PresenceLearning Employee Reviews

Limited resources
Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CADecember 5, 2018
The infrastructure is not in place to deliver customers what we promise. The sales department is the only valued department, everyone else is second rate in the CEO's eyes.
Focus is on the business/profit only
Contractor (Former Employee) –  United StatesJune 27, 2018
A mess of a company
Disjointed onboarding process
Grossly unprepared districts
Leads that focus on maintaining and supporting contracted districts to the exclusion of maintaining and supporting providers, frequently creating avoidable issues due to lack of communication with contracted provider
Turnover and ever changing interpretation of vague policies to protect the business - see the code of conduct
At no point were the indicated hours or clients provided
At no point were the unpaid hours it required to complete some assessments or to answer emails from the company or the contracted district considered or appreciated. Your time, skills, and knowledge are of no value.
Full time employees send frequent emails that you are expected to respond to immediately although you are not compensated for your time
It is important to consider the difference between providing a service and providing a billable event for a for profit business.
Pros
Providing service
Cons
Everything else
Operations Specialist, Provider Relations (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAJune 18, 2018
Early stage start up
Great Mission
Great leadership and co-workers
Business processes changes frequently and abrupt decision making
Growing too quickly and not being prepared for it hurt the company
Work from home is an option
Office is beautiful
Lunch provided on Mondays
Contract work
Teletherapy Speech Language Pathologist (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAJune 4, 2018
Presence Learning was a exciting place of employment. It was an enjoyable opportunity to work from home. The staff was helpful and the tech support was great. A typical day had student's ringing my virtual doorbell to attend speech therapy. Presence learning's on-line platform had plentiful activities and worksheets to use during my speech therapy sessions. It was a positive experience to work for them.
Pros
work from home
Fun Place to Work
Texas Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXMay 28, 2018
PresenceLearning provides a much needed service to students with special needs. The more successful I was selling, the more I was able to make these kids' lives better. Everyone at PresenceLearning demonstrated positive attitudes, were team-players, and were dedicated to making this world a better place.
Great Work Life Balance!
Online Pediatric Speech Language Pathologist (Current Employee) –  United StatesApril 19, 2018
Providing top notch therapy services from the comfort of home office.
Great support by Lead Clinicians
State of the art therapy platform.
Work a flexible schedule
Good teletherapy company
Speech-language Pathologist (Former Employee) –  Madison, WINovember 12, 2017
PL does a good job with their platform and technical support. They also provided ways for SLPs to be mentored by and collaborate with other SLPs. There can be quite a bit of frustration depending on the school district you are working with, but none of the frustration came from PL in my experience.
Dream Job for Tier 1 Tech
Support Services Representative (English) (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTNovember 10, 2017
As far as jobs go this was a dream job. As long as you were a responsible worker, it was great. I would go to work and work my cases and new cases that came in and then when there was free time then we would either learn more about the system and ask questions about a case. The management was I would say overall very fair. They didn't micromanage everything and allowed you the freedom to do your job but if you were late a lot or doing things that you weren't supposed to then they would get rid of you. The hardest part of the job would be the cases that we would get that we didn't know the answer to or when we were overloaded with cases. The best part of the job was the people that we worked with.
Pros
Free lunches every Monday, free drinks and snacks
Cons
None that I can think of
Overall great company
Speech Language Pathologist (Current Employee) –  PennsylvaniaJune 9, 2017
Overall great company. Supportive staff with good training. Support from fellow speech language pathologists helps in learning teletherapy world. Great tech support.
Telepractice is Amazing
Speech Pathologist (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CAApril 22, 2017
I love telepractice! The platform is great! It allows for great interaction with the students. I love working from home and the flexibility with scheduling.
Pros
Flexibility
Excellent people, excellent environment
Technical Support Agent Tier I (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTApril 3, 2017
I started at PresenceLearning in their support department and was pleasantly surprised at the level of professionalism and welcoming culture throughout the company. My direct supervisors were always helpful and happy to listen to thoughts and concerns about the direction our department was taking and often included us in their talks with other departments to keep us in the loop. Even as I was leaving the company I was taken back by just how much everyone really cared about each individual's success in their career.

If you get a chance to work for this company, you won't regret it.
Pros
Free Lunches, Company activities, Advancement opportunities
Contracted SLP
Speech Language Pathologist - Contracted (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CAMarch 20, 2017
Amazing opportunity and flexibility to schedule around your needs. Lots of support from upper management. Excellent training provided for new employees.
Pros
Friendly and supportive upper management. Flexible schedule
Cons
Cons - No guaranteed summer work, paying estimated taxes
Great place to work! Excellent environment.
Legal and Compliance (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAMarch 15, 2017
The culture was great! People were friendly. The environment was relaxed. Great perks like free snacks and lunches. Would strongly recommend checking the company out.
Fun workplace but no work life balance.
Senior Accountant (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAJune 22, 2016
Presence Learning is is fun workplace to work. The company culture fosters togetherness and teamwork. Everyone believes in the mission of the company.

The company tools aren't sustainable for it's growth. A lot of pressure is put on you to deliver great work but the tools to accomplish that is lacking.
Pros
Free Lunches, Team events
Cons
No work life balance