Premier Therapy Employee Reviews for Physical Therapist Assistant

HORRIBLE company. UNETHICAL management .
Physical Therapist Assistant (Former Employee) –  PennsylvaniaMay 6, 2019
Premier therapy was the absolute worst company I have worked for in my 15 years of being a therapist. Their regional staff are very manipulative human beings. They don’t care at all about resident care and only about money. One regional actually threatened physical harm to a resident who was “crazy” quote unquote. They ask you to lie about provided minutes and even offer a “bonus” for 97% or above productivity. I don’t know how this company is still in business and I know several staff members are pursuing law suits against them. STAY AWAY at all costs! I can’t imagine the will be in business much longer! As mandatory reporters, fellow therapists need to continue speak up and report their managerial staff and Medicare fraud!
Pros
Pay is decent
Cons
EVERYTHING else
pays well but expectations are unrealistic
Licensed Physical Therapist Assistant (Former Employee) –  Middlefield, OHJune 22, 2017
Stressful with unrealistic expectations but my co-workers were great. Frequently worked over just to meet demands but didnt get paid for it because of productivity standards.
Pros
high pay
Cons
pto policy is bogus, high unrealistic expectations
Our team works together to improve the quality of life for our residents
physical theraists assistant (Current Employee) –  Wilkers Barre PaJuly 21, 2015
Working for premier therapy give me the flexibility to have work/life balance. The team I work with is great and we all work together to maximize the quality of life for our residents.
The most rewarding part of my job is when a resident meets their goals to return home safely.
Pros
great team atmosphere. I love the staff I work with.
Promotes creativity, well being and balance to pts and employees
PTA (Current Employee) –  Winston SalemDecember 18, 2014
Keeps me on my toes to provide pts with better care, improved well being and living. I learn each day by finding out ways to enhance pt participation and well being, management is very supportive and there when needed, co-workers are down to earth and easy going as well as supportive. I enjoy being able to talk more one on one with my patients and find out what they really enjoy and want to do to promote well being in their own lives.
Poor working conditions with poor management.
PTA / SNF / PRN STATUS (Current Employee) –  Fairlawn, OHMay 29, 2012
Im only working for them as prn until new job is presented. I was 5 days short of probationary period and they told me they dont need me full time only prn status.