PrePaid Ventures

• Time and location flexibility
Areas for improvement
  • Energizing work tasks
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
  • General feeling of work happiness

Ok workplace

Nice office enviornment , nice coworkers ok pay. Not enough hours. No room for advancement. Not stable employment. Hours change weekly. No benefits if you are a part time employee

No room for growth

You will stay in the same place you started for years if you don’t ask for promotion or raise and that won’t guarantee the raise or promotion. A lot of micromanaging and no trust in employees

Pros

Some free lunches

Cons

Short breaks and not growth opportunities.

extremely busy

pepole come and go in this call center..there is hard pressure ..heavy call volume inbound and out.poor morale...pay was very good..customer service at this position is difficult

Amazing atmosphere - great leadership

This is a great place to work. Management always willing to help you achieve goals and learn. Team members are friendly and always willing to help. Good pay and PTO.

Great work

Great Place, really enjoy working here. Ceo is young and dynamic and helps push employees to do well. The company and teams is expanding and is in a good space.

Great

Awesome experience, people and benefits. Great pay and great pay increase. Some of the unprofessionally clients I've ever met. Crazy hours especially when they're short staffed.

Pros

Pay

Cons

Hours

great atmosphere amongst employees

Its a good job but CEO does not consider call center reps unless our quota is low and speaks bad upon certain employees. Great pay per hour starting off with $14.00 but only 1 or 2 days of work every week could not provide for my family with this job. I'am now in search for a career at this present time.

Pros

Good workers

Cons

not enough hours provided to employees, CEO does not care about workers at all.

Productive and fun place to work

A fun and productive place to work. The staff was very welcoming when I first started working there. My co-workers and management are willing to help whenever there is an issue. The most enjoyable part of the job is the satisfaction of every customer with our customer service.

Call Center

Answering calls from card holders of Nexis Card Prepaid Visa card. I have learned so much more than i thought i knew from doing customer service via phone. It takes so much more energy to make someone feel better about stressful situations when you are not in front of them face to face. I learned how to smile thorough the phone so my customers can hear it in my voice. The hardest part of the job is the scheduling because i really wanted full time. It really is a wonderful work environment whether it is a fast paced day or a slow one.

Pros

four day work week and most weekends off

Prepaid venture

During my sales experience with Prepaid ventures Ltd. I had to build my own leads, Generated leads for the remaining sales force, I also maintained and brought on new accounts in territories and markets they never had a presence in, I created and perfected a ideal successful protocol to bring on new leads and verify candidates to be potential agents of the product, I have closed some of the biggest accounts in the company short history and simplified their on boarding process by 60%, My reasons for departure from PPV was their lack of commitment and fulfillment of agreements of salary, commission and compensation for my acts of valor and salesmanship I am looking to further expand my experiences in the sales force and I await new challenges

Pros

n/a

Cons

poor teamwork, miscommunication, lack of morale and respect for employees

Productive, easy going, helpful

team player, cooperative, self starter, bilingual/Spanish knowing what job task for day to expect and more. assist other departments if needed. take initiative to start and finish tasks other then my own without invading anyone's dept. accomplishing deadlines, expectations. being able to assist incoming calls from clients with any issues out of their reach. knowing incoming call ended satisfactorily.

Pros

occassional free lunches; family oriented/understanding

Cons

healthcare, favoritism within, too many smokers

Ask a question about working or interviewing at PrePaid Ventures. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Learn about PrePaid Ventures in popular locations

• PrePaid Ventures
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?