Premier Research Employee Review

View all Premier Research reviews

Working Progress, currect undergoing a positive progression phase
Study Start-Up Associates (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAAugust 18, 2013
I am typical assigned a wide variety of administrative task on a day to day basis. Since switching departments and watching the corporation under go some heavy executive infrastructure changes my loyalty to this company has begun to enhance. I look forward to watch this company make its mark in the pharmaceuticals and bio tech industry. The management team is committed to communication and business development to both it internal and external customers. I can only expect that a company like this that has take such a swift change in direction is heading straight for the top.
Pros
Cons
The week in which they close in December requires that you use your PTO days

Other Premier Research Employee Reviews

Company in Turmoil
Employee (Current Employee) –  Durham, NCMarch 26, 2018
Work is stressful. Difficult to manage a normal daily workload due to multiple ad-hoc requests. Consistent pressure to complete assignments. No work life balance.
Reasonable work place. Would not recommend to a statistician
Director, Biostatistics (Current Employee) –  Raleigh, NCFebruary 11, 2018
Premier is a small CRO. And as a statistician, you don't get involved in trial design. You are involved in the analysis of data from multiple therapeutic areas but cannot develop a good understanding of the disease you are working on
Pros
Relaxed
Cons
No professional growth opportunity

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Premier Research. Our community is ready to answer.