Premium Retail Services Careers & Employment - Working at Premium Retail Services
- CEOBrian Travers and Kevin Travers
- Company sizemore than 10,000
- Revenue$100M to $500M (USD)
- IndustryRetail & Wholesale
You're seeing Premium Retail Services jobs close to Ashburn, VA.
9 days agoView job
11 days agoView job
Salary estimated from 28.4K employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed.
Employees at Premium Retail Services have reported receiving these benefits. They will vary by role and location.
What would you say about your employer?
Help fellow job seekers by sharing your unique experience.
People have asked 127 questions about working at Premium Retail Services. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from Premium Retail Services employees.
Insights from 306 Indeed users who have interviewed with Premium Retail Services within the last 5 years.
Ok, and the work from home part. Do i just work from home and not meet anyone from the company, especially during this whole covid 19 thing. And what software would i need for my computer since they said you need a computer or laptop for the job.
What my availability was?
How many years of merchandising experience I had. Explain your answer. If i was tech savvy. Rate myself. Do i have a car. Do i have a computer with printer. Do i have a phone that can take pictures and send E-Mails.
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- Premium Retail Services