Premier Physical Therapy Employee Reviews

The Greatest Physical Therapy Company On Earth
Patient Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Ashland, KYMay 7, 2018
Take your time to get to know the patients. Listen to your supervisor. Get to know the CEO he is incredible. What an absolutely amazing company, I could not recommend it more.
Pros
Team Enviroment
Cons
Not open all day on Saturday.
Productive workplace with great team members
Front Office Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Orland Park, ILJanuary 11, 2018
Both FOC's and therapists worked together on a daily basis to ensure patients received the best care possible. The therapists really care about the patients and developing the best care plan for each. The sometimes long hours and commute between 2 offices was at times frustrating.

Since patients are receiving therapy for sometimes months at a time, you get to know every patient at each office and it makes the day go by faster.
Pros
Great Atmosphere, Therapists and Patients
Cons
Healthcare, Commute beween offices
great place to work
Student Physical Therapist; Outpatient (Current Employee) –  North Charleston, SCJanuary 7, 2018
I am a student at Premier Physical Therapy. The environment is inviting and encouraging. Patients leave satisfied and wanting to come back. Overall, best run outpatient facility I have been to.
Amazing place to work. Supportive and fun staff!
Receptionist/Scheduling Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Minot, NDNovember 28, 2017
This job always made me want to stay longer and complete each task I was given. I was very lucky to have such a great team while I was there. Each day I learned more and to me that's what keeps a job fun and interesting
Great company to work for.
Staff therapist (Former Employee) –  East Windsor, NJNovember 13, 2017
Fair treatment to all employees and focus on patient care. This clinic has closed since I worked there about 5 years ago. Great staff to work with and great patients.
Pros
great therapists and staff
Cons
No longer open
Great Place to work
President and CEO (Former Employee) –  Canandaigua, NYOctober 23, 2017
Located next to Thompson Hospital in Canandaigua, NY. Friendly Staff and great patient volume.

Four person staff that usually sees about 30 patients per day
No complaints best environment..Like family
Front Office Receptionist/Manager (Former Employee) –  El Cajon, CASeptember 28, 2017
Great experience ever..Working with company owner...Had a great opportunity to learn..Went in there knowing not one thing..Was left alone 15 days later to be in charge of 2 offices....Worked with geat doctors and nurses...Best boss ever
Awesome Outpatient Clinic
Physical therapy technician (Current Employee) –  Westminster, COAugust 22, 2017
Premier Physical Therapy was a great place to work! I took a temporary position as a therapy tech while I was waiting to take my PTA licensure exam. The staff and management were great-very flexible, wonderful mentors and have a great workplace culture! This is a busy outpatient clinic, that requires physical work and the ability to multitask, so if you're looking for an easy, breezy place to work, this is not for you. But, it is a great place to gain experience for many types of healthcare positions. I highly recommend Premier, and am glad to continue to be part of the staff on a PRN basis!
Pros
Great staff, busy, awesome, laid back culture, flexible
Cons
None!
Premier
Front Desk Associate (Current Employee) –  Exton, PAJune 21, 2017
Wonderful report with patients. Fun and understanding environment to work in. Schedule flexibility most of the time depending on the office.

Could use more interaction and sharing of information between sites and home office.
Pros
Great staff, helpful environment
Cons
Lack of communication during transitions
Fantastic place to work
Business Development Manager (Former Employee) –  Martinsburg, WVMay 27, 2017
Having the opportunity to reach out and help expand this business was a pleasure. Hopefully the small part I played will make a difference with increased business.

This was a teamwork type of business. TEAM

Together Everyone Accomplishes More.
Pros
Everything was positive
Cons
None I can think of
Company went under
Rehabilitation Aide (Former Employee) –  North Kingstown, RIMay 26, 2017
Unfortunately this company is no more. It was good while it lasted but there was barely any warning or communication of what was going on through the transition.
Pros
flexibility, great manager
Cons
communication
Great learning experience
Front Desk/ Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Santa Cruz, CAMarch 13, 2017
Was able to gain a great amount of knowledge about medical/insurance benefits and making them understandable to the average person. Enjoyed being a bridge between the patients and the physical therapist to help address concerns, positive feedback, and constructive criticism.
Very Productive work place
Front Desk Clerk (Former Employee) –  Lebanon, TNFebruary 15, 2017
The work place for the front desk was very fast paced. I learned to keep my time management under control. We always had a friendly environment. The hardest part of the job was that it was a start up therapy and after the business became very busy the work load was to heavy to handle for one front desk person. Meeting and taking care of the patients, and seeing people get better was the most enjoyable part of my job.
Pros
Meeting new people and caring for them, Seeing peoples health better, The company gave bonuses and finacially starts you off well
Cons
Too much work load on one person, The help that was needed was not given, To much closed minds is the best way to describe that
Enthusiastic and motivating workplace
Physical Therapy Aide (Current Employee) –  West Chester, PAMarch 26, 2016
Every day is unique, co-workers are lively and passionate about their work, the environment exudes a positive atmosphere, work hours feel fast.
Pros
The people, the facility, the patients
Cons
I am a seasonal worker
Micro-Managed Environment
Physical Therapist Assistant - OP & Accute Care (Current Employee) –  Vicksburg, MSNovember 2, 2015
This facility has several great therapists, but they are over-managed to the point of low morale. The patient load is very diverse and thus provides plenty of learning opportunity.
rewarding and fun workplace with a large interpersonal component
Physical Therapy Aide (Current Employee) –  New York, NYJuly 8, 2015
As a PT Aide the primiary job responsibilities consist of asisting the Physical Therapists with patient care and faclilty maintenance. The job is rewarding in a sense that you get to work towards helping patients improve their quality of life and make meaningful relationships at the same time.
Amazing place to get healed while having fun.
Therapist Technician (Former Employee) –  Upland, CAJuly 8, 2015
I never had a dull moment when i was at work. Always busy and you learn something new everyday. The hardest part of the job was all the medical terminology. The most enjoyable part of the job was the rewarding aspect of seeing some one go from not being able to use there hands, to playing baseball again.
Pros
New faces every day.
Cons
Compensation was not enough.
A great place
Physical Therapy Assistant (Current Employee) –  Ashland, KYJune 21, 2015
Its the best place in KY. Great staff! Many locations. have been working there for many years. Very great owner. LOVE THE PLACE
Summary
Intern (Former Employee) –  Stockbridge, GAApril 2, 2015
As an intern I was learning new things. Hands on. Fun to learn under the therapist. They did an exceptional job and was patient with me.
Pros
Great hands on training
Cons
only internship
Efficiently operated business with a friendly atmosphere.
Electronic Health Record Specialist - Externship (Former Employee) –  North Charleston, SCMarch 10, 2015
The team that has been assembled works very well together and the relationship between employees and management is surprisingly healthy. The most enjoyable part of the job is being able to interact with so many different patients on a daily basis and getting to know them a little better each time that they visit. I feel that the worst part of the job is seeing patients that benefit greatly from the services they are provided but then are denied treatment extensions from their insurance companies or workers compensation organizations.