Premier Therapy Employee Review

View all Premier Therapy reviews

pays well but expectations are unrealistic
Licensed Physical Therapist Assistant (Former Employee) –  Middlefield, OHJune 22, 2017
Stressful with unrealistic expectations but my co-workers were great. Frequently worked over just to meet demands but didnt get paid for it because of productivity standards.
Pros
high pay
Cons
pto policy is bogus, high unrealistic expectations

Other Premier Therapy Employee Reviews

Unethical company with unrealistic expectations
Occupational Therapy Assistant (Current Employee) –  OhioMay 17, 2019
Stay far away from this company. Management is horrible. They push for ultras. All they care about is making money rather than what's best for the patient. Bonuses for those who maintain an unrealistic productivity rate....basically a bonus for fraudulent billing.
Pros
Flexible work times
Cons
Everything else
Upper Management if Horrendous, Will Step on Anyone to Keep a Contract
OT/Director (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OHMay 14, 2019
I wore Rose colored glasses when I first started with this company. It was close to home and I love my residents.
I worked up to director position and was excited for the opportunity. Slowly though the rose colored glasses faded. the company talks about putting it's employees first but NOPE they will personally serve any employee on a platter to keep a contract. They talk about putting the resident and patient needs first, well NOPE. Ultra RUG level is emphasized, administration liked to pick favorites a d those residents always had to get more treatment.
This company is unethical.
They will chew you up and spit you out if you ever choose to be anything other than a robot.

Oh.... And there is no open door policy. They take advantage of a right to work in OH.
Pros
Fine if you keep your nose down
Cons
Poor management, unethical, no open door policy, takes advantage of right to work law