Presence Health Employee Reviews

fun place to work
vendor management rep (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILNovember 11, 2018
face pace environment , friendly coworkers great place to learn about healthcare. Excellent training and a great place to enhance your skills. Growth opportunities provided.
Pros
Paid time off, a lot of parties at work. reflex time is available
Productive place to work
Sanitation Worker (Former Employee) –  Joliet, ILNovember 11, 2018
Great place to work, good opportunity for advancement. Overtime is available if needed, and the hours worked well for me. Management is great and shows fairness.
Good Place to work
Residency Coordinator, St. Francis Hospital (PSFH) (Former Employee) –  Evanston, ILNovember 9, 2018
Presence Health is a good place yo work but the pay can be a little challenging unless you’re in management. However, it’s still a good job and I encourage people to stay there.
Pros
Family-like atmosphere
Cons
Need better pay
Great Place to work for
Desktop Systems Engineer II (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILOctober 30, 2018
Presence Health is a great place to work for. Many Benefits. Team Work. Great Boss. All around good place to work. Management is excellent. Take good care of their employees. Comradery amongst co-workers.
Pros
On-call Pay, Good Benefits, Great Team to work with.
Cons
Lack necessary tools to do job.
Low pay and poor management
Nurse (Former Employee) –  Aurora, ILOctober 26, 2018
the staff is a MESS they’re understaffed, they don’t care about the residents, they only care about their budget, getting new residents to fill a room and get money from, they get mad every time you write an incident report, staff is very nosey and will get you in trouble for any little thing, lack of communication, NURSES don’t want to work they want CNA’s to do all of their work, they just don’t care for people, they’re very LAZY they’re just there to get a pay check. It’s sad... the pay is a JOKE!!! No bonuses, no raise, and they take 30 min out of your paycheck and sometimes we’re so busy we can’t even take a break... it’s ridiculous!!!!! They always say everyone’s replaceable never take into consideration our sacrifices or recognize our job. It’s utterly disgusting
Pros
Can’t think of one
Cons
Pay, management, lack of communication, understaffed
Place is not managed well.
Enviromental Services Worker (Current Employee) –  La Grange, ILOctober 24, 2018
The beginning of me working here was ok until I started seeing how the facility is truly ran. The only reason I applied here was too get back on my feet for the time if not I wouldn’t have bothered
Pros
You work at your own pace.
Cons
Poor management and communication
Fun and rewarding place
Family Service Specialist (Former Employee) –  Bellwood, ILOctober 23, 2018
I enjoyed working at Presence for the most part but it had issues like all jobs do. I learned many skills and brought many skills to the table. At times management was very supportive and others not so much.
Great team but horrible manager
Analyst (Current Employee) –  IllinoisOctober 22, 2018
The team I work with is fantastic, the only draw back to working at presence is that my manager is unprofessional. They have said offensive things and HR has done nothing about it. Work life balance is great though and the work is interesting.
Negative culture. Bad management
Management Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Joliet, ILOctober 11, 2018
Used to be a good place to work. Culture is now negative and cut throat. Management from mid to upper level, don't care about employees. It's all about reimbursement and ratings. Always understaffed from transport to nursing to dietary.
Pros
Competitive pay
Cons
Negative culture, understaffed.
Operation Support
Senior Operation Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  Bolingbrook, ILOctober 10, 2018
Reset Network password, also health care password, monitor networks for over 100 facilities, follow procedures for network failures, trained new employees
Excellent facility to work for
RN (Former Employee) –  Rockford, ILOctober 4, 2018
I was employed at Presence health for 8 years in the sub acute unit
and was the house charge .
Loved caring for our patients and being a part of great team.
Pros
Able to work extra hours if needed
Good Place to work
Reimbursement Specialist II (Current Employee) –  Bolingbrook, ILSeptember 24, 2018
I learned a lot while working at Presence Health. I enjoyed my job as a Reimbursement Specialist. I do not agree with how they handled our merger. The Company implied there would be no layoffs. They currently laid off a lot of Team Members throughout Revenue Cycle.
Pros
Great benefits and pay
Cons
bad or misleading communication
No comment
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILSeptember 24, 2018
I was nice working here I loved my job here but I was laid off I didn’t agree with the changes made in the laboratory we were happy to be with the hospital
Vice President, Merger Integration (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILSeptember 14, 2018
Presence health was a great place to work and offered a lot of opportunity for advancement with talented employees. Management has changed and so will culture.
i would like to work in the kitchen as dietary
Medical Biller (Former Employee) –  Bolingbrook, ILSeptember 14, 2018
it was great to work for presence health, but the drive for to far
i like helping people with they menu
make sure the tray was correct for patient
and writing on the menu the % what was eating
Cons
long drive
Not alot of opportunities to advance.
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Joliet, ILSeptember 12, 2018
A good training hospital for schools and incoming professionals. Very diverse and have complete respect for all religions. A equal opportunity employer. Throughput years they have been bought out by alot of different companies to balance out the budget and keep maintaining.
Productive and fun to work. Good team spirits
Charge Nurse (Current Employee) –  Kankakee, ILSeptember 5, 2018
I enjoy working with my coworkers. We work as a team and support each other. Our manager supports staff and makes sure the environment is safe and fun to work in
Pros
Great staff
Cons
Short staffed
Was a great place to work before they centralized HR
Senior Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILSeptember 3, 2018
When located on site at medical facility, had great teamwork and terrific relationship with facility management. Things went downhill when they centralized HR into a call center environment. All new management had no relationship with staff, technology never worked as planned, no face-to face time with hiring managers, and poor HR service to staff.
Pros
Paid fairly and good benefits
Cons
Poor environment after centralizing with poor customer service
N/a
Patient Services Rep (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILAugust 29, 2018
The office I worked in made my experience bad with this company. I always did my job to the best of my ability. The communication amongst staff was NA
Pros
Multity tasking, working with 5 doctors, location
Cons
Communication, pay, ability to excel
Excellent Organization
Director of Compensation and Benefits (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILAugust 28, 2018
New and challenging assignments and projects as the result of a merger of two health systems which allowed you to bring together new and old means of doing business.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Presence Health. Our community is ready to answer.

See reviews about

Ratings from women

3.1InHerSight Score

2.9Personal Development

3.6Career Opportunities

2.7Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight