Premium Choice Insurance Services

• Supportive environment
Areas for improvement
  • Sense of belonging
  • Overall satisfaction
  • General feeling of work happiness

Good manager decent pay HR will mess up the pay

Was a really good job for a while decent basic pay the commission was a good setup but they change it every month so you can't really budget what you're going to make. They switch the HR team to a new HR team I guess the other guy quit or the other team quit and they had to train new people and the new people kept incorrectly paying me and having to correct the paychecks or they would send us email saying they couldn't pay us on the day they were supposed to pay us.

Pros

Decent product

Cons

Terrible HR

Driven people are rewarded

A bit of a grind but people who are driven and push do get rewarded. Training is provided but the management style is not for everyone. They really push people to succeed.

Pros

Good training

Cons

Can be a bit of a grind

great work from home company!

Most work from home opportunities leave you on your own. Premium Choice has great team structure and help you to succeed. I've grown as an agent with them, I got to try a new roles, the one didn't fit so they let me go back into my old position without a fuss. I enjoy my team leader, and even though I work from home I feel like I have great support. It is the only work from home job that has felt like real employment, not just I'm on my own and good luck. The hourly rate is great and so is the commission structure, the harder you work the more you earn! I have a very supportive team and team leader! Pst team is the best( just a little insider info)!

Pros

set schedule, holidays off, no weekend work, good pay

Cons

time zones are how teams are assigned(not always a con but can be)

desent pay

Every company has a way of doing things but what is most concerning part of this company. Client was lied to prior to being transferred to insurance specialist. Client was did not know what is going on, it was real hard in keeping them on the phone. All communication was thru either email or hangout. They would only respond when there was a sale if not you will get written up for compliance. Many new agents did not know about the product or Medicare. If you were let go the only way you know is by not being able to get back into the system. Then later you receive a call, and emails after that. I really loved what I do but with the right company.

Pros

clients

Cons

company ( terrible trainning)

Good money, Bad management

Worked here for about 4 months, despite that they managed to show me all of what was wrong with their company. New hires (a group of about 18 of us) were told we would receive at least a week of Life Insurance training. we received two days of training and were thrown onto calls not having any physical experience with the systems nor the script. This struggle went on for about three weeks with about 13 of the new hires leaving or being fired. I was immediately offered a position in the health field after a mass firing for their team. Was once again promised two weeks of training and received four days before being thrown to calls, this time with several more systems I was not properly taught being thrown into my lap. Premium Choice overall offers you an excellent paycheck and fair working hours for the cost of being at the whims of your trainers, team leads, and management.

Pros

Good money, One Hour Breaks

Cons

Bad Management, Random Firings

Leave a review. Help people like you.

Terrible

Management is absolutely HORRIBLE! The team leaders will lie to you to your face, and the director is an absolute con artist! Would definitely not recommend this company!

Pros

Pay is decent

Cons

Everything else

Company that changes your commission structure on a monthly basis

When I started it was $15/hour plus the first month premium for commission. Then all the changes happened, they started to reduce the commission levels. They also started adding unattainable stipulations to the pay scale sending it in a docuSign and if you don’t sign on their pay changes, you can’t work there. If you don’t have a minimum of 20 deals a month and $12,000 in issue paid business you get $0 in commission. (Yes, that means you could clear $11,999 in business and get paid nothing for it. We got maybe 10 transfers per day (half of them were confused why they were in the phone). Management was empathetic, it seemed like they were getting shafted out of their pay too. They even stooped as low as shaving HALF of my hours on my last check. 1-Star company, save yourself the time.

Pros

Work from home

Cons

Too long to list all the cons

Supervisor were great, CEO and Upper management were horrible

TLDR: I had really great supervisors, but the CEO and the overall management of this company was so poor, that they somehow managed to get all the extra revenue from the pandemic and somehow still lose money. The Good- excellent supervisors, they helped us deal with a lot and difficult sales, were very friendly and helpful with advice to improve sales- the base pay is minimum wage so even on slow days, and most mornings you're getting paid to sit around waiting for a call to come in- Leads are provided for you, but the quality of them were questionable, there are operators who are suppose to get people interested and introduce you, but half of the time which leads me to the followingThe Bad-Forced to use a sales script that besides being poorly written, was full of grammar and spelling errors, if you didn't follow it verbatim, you were threatened with being fired-Threats of being fired for "poor performance", you were expected to sell at least one a day, so even if you sold several each day M-Thurs, but didn't sell on Friday, the CEO is gonna give a talk to your supervisor threatening to fire you, regardless of your overall performance- Low amounts of training, I had 2 days of training before they threw you into the job and expected you to sell as well as everyone else- The operators who were suppose to filter calls and get interested clients only did their jobs half the time, they were patching people through who weren't qualified for life insurance or were in states you aren't licensed in, etc, and YOU were held liable by your overall call time, even if the people -

Pros

great supervisors, easy mornings, hourly base pay even where there aren't clients

Cons

temperamental CEO prone to tantrums, poorly written sales script full of grammar and spelling errors, OT is often not paid, pay scale/ commission constantly changes, no residuals only a 1 time commission of 1 months premium, Phone/calling system was constantly broken

Unprofessional & Unorganized

They will drop you in 4 weeks. The training is awful. They only give you 2 weeks of signing contracts and applications to send to the carriers and they feed you to the wolves. You have to figure things out on your own. The Team leaders don’t care about you. Worst company I’ve worked for. They don’t give you any warnings and will let you go at any moment.

Pros

None.

Cons

No Benefits.

