PREMIER HEATING AND AIR

PREMIER HEATING AND AIR Employee Reviews

United States6 reviews
Good company and great people; only downfall is that the work is seasonal, and when slow, you don't get the hours you need to make a living in the area.
Pros
overtime available
Cons
seasonal work; if slow, hours get cut significantly
Premier Heating and Cooling is an awesome company. The Owners are great and very Knowledgeable. It’s a fast paced, energetic atmosphere. I was treated like I was a member of the family. I recommend this company to everyone.
I loved working there we always had something new to do everyday it was very fast paced kept you on your toes from the time u got there to the time u left
Cons
Poor management skills. Doesn't train new employees.This company expects you to come in and know everything from the start. Very clickish. Owners are non describedable.
It was a good job to have. We had fun and did our jobs. We we're constantly busy. Between ripping out old material and putting in new material. And crawling in and out of tight spaces
Do you enjoy working at your company?
Every work experience is unique. Tell us about yours. Rate your employer.
loved working here, but it was time to branch out into my own field. I learned to be a part of something bigger, and to pay attention to detail more than ever before.
Pros
fun environment
Cons
hard labor
Ask a question about working or interviewing at PREMIER HEATING AND AIR. Our community is ready to answer.
4.3