Premise Health
62Average

Premise Health Employee Reviews

You’re seeing reviews close to Ashburn, VA based on your current location
Not your desired location?
Choose a different one
Ashburn, VA3 reviews
Family-friendly company with strong workforce
This is a great company, with a strong foothold in the onsite healthcare industry. Compensation and benefits are respectable, but not exceedingly generous, especially for lower grade employees. Leadership is friendly and communicative.
I worked for Premise Health for about 4 years and was able to transition easily between clinics for moves and PRN work. They have a standard process for all of their clinics. They care about their employees. Only left because I moved where there were no Premise clinics. Would work for them again. It's busy and you have to be a strong worker but it's very fulfilling.
Official response from Premise Health
May 8, 2020
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and provide feedback. While we are sorry to hear you are no longer with Premise Health, we appreciate your time and dedication with us. Please visit our jobs.premisehealth.com career site and sign up for a job alert in case we open a new wellness center near you. Best of luck to you no matter where your path leads!
Great Company!
I enjoy working for Premise Health and you will too! The company is growing and has an active culture. The company set strategic goals to ensure growth every year, and so far so go!
Care to share?
Help people considering your employer. Share your experience.