Easy work but questionable company

I worked for Premium Choice for 6 months. If you’re good in sales and are personable, you can be successful. Pros:-Leads are free which is hard to come by in insurance. -management is supportive-holidays off (not paid)-Monday-Friday-if you sell policies, your leads come in quickly-work from home-they pay to get you out of state licensesCons:-you’re supposed to work 9-6 or 8-5 or 10-7 depending on your time zone, but they don’t stop calls from coming in so you can get a call at 5:59 but you’re supposed to be off at 6:00. -you don’t get to take your breaks or lunches on time -they expected calls to be a min of 45 mins before quoting. Total call could take up to 2 hours-upper management is not organized. Changes policies sometimes daily and weekly-threatened to fire people on group message-no PTO or holiday pay-commission changes every month. So even if you’re consistent, your percentage will change based on how management feels. -started to dock your commission if you took time off (could have changed since a lot of people quit)-if you sell, no time to breathe between calls-if you don’t sell, high wait times (sometimes upwards of 2 hours on bad days)-Many questionable selling tactics (misleading verbiage)-they tell you to submit policies just to get numbers even if they won’t get approved. This affects your commission at the end of the day and is a waste of your time. -you only get 1st month premium no residual pay -they don’t pay out OT correctly-they claim fresh leads but they’re old and recycled. Rarely are there fresh leads. -bad work environment -

Jobs at Premium Choice Insurance Services

See more jobs

Erratic management and broken promises ruin a good thing.

Great gig if you can sell over the phone. If you cant sell a policy a day management will reduce your pay. If you miss a few days of work, even as a top salesman whose producing consistently, management will take the opportunity to take away up to HALF of your already low commissions. Doesn't make sense really, if you're a top producer whose neeting quotas you're saving them money by taking days off as they dont need to pay you hourly for that day, so really theyre punishing you for making them money.Upper management will randomly pop into group chat and start threatening to fire people, seems to be their only answer to any problem. No benefits, health or 401k so it can never be a company you stay at for a career.And finally, their newest ingenius policy: If you DON'T sell a policy a day, or 20 policies a month, THEY WILL REDUCE YOUR BASE SALARY TO MINIMUM WAGE. The 15 dollars an hour they promise is not guaranteed.All in all, if you're good at sales you can make money here, but management is erratic and will change corporate policies every week, and isn't afraid of messing with your livlihood. Instead of focusing on training the majority of their staff beyond 2 days, their only solution to lagging sales are threats and conceiving new ways to take money from your pocket.That said, direct supervisors are nice and supportive if youre selling and hey, you're working from home. Shame that they managed to somehow make that less than appealing.

Pros

Work from home, free leads, nice supervisors.

Cons

Erratic management, threats, low income, too many changes from corporate.

Work hard, get paid

This company gives you the tools and resources to make a quality income from home. If you aren't licensed to sell insurance, they will help you get there and provide all the training and support you need to be successful. You receive live transfers rather than cold calls or inbound, which means the leads are screened and pre-qualified. If you can follow a script, you can be successful here even if you're new to the insurance world.

Pros

Remote work, base + commission

Great Culture and Leadership

I haven't worked for Premium Choice Insurance for a long but from what I have seen so far it's a great place to work. The trainers and management staff are great and there to help when you ask for it. Very supportive group. Training was really good as well and helps you feel prepared for the job. The systems that you use are user friendly as well!

An organized workplace.

An organized company that teaches you everything you need to know before getting started, then provides you with team leading when you are already on calls. Constant support makes us feel comfortable during our worktime.

Pros

Professional, Comfortable, Work from home

Cons

Monotonous

productive, supportive and healthy work environment

such a great company to work at! I definitely enjoy the workflow, working with Premium choice is stress-free and seamless! the management is so professional and positive

Pros

potential prospects, affordable prices

Cons

short breaks

I get to meet new people every week and help them succeed, what more could I ask?

As the trainer, I get to influence and watch the growth of every single trainee that passes through. My job consists of creating fun and engaging materials to help the new agents understand how and why we do things the way we do. I am incentivized to watch them succeed. I have had trainees that are managers at this point and that is something that I have a lot of pride in. The agent did the work but knowing I helped them get there means a great deal to me. The sense of accomplishment as each group graduates is always nice. Watching them make their first sale is something I really enjoy as well. I always look for ways to better myself and the higher-ups definitely push me to do that in an urgent but kind way. They always want what's best for me, the agents, and the company.I have and will recommend friends and others to work here.

Pros

Work from Home, Great Leadership Staff, New People Every Week, Flexible

Cons

Strict timeclock

Fun and supportive atmosphere

I thoroughly enjoy my job with premium choice! All of the managers are very supportive and are there to help me accomplish my goals. The leads that come in are warm and paid for, if ever I need help they come to me immediately. I love the support I feel from everyone and the encouragement from other agents!

Pros

Work from home

Great place to work! I love being able to work from home and help my clients get the coverage they deserve.

I encourage anyone to apply to the company. This is a great place to work and If you are looking for a fair honest company look no further. I receive live leads that are qualified for coverage from the comfort of my own home.

Pros

Full Time, Free Leads, Base Pay

Cons

Not enough time in the day to make sales. High energy and High pressure for success

Company is questionable at best

Company sells high priced plans and transfer TERRIBLE leads. If your looking to help people then keep looking, they push for high plans or premiums and its not helping people. Honestly there are much better rates out there people can take advantage of.

Pros

Work from home

Cons

How much time you have?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Premium Choice Insurance Services. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Learn about Premium Choice Insurance Services in popular locations