Premier Therapy Employee Review

View all Premier Therapy reviews

HORRIBLE company. UNETHICAL management .
Physical Therapist Assistant (Former Employee) –  PennsylvaniaMay 6, 2019
Premier therapy was the absolute worst company I have worked for in my 15 years of being a therapist. Their regional staff are very manipulative human beings. They don’t care at all about resident care and only about money. One regional actually threatened physical harm to a resident who was “crazy” quote unquote. They ask you to lie about provided minutes and even offer a “bonus” for 97% or above productivity. I don’t know how this company is still in business and I know several staff members are pursuing law suits against them. STAY AWAY at all costs! I can’t imagine the will be in business much longer! As mandatory reporters, fellow therapists need to continue speak up and report their managerial staff and Medicare fraud!
Pros
Pay is decent
Cons
EVERYTHING else

Other Premier Therapy Employee Reviews

Great company with supportive team
Speech Language Pathologist (Current Employee) –  OhioJune 5, 2019
Such a great company to work for! Very competitive salary with flexible scheduling for a working Mom. Managers are supportive and provide feedback and training as needed. Keeps up with the ever changing world of Medicare. Open communication and clear expectations.
Pros
Good communication
Cons
Unethical company with unrealistic expectations
Occupational Therapy Assistant (Current Employee) –  OhioMay 17, 2019
Stay far away from this company. Management is horrible. They push for ultras. All they care about is making money rather than what's best for the patient. Bonuses for those who maintain an unrealistic productivity rate....basically a bonus for fraudulent billing.
Pros
Flexible work times
Cons
Everything else