Premier Healthcare Services Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
learning experience
LVN Field Nurse (Former Employee) –  Buena Park, CAJune 26, 2018
I liked working for this company learned a lot. I had free time to study and go to school. I was able to do a lot of thing I could not do at other companies. I was able to take time off if I needed it and not have to worry about being fired.
Pros
free to study, free to go to school
Cons
no real support
Horrible work enviroment!!!
Service Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Alameda, CAJune 26, 2018
I would never refer anyone to work for this company!! I was a former Service Coordinator so I seen everything! They do not value their employees AT ALL!! They talk VERY bad about nurses they hire and treat them horribly. it is all about getting nurses through the door at any cost! Even lying and false hope for work and hours but to the company they are "just another hire" Company is more concerned with meeting company demands than of helping their patient! it is an act!! They say they provide a "team environment" but it's actually You Vs.Everyone! The environment is unprofessional. You have an extensive work load with little pay and NO ROOM for advancement. Cutthroat and everyone out for themselves. Horrible management, They offer benefits but because of the low pay, you cant afford to get those benefits. You are soul recruiter! No assisting, It is like half telemarketing. They say they offer 1,500 dollar bonuses quarterly IT IS NOT 1,500!! VERY false advertisement. Overall horrible company to work for! everything in job description is false advertisement! You work with no breaks only a lunch period. The service coordinator position is a sales position. You have a quota and if you don't meet this quota every quarter you will be written up or on employee probation. You do not "assist" the manager on cold calls.....YOU are the ONLY one recruiting for new nurses. Nurses are hard to come by because the rate per hour is ridiculously low.
Pros
Cons
Everything, Unprofessional
Organized and helpful staff
Respite Worker (Former Employee) –  San Jose, CAJune 24, 2018
This was a contract position. All exchanges with the company were for payroll purposes. Staff was organized and helpful and responsive which made for timely receipt of services rendered.
Helping Clients
Respite Worker (Current Employee) –  Anaheim, CAJune 21, 2018
Helping the clients. For example in daily chores. Transportation and arranging meetings with a social worker. Helping in getting all legal documentation. Helping the client with all the needs they have.
Okay place to work
Certified Home Health Aide (Current Employee) –  Alameda, CAJune 8, 2018
I've been working for Premier for the past 4-years. It has been a good company overall, they always treat me great when I come. I don't hear a lot of complaints its a food company to work for.
Pros
flexible, friendly environment
Cons
little work, not much growth
Flexible, No PTO
Staff Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Aurora, COMay 31, 2018
The Management is nice and available.by phone and they answer questions quickly. Good clinical support, Low wages, No PTO or Paid Holidays. The hours are flexible. They do offer frequent in services
Pros
Flexibility, friendly Management
Cons
No pto, Low wages
Flexible hours
LVN (Current Employee) –  West Covina, CAMay 29, 2018
With Premier Healthcare, my work hours are flexible and the staffers are usually understanding when it comes to variable situations in life. The families I work with are caring and understanding. The office staff members are good on keeping me on my toes when it comes to renewing any certification and offer classes that allow me to advance in the field.
Es acogedor
HHA (Current Employee) –  New York, NYMay 24, 2018
La compañía es buen ambiente laboral , pero sabe uno termina un caso da mucha vuelta para conseguir uno es normal en todas las Compañia .
Pros
Si seguro
Great experience
Caretaker (Current Employee) –  Culver City, CAMay 22, 2018
I loved what I did. Helping people is what makeos me happy. Just the pay is what I was not a fan of & I wish I had more hours. I gained experience working with a kid... Which is what I'm aiming for in the future. But to work with even more kids.
Pros
Schedulel, inside
Cons
Pay
professional
Caregiver (Former Employee) –  San Jose, CAMay 19, 2018
I worked one on one with a client and enjoyed working with them. I went through this company and they were professional and had great communication with me.
Pediatric Patients are a joy to work with
Licensed Vocational Nurse (Current Employee) –  Temecula, CAMay 9, 2018
A typical day at work is to prepare a g tube feeding for a patient and administer medications. I learned that pediatric patients are very different from adult patients, but are also great to work with.
Great people horrible upper management
LVN Nurse (Current Employee) –  Palm Springs, CAApril 5, 2018
great work environment and people, until upper management deals with employees poorly. Upper management only knows how to deal with employees negatively without proper positive reinforcement.
Pros
The co-workers and patients
Cons
upper management
Good for extra money
LVN PEDIATRIC NURSE (Former Employee) –  San Bernardino County, CAMarch 24, 2018
Working with different families and disabilities made it more challenging, which I like, ability to make my own schedule is a plus as well, helps to keep my skills up. If you’re flexible and reliable you will have work.
Pros
Working close to home
Cons
Medi-cal reimbursement makes the pay low
no room for advancement
Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) (Current Employee) –  Temecula, CAMarch 21, 2018
I love the office staff but there is no room for advancement or a fixed schedule. the benefits offered are not affordable for the pay that they are offering. the pay makes it hard to afford the cost of living.
Great, laid back
Registered Respiratory Therapist (RRT) (Current Employee) –  Grand Junction, COMarch 20, 2018
Good company to work for. They treat you fairly with a lot of personal latitude. Start early and get off early. Follow the rules and routes and you'll never have trouble.
Great Management ...Poor pay
Lvn LPN (Current Employee) –  Laguna Niguel, CAMarch 18, 2018
Flexible hours. They have too many patients and not enough nurses to staff probably because of poor pay. New lvn nurses start at $16/hr and $17 if you do trach patients which is not enough to cover cost in So-Cal.

Management is super friendly and willing to work with practically any schedule.
Pros
Friendly Management, flexible schedule
Cons
Poor pay
Fast growing company
Nurse (Former Employee) –  Torrance, CAFebruary 21, 2018
Learned about healthcare in the community. Easiest part of the job was caring for the patients. Most difficult part was the paperwork and needing to turn in everything on time.
Pros
Mostly friendly people worked there.
Cons
Lots of turn over in staff and low pay.
No place for advancement or pay increase
Service Coordinator/Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Corona, CAFebruary 21, 2018
Company does not offer sick days, you only get pto. They offer benefits but because of the low pay, you cant afford to get those benefits. Plus the cost of what they offer is so high. Everywhere else pays better. They work you til the last penny. Not with it.
Cons
Very good place to work!
LVN (Former Employee) –  San Bernardino, CAFebruary 18, 2018
Premier treats their nurses like they are valuable to the company. It is not common to find a company that treats nurses like they are not just a commodity, they are an asset!
Pros
Really good management staff.
Cons
Pay is not at standard rates of nursing field.
Excellent place to build a healty career and life for self
Cherrywood nursing facility (Former Employee) –  Sterling Heights, MIFebruary 16, 2018
Very clean and spacious facilities, with organization and leadership that a person can really learn, grow, and build from. Facilities offer bonuses, and complete care for residents
Pros
Bonuses, plenty work availability
Cons
Can use a better healthcare contract for staff