Premier Truck Group Employee Reviews

Great Company & Industry!
Human Resources Generalist (Current Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKFebruary 7, 2019
There is always something exciting to do and look forward to. I have worked here over 14 years and still enjoy coming to work each day. The work environment has just the right balance between corporation and family run, feels like the best of both worlds. Plenty of opportunities for training, room for promotions, great benefits & pay. Helpful employees & managers in every department to work with & learn from. You have more than just a job here, it is a place for a long term career you will really enjoy.
Pros
Awesome Place to Work!!!
Cons
great place to work with great benefits
Back Counter Parts Department (Former Employee) –  Knoxville, TNFebruary 1, 2019
Unfortunately my reason for leaving was nothing business related if I could've taken the job with me I would have. Best job I ever had but living in Tennessee was miserable for me, so we moved backed. If your looking for a great company look no farther
Pros
great pay, benefits
Cons
shift
every where for nothing
CDL A Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKJanuary 24, 2019
If you like being pulled seven different directions at the same time or being assigned a task then not being able to complete said task because management decides to do something else then you will love it at premier especially since they pay so very little.
Busy productive place
Delivery Driver/General Office Personal (Former Employee) –  Ardmore, OKNovember 7, 2018
Most people in the company were amazing to work with, however with a management change, the environment turned a little hostile for some employees versus management.
A great dealer group
Journeyman diesel tech (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXSeptember 18, 2018
I enjoyed working at premier truck group Fort Worth. learned a lot in the diesel Industry. good atmosphere between all of the technicians, management,
Pros
Training
There is no place else I would ever work.
Service Manager (Current Employee) –  Knoxville, TNAugust 30, 2018
I started my Career with PAG, which is the parent company of PTG, almost 16 years ago. I started off as a technician at the BMW store in Scottsdale Arizona. Fast forward a few years and I am now the Service Manager at the Knoxville location for PTG. I share my history as I think it speaks volumes as to how the company values and invests in their employees. They always try to promote from within when possible. They groom and train their people to make sure that they can be successful at the next level. What’s more amazing, is no matter what store, brand, or state you work in for PTG, the people and culture is all the same. Customers and Employees come first!!! Just like the Penske race team, they develop champions out of their employees. Yes, they are a large corporation. However you would never know it with the personal level of connection and transparency that the upper management team has. Don’t just look at indeed, go to google. You will see that all of their locations provide great customer service. Only happy employees can create happy customers. Working for PTG has been a true blessing for not only me and my career, but my family as well.
Pros
Training, Advancement, Atmosphere, Pay, People, Culture, Management team
Asset parts manager (Current Employee) –  Amarillo texasAugust 30, 2018
Great place to work. Feels good to know that our company is growing. Premier has helped me to become a better employee and a better leader. I can not wait to see what the future holds.
Great place to take your career to the next level
Accounting Manager (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXAugust 30, 2018
This company is growing tremendously and there are new positions everywhere. The leaders of the company are committed to develop their employees. The salaries are competitive with the market. You work hard but you are definitely rewarded for what you put into it. I would recommend working here to anyone who is driven.
Pros
Great Opportunity
Very awesome company!!
Service Manager (Current Employee) –  ArdmoreAugust 30, 2018
Everyone is like family, Company cares about the community and employees. There are a lot of opertunities to move up in the company. There are a lot of training opertunities also for your job positions.
Service Manager (Current Employee) –  Niagara FallsAugust 30, 2018
Premier treats everyone fairly , like family , making sure their people are happy , always giving the opportunity to excel and improve themselves as individuals and a professional .
A competitive group with superior leadership
Warehouse Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Odessa, TXAugust 29, 2018
I started with Premier Truck Group as an entry level warehouse hand, I
quickly moved up to become the warehouse supervisor. 7 years later I still wake up every morning excited to get to work and see my fellow team members.
The management team at Premier Truck Group is superior to any other I've seen, they really care about their employees and work hard to make it known.
Pros
Training, benefits, paid holidays, overtime
Good place to work with growth opportunities
Shop Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Knoxville, TNAugust 29, 2018
I have worked for this dealership for 20 plus years and the have seen many positive improvements implemented. I have positive outlook for growth opportunities. I would recommend this company to anyone looking for employment.
Pros
Paid time off, 401k
Competitive employer that gives you every opportunity to succeed
Collision Center Manager (Current Employee) –  Chattanooga, TNAugust 29, 2018
From day one with the company I felt like a member of the family. Not only were my fellow managers interested in my ideas but they also began to implement them into there day to day operations. Wonderful upper management team that really takes the time to make sure you have everything you need to be successful. This is a refreshing environment to work in even in a fast paced stressful industry. Highly recommend.
Pros
Personable Management Team, Collaberative culture, Pay
Shop Foreman (Current Employee) –  Amarillo, TXAugust 29, 2018
Company is a great and competitive place to work. It was family owned and now corporate owned but it still has family owned culture. Great benefits and lots of room for advancements. The sky is the limit if you are willing to put in the effort.
Pros
Discounts, good benefits, matching 401K
Great Company To Work For
Counter Clerk (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXAugust 29, 2018
It is a fast-paced work environment you will always be busy.

Management is super helpful and there is plenty of room for growth and advancement within the company.

Good benefits, 401 k matching and good life insurance.

If you want more hour to make some more money they will give you as much as you can handle.

It is a family atmosphere with good hard working people who take pride in their work which is why I loved working for the company!
Pros
Family atmosphere good benefits
Great Culture with a lot of Room for Advancement
Corporate (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXAugust 29, 2018
I have been with the organization for 5 years and have already moved up within the company. This organization is still small enough that it has a family feel, but being owned by Penske, provides all the best benefits of a corporation. Many of the management throughout PTG started out in lower level positions and were given the opportunity to advance. This company is constantly growing and the opportunity for new roles are always surfacing.
Pros
Great culture, fun, competitive
Not for the timid
Customer Service Advisor (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXAugust 28, 2018
Fast paced, high stress but worth it. This is a great place to learn the ins and outs of all aspects of the trucking industry. Must be comfortable talking to the angry as well as making sure that you make people want to come back if needed.
Pros
Flexible in shifts
Cons
Work holidays
A positive environment , with potential for growth
Wharehouse Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Knoxville, TNAugust 28, 2018
I work in our parts department at our knoxville location. I have been there a little over 3 years. I started entry level putting up stock. And now Lead a team of great people. I enjoy what I do and who I work with. It is a family atmosphere with good hard working people who take pride in their work.
Pros
Room for career growth, and they care about you as a person.
Great Company, Great Culture!
HR Field Representative (Current Employee) –  Tulsa, OKAugust 28, 2018
Great company, great culture, and would highly recommend working at Premier Truck Group! Pay is highly competitive, there's room for advancement, and they make sure there's a good home life/work life balance for their employees.
A great dealer group
Manager (Current Employee) –  Dallas-Fort Worth, TXAugust 27, 2018
Premier Truck Group has proven to be a really good place to work. As a member of the team before multiple groups joined forces, it has proven to be a great transition.
Pros
Lots a great people that want to do the "right thing"
Cons
The volume and speed of work can make it tough

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Premier Truck Group. Our community is ready to answer.