PREMIUM PROPERTIES Employee Reviews

Needs happiness
Administrative/Front Office (Former Employee) –  Lake Nona, FLApril 20, 2018
Wouldn't recommend anyone to the company that company as management was never really around for any kind of help when needed. You where by yourself most of the time.
Great staff
Realtor (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLJanuary 30, 2018
I was treated like family. I was given the tools to be successful, I was given help when needed, I felt as if I was a trusted and valued member of the sales teal.
Pros
Training
Real Estate office
Licensed Realtor (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLDecember 13, 2017
Licensed Realtor (Full-time to Part-time) – Premium Properties, As a Realtor this is a good place to start, new office new computers and learning classes every month.
My Role With Premium Properties
Resident Property Manager (Former Employee) –  Oakland, CANovember 21, 2017
I had been working for Premium Properties for 4 years before they decided to part ways with me, along with providing no reason for the parting. The building I lived in was the building that I was Resident Property Manager of. My role was to assist Residents with any issues they may encounter (i.e. lost keys, locked out of unit) and clean up around the building and common areas.

In the beginning it was enjoyable and my Supervisor was easy to get along with. Unfortunately, as time passed, that all changed. The main issue was that the company I was working for really had no interest in making and keeping the tenants happy, it was all about the money and turning over each unit. There was a lot of head butting about what should get done around each building. I lost a lot of fights for the tenants because of this. This entire aspect was also the most difficult part of my job.

The best part of the job though was meeting all of the tenants and becoming friendly with them over the years. Also hearing the tenants tell me how happy they were with the work I was doing and how I helped make the place feel like home again. Since my Supervisor did not recognize the work I did, it was a great feeling hearing it from the residents.
Pros
Meeting new people. Contributing to the cleanliness of the neighborhood.
Cons
Difficult Supervisor. Company unwilling to do quite a bit to make tenants happy.
nice place to work
Property Manager (Former Employee) –  Walnut Creek, CANovember 3, 2017
Manager as well as coworkers are nice, people are nice, they treat their clients with respect as well as understanding of what the buyer wants. I would recommend them highly.
Staying on point with my the clients.
Real Estate Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLOctober 25, 2017
The work place is open and free with no monthly desk fees. The hardest part of the job is to stay focus when working outside of the office on a daily.
Professional Workplace
Real Estate Agent (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLOctober 7, 2017
Great workplace,friendly and professional Environment.
Many Offices to choose from, Couching is available with Mentoring Program.Additional classes for new Agents are available.
Knowledge different cultures
Realtor (Current Employee) –  10645 narcoosse Rd. Orlando, FL 32832April 10, 2017
Every day I try with different nationalities, I have the capacity to work independently. My mature character that is highly motivated and a self-starter, I have to languages in Spanish and English.
Pros
I work for myself
Cons
Only I have remuneration when I get my own clients.
productive
Real Estate Agent (Former Employee) –  PhilippinesNovember 4, 2015
Display and market real property to possible buyers.
 Promote sales through advertisements, open houses and listing services.
 Determine clients’ needs and financials abilities in order to propose solutions that suit them.
Assist clients in Home Lease and Purchase
Sales and Leasing Consultant (Current Employee) –  Orland, FLOctober 6, 2015
Its a great Company to work for, as an Independent Real Eastate Agent I have plenty of spare time to myself, as a typical closing can take upto 60 days
Pros
no guarenteed income
Productive and Friendly Place
Realtor/Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Douglas, GAAugust 25, 2015
Good work place, with an encouraging broker. The staff is friendly. I have learned a lot about sales, public relations, and real estate.
Pros
Flexible hours
Cons
Commission Based
active workplace
Self Employed (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNSeptember 10, 2013
excellent workplace and a veryy satisfying atmosphere.eceryonne kept a positive attitude.
Pros
free time to work onother projects
Cons
no cons