Premier Workspaces

Premier Workspaces Employee Reviews

Great company to work with
This company is great great people good location I would recommend this place to anyone as long as you have a great Customer Serivce Also make sure you’re on time
Horrible
this place ended up gibing me anxiety attacks at work. I was getting harassed by the manager as he would micro manage me every minute of my work life. i got timed when i left to the restroom, i got asked for when i was restocking the kitchen,I would get stared at in his office on the security cameras. My "raises" were 25 cents max every 6-12 months. My complaints about this so called :manager" didn't matter to anyone at corporate. I was ignored and they got fed up with me trying to be heard so they made the "manager" move seats right next to me as if I was in kindergarden. My internet got blocked out of nowhere so that I couldn't access music or my email accounts anymore. I didn't get an exit interview at all they were glad when I resigned. I did manager duties and never got paid for it. The "manager" never knew any of his tenants, he never had answers to anyones questions, he never took phone calls, he had me show him how to transfer calls and give him cheat sheets. This shows how they pick their management and how they treat their admins like trash. They get bonuses and commission yet they dont know anything about the phones, mail, tenants, security, how to process orders. This manager always got petty cash checks every 2 weeks yet he never even spent money on his employees or the center because I was the one who always made sure the center was running smoothly. This man always talked trash behind everyone's back, including mine. His boss was his friend personally so he never cared about mine or the other admins concerns. This place gave me anxiety, made me as a woman feel - more...
benefits
Cons
micromanaging, harassment, salary, growth
Great experience
I loved this job and would have stayed longer if it paid a living wage. Expectations were high but wages were low. I met very interesting people and had a hard working till your sleeves up kind of boss.
Okay
Slow paced there is not a lot to do except at the end of the month. There is a lot of diversity in the workplace with a great view. Perfect for students.
Fast paced and fun company
I was assigned as a temp to Premier Business Centers covering for an Administrative Assistant while she took maternity leave.
The business model is great and I gained new skills during my assignment.

My job was extended for a month and I was happy to be able to fill in.

The manager was great and always supportive to the assistants.

I would recommend Premier Business Centers for potential employees and job seekers.
Your experience matters.
Help out others considering your employer. Rate your employer.
I was fortunate to provide assistance to this company as they began their expansion into the Honolulu market. I was impressed by the company, their commitment to providing a quality product to their clients and a meaningful workplace to their employees.
Flexible workspace provider
A typical work day at Premier was productive and sometimes hectic. I learned how to manage an entire center with multiple company and offices, I attended to their needs on a daily basis. I dealt with and resolved customer complaints and issues all day long. The most enjoyable time at Premier were my clients and staff members.
Flexible, Friendly and accommodating workplace.
I've been with Premier Workplaces for almost 10 years. This company is a good company to work for if you are looking for flexibility an opportunity to grow. They look for productive, outgoing, efficient and committed individuals. They will be exposed to many different positions. Many employees like myself have worn many hats such as, secretarial, administrative, operational and management. There is a lot of opportunity to grown within the company if you take advantage.
Never a dull moment.
Everyday is different than the one before. This makes for interesting days. Corporate does their best to support the centers. You learn a lot about customer service and dealing with your customers face to face.
Great place to work, not enough upper level positions, no advancement.
Premier treats their employees well. They need to pay a little more and get better benefits available. No 401k match. They did hire me back after I left for a year.
no comment
Typical day incl. open office, make fresh coffee for tenants, log into computer. Open conference rooms, check voice messages, manage company website postings, process client room reservations.
Great job security
I've worked with Premier Business Centers for the past six years. I really enjoy working with people and premier allows me to have constant interaction with various clients.
Great environment
Great work atmosphere. Busy. Customers were mostly pleasant. General Manager is efficient and easily approachable. Multitasking and steady flow of duties
Pros
work/life
Slow-paced work environment not very enjoyable
A very slow-paced environment with little incentive to be creative or create an enjoyable environment. Management was very hands off with mentoring me
Pros
Very nice location
Cons
Poor management
Great Culture
Working for Premier has been a life changing experience for me. The work/ life balance is great! I love the hours (Monday through Friday 8-5) I receive paid holidays, sick days and vacations. Almost everyone in the company is supportive and the cultural feel is that of one big team. As a general manager, I am trusted to make pertinent business decisions and run my location as if it is my own business. The company seems to be growing at a steady pace which opens up opportunities for advancement as well. I would highly recommend this company to anyone interested. I have actually referred two other people I know to other positions within the company. They were both hired and seem to be really happy as well.
Pros
Hours, fun enviroment, benefits, job security
Cons
some of the company specific software used is a little outdated
Your lucky if you get hired on for 14 or promoted
Growth will only apply if you have connections within the company.
Depending on what managers you work for some are supportive or don't back up their employees. Customers treat you like they are your bosses. Not paid enough for the amount of work you put in.

The only thing decent is the insurance. Also bagels on Fridays.
Pros
Friday Bagels, healthcare
Cons
no room for growth, low pay
A good company to start a career
.This is a good company for that first job. For most part, most cooworkers are nice. Some of the jobs may involve dealing with clients. For most part, most clients are nice and reasonable.
Pros
.Nice management
Cons
.Can get really busy at times
Excellent company to work for.
Premier Business Centers was very good to me.
All departments had open door policies and management was very down to earth and easy to talk to.

I was always provided with all the tools needed to perform my job.

Premier is a company that always has your back and will always acknowledge you and your accomplishments.
Pros
Awesome company to work for.
Cons
Health Insurance exspensive
competitve and great company
I enjoy working here very much. We schedule and cancel booking on a multi-phone line system. We host depositions for lawyers, and rent out executive suites to clients. We do admin work and stocking in kitchen supplies. Management is great, no complaints on that. However there are a lot of slow days and days where there is nobody here to greet or any bookings. Hardest part of job is having to sit for very long hours and since its only two receptionist we have to switch off lunch times . the most enjoyable is interacting with clients and learning different subjects and laws
Pros
paid holidays, benefits, 1 hour lunch
Cons
alot of slow days, very very long hours of sitting
Great Company
Awesome company to work for. Great people!
They take care of their employees. Upper Management is great and you can go to them about everything. Recommend!
The place was great other than the manager and the negative co worker
I worked really hard there for 6 years and the entire office loved me and my excellent customer service.However the behind the seen was a completely different story. No back up for the staff when they have problems with the co workers and they would handle things like you were at fault. I did stay and finish all my work as well as gave them a 2 week notice and The GM was mad at me for that. Very strange
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Premier Workspaces. Our community is ready to answer.