Premier Therapy Employee Review

View all Premier Therapy reviews

Promotes creativity, well being and balance to pts and employees
PTA (Current Employee) –  Winston SalemDecember 18, 2014
Keeps me on my toes to provide pts with better care, improved well being and living. I learn each day by finding out ways to enhance pt participation and well being, management is very supportive and there when needed, co-workers are down to earth and easy going as well as supportive. I enjoy being able to talk more one on one with my patients and find out what they really enjoy and want to do to promote well being in their own lives.

Other Premier Therapy Employee Reviews

Unethical company with unrealistic expectations
Occupational Therapy Assistant (Current Employee) –  OhioMay 17, 2019
Stay far away from this company. Management is horrible. They push for ultras. All they care about is making money rather than what's best for the patient. Bonuses for those who maintain an unrealistic productivity rate....basically a bonus for fraudulent billing.
Pros
Flexible work times
Cons
Everything else
Upper Management if Horrendous, Will Step on Anyone to Keep a Contract
OT/Director (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OHMay 14, 2019
I wore Rose colored glasses when I first started with this company. It was close to home and I love my residents.
I worked up to director position and was excited for the opportunity. Slowly though the rose colored glasses faded. the company talks about putting it's employees first but NOPE they will personally serve any employee on a platter to keep a contract. They talk about putting the resident and patient needs first, well NOPE. Ultra RUG level is emphasized, administration liked to pick favorites a d those residents always had to get more treatment.
This company is unethical.
They will chew you up and spit you out if you ever choose to be anything other than a robot.

Oh.... And there is no open door policy. They take advantage of a right to work in OH.
Pros
Fine if you keep your nose down
Cons
Poor management, unethical, no open door policy, takes advantage of right to work law