Premier Financial Alliance Employee Reviews

Lively company to work for
Field Associate (Current Employee) –  Santa Clara, CAJune 10, 2018
You control your hours and how much you want to get paid. Make great relationships with the people you work with as well as the clientele you create and manage.
Pros
Exciting for millennials
Cons
Pay based on your sales experience
A very great company with lots of room to grow and learn
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Rockville, MDMay 21, 2018
The company and the people around were very welcoming. It was rather a more learning, caring work type of environment. It isn't salary based, it is more about the amount of work you put in will equal the amount you will receive in your pay. Really you work for yourself, no one else.
Network Marketing
Financial Broker (Former Employee) –  Garden Grove, CAApril 17, 2018
It was great until the person that recruited me left to Nevada. Overall I learned a lot but It wasn't a great experience. It could also be that that was one of my first sales job.
Pros
You can work whenever you want
Cons
Great recruiter or don't get involved
Best Financial Services Company in USA
Financial Broker (Current Employee) –  Vienna, VAMarch 28, 2018
I love the culture, business, training, products, leadership and everything about PFA.
The fact that you can make as much as you want in your own hours and you are changing lives everyday and helping people with any background and experience to live the life they deserve or dream on with offering the business or unique products which are revolutionary in industry makes PFA The Best Company.
Great Business Environment
Licensed Life Insurance Agent (Current Employee) –  Fountain Valley, CAFebruary 24, 2018
The wonderful part of PFA is that you design your own schedule either part time or full time basis. I learned how to become a financial professional representing all of our partnership company by bringing unique financial products to the market place that are revolutionizing. The management is thorough and trainings are always informative. The workplace culture surrounds you with like minded agents and directors with an aligned vision and mission to help more people. While there is a system in place for client acquisition, learning how to connect and talk to more people sometimes could be challenging. Overall, this company allows you to build a business that is flexible to your own scheduling needs and you are able to earn as you learn so long that you are properly licensed with your E&O insurance.
Pros
Positive work environment, like minded individual
Cons
Commission based only
commission based
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Chino, CAFebruary 7, 2018
great products
great people
great hours
$$ pending on how hard you work on a daily bases
selling the top quality life/isnvestment insurance
meet new people all day
recruit new members
Pros
big earnings if you work super hard everyday
Cons
not a stable income
great culture environment
Life and Health insurance agent (Current Employee) –  Brisbane, CASeptember 11, 2017
The hardest part of the job is require self discipline. I learned people skill, every success people in life and career are required hard work and discipline.

I am proud to be apart of this company! Lots of people don't understand why, or don't get what we do. Yes the culture is amazing, but it's a byproduct of our crusade to save the community and empower families with the right philosophy and the right attitude.
Great leadership, working environment and compensation
Senior Field Director (Current Employee) –  Tysons Corner, VAJune 23, 2017
Great leadership with excellent working environment. Learn is fun with the trainers of 30+ years of experience. Great compensation plan and fair promotion guidelines.
work hard get paid
Life Only Insurance Agent (Current Employee) –  Fountain Valley, CAJune 2, 2017
Good company to grow
Many avenues to succeed
Super competitive
Great rewards
Chance to get a part of the company. Agents who beat the score can actually buy company shares.
Very professional setting and helps build business skills
Pre-Licensed Insurance Agent (Current Employee) –  Torrance, CAMay 18, 2017
Working for this company has taught me how to work with others as well as find solutions that are best suited for the clients in order to gain their trust as their agent. I have learned to follow my leaders, while also being a leader myself.
great team
Associate (Former Employee) –  New York, NYMarch 8, 2017
The boss is really nice, the co-workers there are very friendly, and energetic. The salary was okay, one thing about the company that i don't like was the location is too far from where i live.
Pros
great boss
Cons
too far from my home
Great group of people nationwide. We work hard and party hard.
Provisional Field Director (Current Employee) –  Vienna, VAFebruary 1, 2017
This is a company with integrity, loyalty and employees first platform.
If you qualify to join this TEAM you are among family. they take "together each achieve more"

This broker align with the companies that gives the hybrid of life insurance to the public.

We recruit people sell and build all day and have fun.

At the end of the day, we know we help everyone who got the policy in the case of illness, early death or tax free retirement.
Pros
proven system, great compensation, great mentors and leaders
Cons
Only for people who are willing to run with it.
Living Life
Director (Current Employee) –  Washington, DCJanuary 31, 2017
This company has enriched my life and allowed me to know how to appreciate what I have. I have seen the world with this company through their trips and been awarded time and time again for my hard work. I came in the industry young about 5 years ago and have never looked back. Their simple system allows me to just follow and work hard and get compensated very well. My friends are all just starting life. I am now living life. My life can never be the same again. Best decision I ever made was to join PFA.
Pros
Unlimited advancement. Unlimited compensation. Simple system
Right Company at the Right Time
Certified Field Trainer (Current Employee) –  Monterey Park, CADecember 7, 2016
There are very few companies out there that you'll get a chance to learn side by side with ultra-successful people in life and business. You'll challenge yourself in areas where you're deficient and by doing that, you'll see personal growth and create a positive mindset. I love the company's philosophy of always putting your clients needs first and the rest will fall in place. I think what sets Premier Financial Alliance from all the other companies is the strong leadership, fantastic proprietary products that fits what a lot of families need in this country.
Pros
Leadership, Product line, and Culture
Cons
Must be self starter and goal oriented
The place i want to be.
Director (Current Employee) –  Vienna, VADecember 2, 2016
This is a company that help me learned the path of entrepreneurship at minimum cost to me. In business you need to spend money to make money. But I'm glad to have found PFA, because I made back my minimal investment in 100th full in my first year. I don't think there are many opportunities out there for people to take a risk on, worked very hard and able to make back all their initial investments and continues to make money more than ever every sung le year. I have found that company here in PFA.

I have not jumped to any other company even though many companies have offered me more attractive incentives. But I'm happy and found what I'm looking for in PFA.
Pros
There is no cap on the growth with PFA.
Cons
Need more competent trainers.
Company can show you how to become a successful entrepreneur
Senior Field Director (Current Employee) –  Rockville, MDNovember 16, 2016
Four main reasons I love PFA: 1) products being offered to the clients really add value to the them. 2) Timing of the products and services. 3) the system. 4) most importantly the leadership and culture.
Great Company With Phenomenal Leadership
Senior Associate (Current Employee) –  Rockville, MDNovember 11, 2016
I've been blessed to work with this company. The opportunities for advancement are limitless. The harder you work helping people the more money you make. It's a win-win.
Pros
Excellent training and leadership
Cons
It's hard work. There are no handouts.
Great business to be involved with given time.
Certified Field Trainer (Current Employee) –  Silver Spring, MDOctober 30, 2016
I really appreciate the passion and dedication I have become surrounded by. The people the management and training is consistent and in depth. I would like to see more role playing by beginners to really get a more in view of some of the training.
Pros
Professional, strong leadership
Cons
Dedication, time
Great company !
Senior Associates (Current Employee) –  650 Hungerford drive Rockvile, MDOctober 30, 2016
I am very grateful to work in Premier Financial Alliance.
Gave me the opportunity to own business in the company helping others.

Can to check us up in person to see what we can offer to you..
What we can do for all our consumers..
Pros
Our company Premier Financial Alliance is a friendly company.
Cons
We gave opportunity to others to achieve something in life.
Rewarding career in the financial services industry
Regional Field Director (Current Employee) –  Rockville, MDOctober 29, 2016
I've been working with PFA for over 10 years. What attracted me to the company was the training, the culture, the products, the flexibility, and the quality of the leaders running the organization. The company goes to great lengths to provide new associates with all of the resources and training they need to succeed. With an emphasis on putting customers' needs first, PFA goes to great lengths to provide new associates with all of the resources and training they need to succeed. It feels good to be a part of an organization built with integrity.
Pros
Flexible working hours, great training, recognition & reward system, FUN group of people!
Cons
This career can be challenging at times, but very much worth it.