Premier Healthcare Services Employee Reviews

Do not waste your time here, find a different job
Internal Staff (Former Employee) –  Sacramento, CANovember 7, 2018
This company will promise you the world through rose colored glasses, but in reality it is a cut throat, unprofessional, and uncoordinated MESS of a job regardless of the internal position. Hands down the WORST experience I've ever had with a company. Training? What training? They cannot keep long term staff, so you'll be thrown into a mountain of backed up work with almost no guidance. The work manuals you receive are a JOKE. They do NOT contain 90% of the job duties you are expected to do, so you're left to figure it out for yourself. Management is EXTREMELY unprofessional! The office politics and favoritism is appalling yet the norm. When they're not degrading the nurses they hire, they're gossiping about internal staff at any given chance. They don't train you properly, there is little to no productive/constructive communication between staff, and the management carries themselves like middle school girls seething at the chance to spread rumors and gossip about their staff. STAY AWAY! Save yourself the stress and headache. I wished I was warned about this job so I wouldn't have wasted my time.
Pros
Occasional Free Lunches
Cons
unprofessional, office politics, poor management, zero accountability, horrible training(and lack there of)
great people
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Burlington, NCOctober 28, 2018
I loved working with the elderly and hearing stories about their experiences in life. The management was great and I got along with all of my co-workers.
Pros
people short hours
Cons
no breaks
Healthcare services
Service provider (Former Employee) –  San Jose, CAOctober 21, 2018
Nice people running the office, but low communication efforts. Hourly rate extremely low and insufficient for trying to live in the bay area. Out of date time card process.
Pros
met a great family through them
Cons
terrible pay
Relaxing and entertaining.
Healthcare Provider (Current Employee) –  Culver City, CaliforniaOctober 4, 2018
It’s great getting to meet the kids and learning more and more about the needs of special needs kids. The parents are very cooperative as well so it makes it easier.
Pros
Stress free environment
Cons
Pay
Summary
SERVICE COORDINATOR (Former Employee) –  Oakland, CASeptember 28, 2018
I do not recommend this place to work. You work long hours sometimes you are on call for all night and come into work the next morning with little sleep.
Fast paced and work as a team
internal Position (Former Employee) –  CASeptember 20, 2018
Good work environment in the office. Co workers are always there to help. Team work is always there. Growing business with high expectations from all employees.
Positive Enviornment
Pediatric Home Health Nurse (LVN) (Current Employee) –  Stevenson Ranch, CASeptember 20, 2018
Stevenson Ranch office staff are a pleasure to work with. They are very flexible and have a great client base. They don't just throw you out there with patients, they make sure you are very comfortable with the case skill level before your on your own.
Pros
Great Client Cases to choose from...weekly pay
Cons
Paper documentation
Premier
Licensed Vocational Nurse (Former Employee) –  Orange, CAAugust 30, 2018
Working for this company was great! The office staff are amazing and help you the best way that they can. Scheduling was very flexible and that helped a lot because I have had a 2 year old at the time.
Pros
flexible scheduling
Great place
Care Provider (Current Employee) –  Culver City, CAAugust 20, 2018
I enjoy going to work and working with who i do. This job makes me feel good about what i'm doing. i love helping others out and i'm always in a great environment.
Home Health Aide (Current Employee) –  ILJuly 24, 2018
Very good flexible schedule very good and productive fun training very good management team personally nice client. Helps with hands on material for onsite working.
Pros
Reasonable an flexible hours
work place
Care Provider (Former Employee) –  Santa Clara, CAJuly 20, 2018
It was fun working with the child and I learned a lot through out my time as a care provider. The hardest part was when the child was acting up and wasn't listening to the rules.
Pros
interaction with the child
Cons
low pay
relaxed job
Respite Caregiver (Current Employee) –  San Jose, CAJuly 19, 2018
t\is job allows you to have flexible work hours and is generally a relaxed environment as you will be working with clients in their homes. there is very little supervision and management from managers. In fact, I have never met my supervisor.
great company
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles County, CAJuly 10, 2018
love having fulltime nurses for the patients. you get to meet a lot of nurses and learn about their career, able to find fulltime nurses was the best feeling
learning experience
LVN Field Nurse (Former Employee) –  Buena Park, CAJune 26, 2018
I liked working for this company learned a lot. I had free time to study and go to school. I was able to do a lot of thing I could not do at other companies. I was able to take time off if I needed it and not have to worry about being fired.
Pros
free to study, free to go to school
Cons
no real support
Horrible work enviroment!!!
Service Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Alameda, CAJune 26, 2018
I would never refer anyone to work for this company!! I was a former Service Coordinator so I seen everything! They do not value their employees AT ALL!! They talk VERY bad about nurses they hire and treat them horribly. it is all about getting nurses through the door at any cost! Even lying and false hope for work and hours but to the company they are "just another hire" Company is more concerned with meeting company demands than of helping their patient! it is an act!! They say they provide a "team environment" but it's actually You Vs.Everyone! The environment is unprofessional. You have an extensive work load with little pay and NO ROOM for advancement. Cutthroat and everyone out for themselves. Horrible management, They offer benefits but because of the low pay, you cant afford to get those benefits. You are soul recruiter! No assisting, It is like half telemarketing. They say they offer 1,500 dollar bonuses quarterly IT IS NOT 1,500!! VERY false advertisement. Overall horrible company to work for! everything in job description is false advertisement! You work with no breaks only a lunch period. The service coordinator position is a sales position. You have a quota and if you don't meet this quota every quarter you will be written up or on employee probation. You do not "assist" the manager on cold calls.....YOU are the ONLY one recruiting for new nurses. Nurses are hard to come by because the rate per hour is ridiculously low.
Pros
Cons
Everything, Unprofessional
Organized and helpful staff
Respite Worker (Former Employee) –  San Jose, CAJune 24, 2018
This was a contract position. All exchanges with the company were for payroll purposes. Staff was organized and helpful and responsive which made for timely receipt of services rendered.
Helping Clients
Respite Worker (Current Employee) –  Anaheim, CAJune 21, 2018
Helping the clients. For example in daily chores. Transportation and arranging meetings with a social worker. Helping in getting all legal documentation. Helping the client with all the needs they have.
Okay place to work
Certified Home Health Aide (Current Employee) –  Alameda, CAJune 8, 2018
I've been working for Premier for the past 4-years. It has been a good company overall, they always treat me great when I come. I don't hear a lot of complaints its a food company to work for.
Pros
flexible, friendly environment
Cons
little work, not much growth
Flexible, No PTO
Staff Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Aurora, COMay 31, 2018
The Management is nice and available.by phone and they answer questions quickly. Good clinical support, Low wages, No PTO or Paid Holidays. The hours are flexible. They do offer frequent in services
Pros
Flexibility, friendly Management
Cons
No pto, Low wages
Flexible hours
LVN (Current Employee) –  West Covina, CAMay 29, 2018
With Premier Healthcare, my work hours are flexible and the staffers are usually understanding when it comes to variable situations in life. The families I work with are caring and understanding. The office staff members are good on keeping me on my toes when it comes to renewing any certification and offer classes that allow me to advance in the field.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Premier Healthcare Services. Our community is ready to answer.

See reviews about