Premier Guard Employee Reviews

1.0Job Security & Advancement
Unbelievably Bad
Accountant (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXFebruary 6, 2019
Premier Guard is, to put it bluntly, the most unprofessional company I have ever worked for. The incompetence of the owners is unparalleled and the turnover is high. The company is unstable and the employees are distrusting, as anyone would be who is subjected daily to manipulative lying and degrading comments. People routinely walk off the job and the Human Resources "manger" basically turns a blind eye to the unprofessional and often unethical behaviors exhibited by the two owners. The benefits are also the worst I have ever experienced in a place of business. Premier Guard is about as useless as you can get in a place of employment and should be avoided at all costs. Trust me when I say that collecting unemployment is more desirable than working here!
Pros
Nothing at all
Cons
Unprofessional, tacky, terrible benefits, incompetent owners
Avoid
Contractor (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJune 21, 2017
Extremely unprofessional and mismanaged. The financial situation at the company remains unstable. The environment is very negative and unpleasant as it relates to management.