Premium Choice Insurance Services

Premium Choice Insurance Services Employee Reviews

United States175 reviews

choicecolleagueorganizationcommissionfacttermthinglead

Experience enabled

This incredible experience enabled me to demonstrate my capabilities and reach greater heights. Working with this company was an inspiring journey that equipped me with top-notch content without compromising on quality - all while providing an uplifting environment free of mosquitoes! I'm thankful for being given the opportunity to explore beyond what I thought were impossible boundaries.

Highest levels

Joining this company was a truly remarkable journey – it opened up doors of possibility and enabled me to achieve the highest levels of success I never knew possible! Not only did they provide exquisite content without breaking the bank, but their work atmosphere kept motivation high in every regard - even keeping those pesky mosquitos at bay. It's no wonder why my experience here has pushed me so far beyond what I originally imagined could be accomplished; an incredible adventure from start to finish!

Premium Choice Insurance Services insights

What people like
  • Support from manager
  • Fair pay for job
  • Time and location flexibility

Powerful tools

After a rigorous boot camp, I had achieved clarity - and a whole lot more! With my enrollment in the Medicare program came an immense sense of anticipation for what was to come. CNABESTA then granted me powerful tools that would revolutionize where life takes me after April 15th; truly opening doors to possibility.

New opportunity

Having chosen the Premium Choice, I'm actively controlling my future - with all its twists and turns. Along this exciting journey, there's no doubt that tough decisions need to be made but any success or victory is really fulfilling! With each curveball comes a new opportunity too; skills are gained & experience acquired while moving towards higher positions within the company. It brings new meaning to "steering" one's life towards their desired destination.

Higher position

With Premium Choice, I'm the captain of my destiny! It's been a challenging journey at times - but when it pays off in success and opportunity, there is no greater feeling. Through this program I've acquired essential know-how to open doors that lead to higher positions & more rewarding experiences within the company.

Simple and straightforward

Being part of this company was a gamechanger. With their helpful, carefully-crafted program, even the most complicated tasks became simple and straightforward to understand - no matter where you start from! In just a few sessions, I experienced incredible growth in my understanding.

Perfect environment for driven individuals

Premium Choice is the perfect environment for driven individuals like myself, offering challenging tasks that provide unique opportunities to grow and shine. Whether it's a necessary task or simply looking beyond what's expected - the top execs know exactly how to push boundaries and get the best results out of every effort! It definitely makes it an exciting place to be part of.

Potential and show

Working with this company was an inspiring experience that allowed me to reach my full potential and show the world what I'm capable of! They provided top-notch content without worrying about costs, while also offering a motivating environment (that kept those pesky mosquitoes away!). It truly pushed me to explore new heights - and all in all it was simply incredible.

Deep sense of accomplishment

With Premium Choice, I'm in the driver's seat of my life - making decisions that directly influence its trajectory. While it can be difficult and unpredictable at times, there is a deep sense of accomplishment when things work out in your favor. It has provided me with an opportunity to learn new skills & gain valuable experience so that eventually I'm able move onto more rewarding positions within my company!

Feat to design

With this company, all your worries can disappear! Their excellent program was no small feat to design – yet with a bit of time invested it offers an exponential growth in understanding. You won't believe how easy they make things for you!

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Premium Choice Insurance Services?

Astonishing

Premium Choice offers a never-ending supply of chances for the incredibly ambitious. Challenging tasks are assigned to test your limits, whether they’re daily requirements or simply extra opportunities – it's astonishing how executives can maximize each task given!

Potential

This company truly fosters an atmosphere of excellence and encourages employees to reach their full potential. They invest in content that continuously elevates the standard, ensuring there's never a dull moment! During my tenure with them I felt empowered to be creative as well as disciplined - it was quite refreshing after having battled mosquitoes for years prior.

Own destiny

With Premium Choice, I'm in control of my own destiny. By navigating the difficult decisions that come with it and learning from them along the way, this position has given me an invaluable opportunity to grow as a professional before pursuing more ambitious opportunities at work!

Generous

The company has a very strong and unwavering leadership style in place to pilot the affairs of this business. When it comes down salaries, commissions or other benefits such as stock options; they are generous - I consider them among some greatest offers around! There's also positive environment with great team members who make working at our firm an enjoyable experience every day--not just because you're making money but more so from being surrounded by professionals all vying towards success together

Very good payment

Premium Choice is a great workplace with productive employees. Managers are available and willing to help, the pay isn't bad at all for such an enjoyable experience of working there- plus you get loads more benefits!

Any qualification

Promotions are tricky. If you follow all of the rules and policies, promise your employer that they will be able to trust in order for them not only see but also hear success from their side as well- then it's possible! More importantly though is working hard--no one gets ahead without putting forth an effort; even if someone doesn't have any qualifications or experience whatsoever (like myself). It has taken years upon years worth investments into education which gave me everything needed at this point: knowledge on how businesses operate both internally plus externally

Challenging, but not stressful

Management cares about the success of the agents. It would be great if they'd offered incentives during AEP. There are no benefits being offered currently which means there should be an increase in the hourly wage.

Pros

Relaxed enviroment

Cons

no benefits

Enough for me

I feel fulfilled each and every day at work. The management is keen on including everyone in the planning process, so I always have a say when it comes to what happens next with my career or projects that are close enough for me! Every colleague here has been great - they're all friendly but not too chatty which leaves plenty of room left over just sitting by your computer waiting patiently while you know exactly where everything stands already because nobody can be bothered reading emails nowadays

Working here is beuty

If you want to save more money, I would suggest taking on other jobs. Working here gives enough time for yourself and running shifts if necessary so that's good!

Fair enough

Lovely colleagues to work with; they are always happy and fun. The management is really good at handling employee matters, which I think makes for a more enjoyable experience as well! They don't tolerate any form of cheating or tribalism either - it's important that everyone feels welcome in this environment so there aren’t even thoughts about racism here either (I'm sure you know what happens when people get too comfortable). Remuneration seems fair enough considering all these benefits along with an amazing

Working together

Working here has been an amazing experience for me. I love how we're all able to work together as one team and achieve great things! My managers deserve most of the credit because they make it possible, but every single person on our payroll count themselves lucky just having this opportunity at hand when you take a look around your workplace - there are some really bright minds working hard behind-the scenes that don't often get recognition or appreciation yet bring true value nonetheless I'm proud being part them

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Premium Choice Insurance Services. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.0 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits