Premier Health Partners Employee Reviews

Too much stress for the pay.
Security (Former Employee) –  Dayton, OHSeptember 20, 2018
Premier hires police who are in a holding pattern waiting for a "real" police department to hire them. As a result, there is a constant turnover in officers. Pay is so low, it's nearly impossible to keep good people. Those who remain are overly worked and stressed beyond reason.
Pros
It's a job with benefits
Cons
Working conditions are horrible
Management does not live the AIDET they preach
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Englewood, OHSeptember 12, 2018
I have watch management preach AIDET and fail to live it day in and day out.. They focus on the few deficiencies rather than successes and blame vendors, clients, and staff. Horrible with real life humanity.
Pros
Great Success with preaching
Cons
Horrible about follow through, quick to blame the workers, rather than focusing on the decison makers
Coworkers and physicians were awesome. Management was beyond terrible
Front Dest Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Mason, OHAugust 5, 2018
I would never work with the manager at premier family care of mason again. Out of all my years of employment she was the worst manager I’ve ever seen. Very disrespectful and never knew what she was doing or how to do things. If a new employee made a mistake you would think it was the end of the world by the way she acted.
Pros
The hours are very nice
Cons
Very poor management and unprofessional
Benefits
DIALYSIS RN (Former Employee) –  Dayton, OHJuly 31, 2018
Provide excellent benefits. Provide training for job required. Pay is low. they are organized and well suited for the Dayton area. Customer care does not seem to be at the top of the list.Not personable
Corporate environment
Patient Financial Services Training Specialist (Current Employee) –  Dayton, OHJuly 9, 2018
No paid holidays, no raise for employees under Director status. Uncooperative management, no room for creativity. Cut throat work environment and difficult to be promoted.
Pros
Everything is computerized, promotes fitness
Cons
Short breaks and lunch, benefits are poor
Good management
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Troy, OHJune 6, 2018
Decent place to work pay is not the greatest but nothing seems to get done when it’s in dire need. Management is not the greatest in some departments.
Nice place good boss,
Data Analysis (Current Employee) –  Dayton, OHMay 15, 2018
Great opportunity to further develop my skills. Good exposure to the LOAP cube and the Infor BI Studio.

Created a version control policy to assist in management of change to reports.
Certified medical coder
Medical Coding Specialist (Current Employee) –  Dayton, OHApril 9, 2018
Very strict policies & rules for coders—-the second you sit at your desk and clock in—-be sure your butt is super glued
To the chair and only get up for very quick bathroom breaks and do not stop and talk to people on way to and from bathroom. In other words, you do not have time to socialize or even make eye contact with people while getting morning coffee in employee lounge. I understand how important it is to meet monthly productivity standards. Geez—we are HUMAN BEINGS NOT ROBOTS.
Pros
Ability to work independently
Cons
Working in a rigid, structured environment
Watch out if you are an older employee, they prefer younger cheaper workers. Experience and integrity not valued !
Nurse (Former Employee) –  CorporateMarch 31, 2018
Cut throat environment due to tolerance of those behaviors in workplace. Lack of educational opportunities. They talk healthy living while employees are subjected to long stressful hours.
The supervisors and department head were terrible
Cook (Former Employee) –  Dayton, OHMarch 26, 2018
Supervisors didn't not agree. They chose who they picked on and also caused drama themselves also some were rude and disrespectful to employees and used their authority to there advantage.
Pros
Going home
Cons
Low wages and high cost for benefits.
340B Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Dayton, OHMarch 21, 2018
The benefits are really costly. It cost me $225 per pay for a family of 3 for my benefits. The wages are on the lower end of the the averages. Also, they have a lot of under qualified employees working roles they should not be. This also limits the wages for those who have the qualifications. It takes a very long time for any project to get accomplished.
Pros
Everyone is relaxed...too relaxed
Cons
Wages
Medical Assistant/ Receptionist
Medical Assistant/Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Yellow Springs, OHFebruary 28, 2018
I attended to various medical duties such as taking vitals, assisting the doctor with daily duties. Also answer phones, scheduling appointments, check-in/check-out and customer service.
hard to believe we save lives
Sterile Instrument Tech - Sterile Instrumentation (Former Employee) –  Dayton, OH 45409February 8, 2018
management had "NO" interest in making things better. The lack of understanding we were there to save a life risked the lives of patients. Procedures were put in place to later not follow them and risk lives
Great environment
BILLING SPECIALIST (Former Employee) –  Dayton, OHJanuary 24, 2018
I liked the ability to work 4 10 hour days. It was a great work environment with a great manager. I did charge review and also reviewed the claims on our clearinghouse to make sure claims went out correctly. I enjoyed working follow up the most.
fast paced
Medical Assistant/Front Office (Current Employee) –  Dayton, OHJanuary 23, 2018
fast paced work environment, saw up to 100 patients a day. direct supervisor was very nice. pay is low in comparison to the work load. office was just purchased by another premier affiliate.
not willing to pay for performance
Executive Chef/Interim Director (Former Employee) –  Dayton, OHJanuary 23, 2018
I worked to control expenses and reduce costs. I eliminated two positions in my department and often worked 12-14 hours per day. My superiors eliminated the nest two levels of management above me and had me take on those duties. I was not compensated for the increased responsibility.
Pros
great group of coworkers
Cons
too much dumped on me
Good pay.
Senior Scheduler (Former Employee) –  Dayton, OHJanuary 20, 2018
Being a Scheduler I was able to help a lot of people get their needed tests and procedures scheduled at the location they wanted to go to. The only bad thing is the fact that the department is micromanaged.
Pros
Good pay.
Cons
Micromanagement.
poor leadership; no value for senior staff members, friendly staff ; clean, beautiful environment
Staff Member (Former Employee) –  franklin, ohioJanuary 1, 2018
COO & CNO 's need to keep close surveillance on their Leadership and their biased decisions which have negatively impacted once productive departments. Because of these decisions, the devaluing of senior staff members for the cheaper and inexperienced and the inability to express criticism on Premier's" anonymous" (which is bogus) questionnaire, no recommendation is given.
Pros
beautiful, clean, staff friendly facility
Cons
leadership bias, non-anonymous surveys, senior staff members not respected by leadership, and have targets on their back.
It will seem well but at times the stress isn’t worth it.
Team Leader (Current Employee) –  Troy, OHDecember 22, 2017
The past 5 years I have noticed excessive cut backs to our benefits as rates continue to increase. Management seems to roll frequently resulting in inconsistent accountability for jobs and duties. As I have enjoyed working there, but the decline in morale and respect as dropped dramatically. I do not recommend this company..
Pros
Paid time off, sick days
Cons
Everything else
Horrible float manager
Professional Healthcare Representative (Former Employee) –  Dayton, OHDecember 13, 2017
I loved my job as a float but always had to be on time and ready to start the day. You have to be the best if your going to cover someone in a specialty office.