Premier Therapy Employee Reviews in Beaver, PA

2.7Job Security & Advancement
Intense working enviroment - Co-workers are amazing
Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant (Current Employee) –  Beaver, PAOctober 9, 2017
Increasing in productivity is causing a increase in stress with the change and demand of current insurances. Continue to learn in my profession everyday. Always a different variety of diagnosis and age ranges. Workplace culture is second to none - Your co-workers make working ANYWHERE better. Hardest part of my job is working to meet deadlines placed by insurances.
Pros
Co-workers, Benefits
Cons
Brown bag lunches, Better pay increases
Flexible work environment
Speech-Language Pathologist (Current Employee) –  Beaver, PAAugust 14, 2013
I learned a lot about time management skills, and focusing my treatment sessions and documentation to be patient-focused.
Pros
supervisors are easily accessible
Cons
healthcare changes impacting productivity
This job was very enjoyable.
Rehab Aide (Former Employee) –  Beaver, PAApril 22, 2013
A typical day at work would include helping the therapists transport patient and to help them treat patients. I would do this in the mornings and in the afternoons i would help the less and focus on my office duties. Such as: filing therapists notes, insurance updates,billing, making copies and cleaning therapy equipment. I learned different techniques for stretching sore muscles and how to use different equipment in transferring people. The hardest part was juggling the therapists needs and my office duties. The most enjoyable part of my job where all of the different patients I had the pleasure to meet and work with. Also where my co-workers. We were a well functioning team who worked well together as well as individually.
Pros
the experience and all the things i learned from the therapists.
Cons
the amount of old therapists notes i had to back file.
a lot of work for little reward
Medicare Compliance Specialist (Former Employee) –  Beaver, PAAugust 28, 2012
Managment was the hardest part of the job. Alot of work for little reward in dealing with health care benefits.
Pros
close to home
Cons
management