don't understand why, or don't get what we do. Yes the culture is amazing, but it's a byproduct of our crusade to save the community and empower families with the right philosophy and the right attitude.
Great leadership, working environment and compensation
Senior Field Director (Current Employee) –  Tysons Corner, VAJune 23, 2017
Great leadership with excellent working environment. Learn is fun with the trainers of 30+ years of experience. Great compensation plan and fair promotion guidelines.
work hard get paid
Life Only Insurance Agent (Current Employee) –  Fountain Valley, CAJune 2, 2017
Good company to grow
Many avenues to succeed
Super competitive
Great rewards
Chance to get a part of the company. Agents who beat the score can actually buy company shares.
Very professional setting and helps build business skills
Pre-Licensed Insurance Agent (Current Employee) –  Torrance, CAMay 18, 2017
Working for this company has taught me how to work with others as well as find solutions that are best suited for the clients in order to gain their trust as their agent. I have learned to follow my leaders, while also being a leader myself.
great team
Associate (Former Employee) –  New York, NYMarch 8, 2017
The boss is really nice, the co-workers there are very friendly, and energetic. The salary was okay, one thing about the company that i don't like was the location is too far from where i live.
Pros
great boss
Cons
too far from my home
Great group of people nationwide. We work hard and party hard.
Provisional Field Director (Current Employee) –  Vienna, VAFebruary 1, 2017
This is a company with integrity, loyalty and employees first platform.
If you qualify to join this TEAM you are among family. they take "together each achieve more"

This broker align with the companies that gives the hybrid of life insurance to the public.

We recruit people sell and build all day and have fun.

At the end of the day, we know we help everyone who got the policy in the case of illness, early death or tax free retirement.
Pros
proven system, great compensation, great mentors and leaders
Cons
Only for people who are willing to run with it.
Living Life
Director (Current Employee) –  Washington, DCJanuary 31, 2017
This company has enriched my life and allowed me to know how to appreciate what I have. I have seen the world with this company through their trips and been awarded time and time again for my hard work. I came in the industry young about 5 years ago and have never looked back. Their simple system allows me to just follow and work hard and get compensated very well. My friends are all just starting life. I am now living life. My life can never be the same again. Best decision I ever made was to join PFA.
Pros
Unlimited advancement. Unlimited compensation. Simple system