Premier Therapy Employee Review

View all Premier Therapy reviews

This job was very enjoyable.
Rehab Aide (Former Employee) –  Beaver, PAApril 22, 2013
A typical day at work would include helping the therapists transport patient and to help them treat patients. I would do this in the mornings and in the afternoons i would help the less and focus on my office duties. Such as: filing therapists notes, insurance updates,billing, making copies and cleaning therapy equipment. I learned different techniques for stretching sore muscles and how to use different equipment in transferring people. The hardest part was juggling the therapists needs and my office duties. The most enjoyable part of my job where all of the different patients I had the pleasure to meet and work with. Also where my co-workers. We were a well functioning team who worked well together as well as individually.
Pros
the experience and all the things i learned from the therapists.
Cons
the amount of old therapists notes i had to back file.

Other Premier Therapy Employee Reviews

Unethical company with unrealistic expectations
Occupational Therapy Assistant (Current Employee) –  OhioMay 17, 2019
Stay far away from this company. Management is horrible. They push for ultras. All they care about is making money rather than what's best for the patient. Bonuses for those who maintain an unrealistic productivity rate....basically a bonus for fraudulent billing.
Pros
Flexible work times
Cons
Everything else
Upper Management if Horrendous, Will Step on Anyone to Keep a Contract
OT/Director (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OHMay 14, 2019
I wore Rose colored glasses when I first started with this company. It was close to home and I love my residents.
I worked up to director position and was excited for the opportunity. Slowly though the rose colored glasses faded. the company talks about putting it's employees first but NOPE they will personally serve any employee on a platter to keep a contract. They talk about putting the resident and patient needs first, well NOPE. Ultra RUG level is emphasized, administration liked to pick favorites a d those residents always had to get more treatment.
This company is unethical.
They will chew you up and spit you out if you ever choose to be anything other than a robot.

Oh.... And there is no open door policy. They take advantage of a right to work in OH.
Pros
Fine if you keep your nose down
Cons
Poor management, unethical, no open door policy, takes advantage of right to work law