Premier Roofing Company Employee Reviews

Poor management, Discrimination, Lie about culture
Order Builder (Former Employee) –  Denver, COSeptember 19, 2018
Please please please BEWARE before accepting a job with this company!!! Your first day will be all about the great family atmosphere. They will preach about culture, success, growth, passion and anything else that could be the furthest from the truth about the company. I had already worked in the roofing industry for 2 years prior to taking a job offer as a “Order Builder”. Already being familiar with many roofing systems. Unfortunately, I didn’t see what I was walking into. It was a political and opinionated environment. If you are different from the group, you will be outed. Favoritism is another great word to use to describe Primer roofing. In my 2 short months on staff I witnessed individuals sleeping for hours at a time at there desk, showing up 45 minutes late, and completing a fraction of the work the rest of the team would. Those employees never had any repercussions for those actions and strongly upset employees around them for the lack of fair and equal work environments being maintained. I was told I was doing a “great” job on a weekly basis. Never felt a concern about my employment. At no time was I ever told my work performance was not up to par. Just to be fired with no explanation at 4p.m, an hour before the day was over. I hope this review will give you a true idea of the misleading environment that initially will be presented to you. As a 27 year old with a young son. They uprooted my life and well being with no warning. I truly don’t want to see anyone else with a family go through a sudden unexpected termination. Also, if you read the recent reviews on this  more... job board in regards to Primier roofing. Then you will see that this company lies, manipulates, and uses its employees. With a smile on there face. BEWARE!!! Practicing the opposite of what they preach, all across the board. I have no reason to try and tear Premier roofing down. Just to be the voice and to point out how they treat hard working individuals. I was completely blindsided. I’m also not the first and probably won’t be the last they treat this way. So again, please please BEWARE of Premier roofing’s so called culture.  less
Pros
Care package, 1 free meal a month
Cons
Unfair work environment, false representation, careless management
They stole the commission I was promised
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Denver, COSeptember 9, 2018
I was promised 30k for the summer after selling 30 roofs. They fired me before I received that commission and the job was only commission based. They got a free worker for an entire summer.
Official response from Premier Roofing Company
September 17, 2018

We're sorry you were frustrated during your time at Premier. Our records show that no one who sold 30 roofs was terminated.

We work hard to provide the support, guidance and training our Sales Representatives need to succeed. Our sales program has a high rate of success, and we're working to make it even better. All Sales Representatives, regardless of the duration of their term at Premier Roofing, were paid in full per their contract, including upfront commissions and training pay.

Please reach out to the Sales Manager you worked for at your earliest opportunity as an anonymous posting online gives us no ability to resolve anything.

Lots of growth
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Denver, COJuly 31, 2018
It's a growing company, and the management is always trying to improve things. It's a fast paced environment, and there's real opportunity here, even for those not in sales, as employees who can adapt and step up are really valued.
Fun company, great people, lots of growth
Marketing (Current Employee) –  Denver, COMay 11, 2018
Premier is a fast growing company and that makes my days go quickly. The work I do is a good challenge for me and I feel like there is lots of room for me to advance here. Co-workers are fun and we have active outings frequently.

I always know what is expected of me and the company provides me with what I need to do my job effectively. It is a very positive work environment.
Pros
Solid company, the people
Cons
Things can change quickly, sometimes without much notice
Excellence
Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Fort Collins, COMarch 1, 2018
All you hear is how bad roofing contractors are. Look no further. Premier is the best in the business, do the highest quality work, and promote the best culture around. Check them out!
Office admin duties
OFFICE ADMIN/PRODUCTION ASST (Former Employee) –  Fort Collins, COJuly 19, 2017
This was a fast paced environment that required a serious attention to detail. Billing, customer service, and office management were all parts of the job description.
A productive, yet laid-back workplace that knows how to get their work done, but also finds time to have fun while at work and during non-work hours
Billing Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Denver, COFebruary 2, 2017
Premier is a young and successful company that has grown every year that I have worked there. The typical work day is very laid back and you're usually expected to be in the office from 7-4 M-F. I have learned to work with multiple departments within the company in order to accomplish my daily objectives. I worked with a team, but was mostly expected to get my personal work done throughout the day in my office. I liked the culture of playing ping pong at times throughout the day and going to the gym for at least an hour over lunch with my team. The most enjoyable part of the job, was working with young professionals like myself, sharing ideas, and just working with supportive individuals with the same interest as you.
Pros
Free lunches at times, extended lunches to go to a nearby gym and workout
Cons
No healthcare and limited PTO
This is a company that I own.
Owner (Current Employee) –  Lubbock, TXOctober 3, 2016
Most days are spent prospecting for new customers, making sure work crews are doing their jobs properly, doing roof inspections and preparing estimates.
Field Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Denver, COJuly 12, 2015
great group of people, work consists of knocking door to door talking to homeowners about their roofing situation, all work is covered by insurance companies. people that work for the company are quite friendly