Premier Talent Partners

Premier Talent Partners Employee Reviews

I had a great recruiter from Premier help me find the perfect fit for me at that time. She was helpful when I needed advice and communication for my onsite work.
Premier Talent Partners make a lot of false promises when taking you on as a temp worker. Either way this is a good solution for people who need office experience or have been out of work for a while.
Pros
Easy to find temp work
Cons
no room to grow as a temp worker
February 1, 2021
Thank you for letting us know about your experience. We select jobs for you based on the specifications you initially set with us, however, we recognize this is often a process that requires collaboration from both parties. If you aren’t seeing the results you are looking for, we recommend connecting with your Candidate Success Manager to see if there are any gaps we can help fill for you in your job search to make sure we are running roles past you that target what you are looking for.
I got a few jobs from them but typically they are just an ordinary recruiting company. If they have a job they answer the phone and act like you're the greatest thing. If not, they either don't answer or pull the "I'm busy" or "in a meeting" line and never call back. I can't even get emails returned just to check in and see if they have any jobs. They have this new app which doesn't work at all so if I do get someone on the phone they quickly hang up by saying "check the ajna app". Jobs at start ups I had ended quicker than expected and they didn't care that I was out of work. All I heard was "the client chose to end the contract early." Maybe it wasn't in my budget to end early! Basically they're all about sales and care only about the clients because candidates come and go.
Pros
Direct Deposit
Cons
Contracts end early, recruiters don't fight for candidates to get jobs or more money, lack of phone calls and emails being returned because they "too busy to do so", more like it's too much beneath them.
March 23, 2021
Thank you for your feedback. We recognize that contracts ending early don't always work for all parties but, we contract time frames are always an estimate, versus being a locked-in window of time. We include in each candidate's assignment details that contract assignments may extend or terminate based on our client's business needs. With that being said, we do our best to make sure we are honoring what our candidates are seeking and if that was not your experience, we encourage you to reach back out and would be happy to pair you with a new Candidate Success Manager who may be a better match for your workstyle. Thanks! - Premier Team
Premier is able to secure a great temporary position for you that matches your skils and qualifications. Everyone was very helpful and listened to all and answered questions.
Pros
everything
March 23, 2021
Thank you so much for partnering with Premier in your job search! If there's anything else we can do for you, please don't hesitate to reach back out.- Premier Team
I need more assignments from them. They don't get back to me in a timely matter and I'm disappointed. I need to them to provide me with more assignments.
The staff is helpful and efficiently responsive. Typical day at work is stress free. We look forward to coming to work. The culture is laid back but we get out work done in the time expected. The hardest part of my job is that it is part time as of now and I have to supplement to support myself. The most enjoyable part is I love being around the people. Very friendly helpful and patient staff.
Pros
Free Bagels on Mondays that we work.
Cons
only contract work available at this time
September 25, 2019
Hi again, Upon further review, we have identified the position you referenced is, indeed, a role we've worked on via our National team. Apologies for any confusion and thank you so much for the positive feedback. It's so great to hear that you are enjoying your job. We wish you all of the best in your career and hope to serve as a continued resource! -Premier Team
July 24, 2019
Hi,It appears that this review may have been intended for a different company, as the location and position are not representative of current internal Premier roles. We wish you all the best, though!Premier Team
I've enjoyed both of my assignments through Premier. My former point of contact I hadn't heard from in a while; it turned out she was looking for another job. Anyway, she left and now I have someone else who gave me an assignment right away.
Pros
Interesting assignments
Cons
Irregular assignments
September 25, 2019
Hello, We greatly appreciate your feedback and look forward to continuing to work with you on your job search. :)
Preimer is a temp talent company which helps you locate a job. They were helpful and got me a job which unfortunately tened afte just one year. I was a receptionist office asst. , greeted visitors, handled phone calls, parking permits, kitchen stocking and cleaning, scanning and any other jobs which needed assistanace.