Premier Health Partners Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Watch out if you are an older employee, they prefer younger cheaper workers. Experience and integrity not valued !
Nurse (Former Employee) –  CorporateMarch 31, 2018
Cut throat environment due to tolerance of those behaviors in workplace. Lack of educational opportunities. They talk healthy living while employees are subjected to long stressful hours.
The supervisors and department head were terrible
Cook (Former Employee) –  Dayton, OHMarch 26, 2018
Supervisors didn't not agree. They chose who they picked on and also caused drama themselves also some were rude and disrespectful to employees and used their authority to there advantage.
Pros
Going home
Cons
Low wages and high cost for benefits.
340B Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Dayton, OHMarch 21, 2018
The benefits are really costly. It cost me $225 per pay for a family of 3 for my benefits. The wages are on the lower end of the the averages. Also, they have a lot of under qualified employees working roles they should not be. This also limits the wages for those who have the qualifications. It takes a very long time for any project to get accomplished.
Pros
Everyone is relaxed...too relaxed
Cons
Wages
Medical Assistant/ Receptionist
Medical Assistant/Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Yellow Springs, OHFebruary 28, 2018
I attended to various medical duties such as taking vitals, assisting the doctor with daily duties. Also answer phones, scheduling appointments, check-in/check-out and customer service.
hard to believe we save lives
Sterile Instrument Tech - Sterile Instrumentation (Former Employee) –  Dayton, OH 45409February 8, 2018
management had "NO" interest in making things better. The lack of understanding we were there to save a life risked the lives of patients. Procedures were put in place to later not follow them and risk lives
Great environment
BILLING SPECIALIST (Former Employee) –  Dayton, OHJanuary 24, 2018
I liked the ability to work 4 10 hour days. It was a great work environment with a great manager. I did charge review and also reviewed the claims on our clearinghouse to make sure claims went out correctly. I enjoyed working follow up the most.
fast paced
Medical Assistant/Front Office (Current Employee) –  Dayton, OHJanuary 23, 2018
fast paced work environment, saw up to 100 patients a day. direct supervisor was very nice. pay is low in comparison to the work load. office was just purchased by another premier affiliate.
not willing to pay for performance
Executive Chef/Interim Director (Former Employee) –  Dayton, OHJanuary 23, 2018
I worked to control expenses and reduce costs. I eliminated two positions in my department and often worked 12-14 hours per day. My superiors eliminated the nest two levels of management above me and had me take on those duties. I was not compensated for the increased responsibility.
Pros
great group of coworkers
Cons
too much dumped on me
Good pay.
Senior Scheduler (Former Employee) –  Dayton, OHJanuary 20, 2018
Being a Scheduler I was able to help a lot of people get their needed tests and procedures scheduled at the location they wanted to go to. The only bad thing is the fact that the department is micromanaged.
Pros
Good pay.
Cons
Micromanagement.
poor leadership; no value for senior staff members, friendly staff ; clean, beautiful environment
Staff Member (Former Employee) –  franklin, ohioJanuary 1, 2018
COO & CNO 's need to keep close surveillance on their Leadership and their biased decisions which have negatively impacted once productive departments. Because of these decisions, the devaluing of senior staff members for the cheaper and inexperienced and the inability to express criticism on Premier's" anonymous" (which is bogus) questionnaire, no recommendation is given.
Pros
beautiful, clean, staff friendly facility
Cons
leadership bias, non-anonymous surveys, senior staff members not respected by leadership, and have targets on their back.
It will seem well but at times the stress isn’t worth it.
Team Leader (Current Employee) –  Troy, OHDecember 22, 2017
The past 5 years I have noticed excessive cut backs to our benefits as rates continue to increase. Management seems to roll frequently resulting in inconsistent accountability for jobs and duties. As I have enjoyed working there, but the decline in morale and respect as dropped dramatically. I do not recommend this company..
Pros
Paid time off, sick days
Cons
Everything else
Horrible float manager
Professional Healthcare Representative (Former Employee) –  Dayton, OHDecember 13, 2017
I loved my job as a float but always had to be on time and ready to start the day. You have to be the best if your going to cover someone in a specialty office.
Always concerned with any issues that you might have
Medical Billing Specialist (Current Employee) –  Moraine, OH 45439December 12, 2017
Great environment but the lack of people is making it hard to advance and learn more. I will be a CPC in February/March and I want to keep advancing my knowledge in the total revenue cycle.
good
Senior Accounts Payable Specialist (Former Employee) –  Dayton, OHNovember 29, 2017
good busy constructed day I liked everyone I worked with
excellent place of business everything was made good for the employee great place to work should not have left
Very poor management
Certified Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Dayton, OHNovember 5, 2017
No chance for advancement in your career unless you're upper management. Unfair workloads, some employee's work non-stop while others play on their phone for 7 hours a day (FB, Twitter, Instagram, you-tube, reading the paper etc). This was brought to management's attention but they don't like to deal with conflict so they keep their head in the sand.
I felt secure in my job
Customer Service/ Self Pay (Former Employee) –  Dayton, OHOctober 29, 2017
I only left to try to advance myself. This was not the right desion for me and I wish I did not leave. My manager was excellent with a wealth of information. She taught me so much. I have always been orthopedic biller but thing had change as far as electronic submission. I learned a lot about appeals and not giving up to collect.
Pros
Room for growth, advances. I really liked my job
Cons
Salary was low.
20 minutos
HHA - Home Health Aide (Current Employee) –  New York, NYOctober 10, 2017
Nos permite ayudar a nuestro paciente para que puedan llevar una vida más sana
Very hateful coworkers
Respiratory Therapist (Former Employee) –  Dayton, OHSeptember 29, 2017
The work load was terrible, coworkers could see that I had issues with patients deteriorating and woud not offer help. False rumors were spread and lies. Very negative work environment!!!
Pros
Cons
I was harrassed for 7 years
Priemere home health
CNA (Former Employee) –  Hickory, NCSeptember 8, 2017
Great place to work if you like going to patients homes and helping out. Always enjoyed meeting new customers and learned allot through customers. Learned allot about health care.
Nothing to add
Cash Application/ Refund Associate (Current Employee) –  Dayton, OHSeptember 7, 2017
I do not have anything to add. Unfortunately I can't get off this page until I add something in this space which I dont agree should be mandatory. If you don't want to give an opinion you shouldn't have to.