Premier Health
64Average

Premier Health Employee Reviews

United States242 reviews
I have been with premier for 7 years July 2020. I have had wonderful staff that I worked with and built lasting relationships for a life time. I have felt however that there have been times that the company has over looked some important aspects of their employees and they way they do certain things. I do not really want to go into full detail.
Pretty much everywhere pays more and has better benefits. The workloads are unmanageable and there's constant gossiping by staff. Not a good work environment
Pros
Cons
Pay, benefits, co-workers
Many great unit managers and staff. Corporate policies and involvement is much less than ideal. Compensation is avarage for the type of work but definitely inadequate. Workload is quite often up to double what is portrayed during the interview. Outstanding team work on many units
Pros
Teamwork, relationship with managers
Cons
Pay and benefits
Love it here! I have worked for premier health for over 5 years and wouldn’t change it for anything! There are some things that could be better but they work hard at listening to employees!
enjoyed working for Premier Health. I enjoyed my coworkers as well as my office manager. Learned many new aspects from working with both the Oakwood Primary and the Rheumatorid arthritis
Pros
everything good
Cons
none reall
Share your experience
Let job seekers know what it's like to work at your company.
Friendly staff, flexibility of work schedule, no question ask, understanding of your situations or work issues. Management and it’s staff around it appreciates and acknowledges field nurses work or what they do, which I am motivated and be loyal to the company. I finally found the “right choice company” to work for the longest time I can serve.
The people are great, managers are understanding, and easy hours! A few customers can be rude or unforgiving, while others will put a smile on your face! Great atmosphere
PH is a large system with multiple staff, decent managers. PH leadership is very business minded, nursing hours and numbers are scrutinized each shift.
Pros
large system
Cons
nepotism
Its a good place to work in hr. Good boss. Good staff. Good organization. Fair pay. Not micromanaged. Its a good place if you are an independent type of worker.
Consistent company Staff is always replied and responded to me promptly. They are phone call away if you have any issues with your payments. They appear to work as a team and everything run smoothly
Main office is very unorganized. Time sheets are not recorded properly. Management was lazy with payroll and never on time with payroll that was my reason for leaving.
Premier Health is a 5 hospital health system in southwest Ohio serving Dayton, OH and a primary service area of nine surrounding counties. The focus is on providing quality, accessible, and compassionate healthcare to the communities they serve.
My schedule was 8:00am to 5:00pm. Greet patients as they checked in to see specialist. Took their copays, verified information, updated paperwork. Enjoyed the front desk staff and the doctors.
Pros
Worked with some great people
This company is very flexible and will work around your schedule and any unexpected changes due to life. They have knowledgeable and professional case workers are they are willing to help at any time.
Management is poor and during meetings they call all the workers slaves And stupid and that their job could be replaced with a snap of a finger. Workers there are servants and not appreciated
This company allows bullying. They claim that they want you to report this type of behavior. It happens multiple times and you finally report it , they encourage you to find a new job. Once you find a new job they list your rehire as conditional so they won't hire you to work somewhere else where you can be successful and not be bullied because you complained you were bullied. Terrible management
Have worked for Premier 9 years now and has been great working for this company. People are friendly, family oriented, room to grow and learn. Facilities are nice.
Single people have a hard time living on 12.00 an hour. I enjoy serving my community and my fellow co workers are awesome to work with. I love what I do, however I wish I could incorporate my bachelor degree for the hospital.
Pros
Close to home
Cons
Pay
The company is overall great. There are no flaws about the job except the pay could increase more. Management is very helpful and everyone is friendly.
Premier did a great job of preparing me for an IT job during my internship. My Supervisors were very helpful and insightful, which really made my time their enjoyable.
Premier Health has a strong culture for patient care, placing patients and their families at the center of process design. Taking care of patients at critical times in their lives and being sensitive to their needs is paramount.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Premier Health. Our community is ready to answer.
Ratings from women
InHerSight Score
3.0Personal Development
3.6Career Opportunities
2.6Family Support
Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight