Press Ganey Associates, Inc. Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
manager
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  South Bend, INMay 8, 2018
I began at the bottom as a Sales Associate, and worked myself up to Account Management. I was only in that role for a while but I enjoyed meeting clients and managing their accounts. I had to find ways to manage my accounts that made sense to me, but overall it was a great place to work.

Management micromanaged and was not very well people oriented. But that could have been his style.
Pros
Nice office space
Cons
Micromanaged
Great company with a great mission
Service Desk Technician (Current Employee) –  South Bend, INJanuary 25, 2018
Press Ganey is a great company to work for. They are steadily growing and have a great mission: To reduce patient suffering. The company offers a very competitive salary and benefits package. I have enjoyed my time here.
Pros
Benefits, pay, flexibility
Cons
Long hours, heavy work load.
Phone center associate (Current Employee) –  South Bend, INOctober 4, 2017
This is a great company, but the call center life is not for me. I think that it has nice management and the things that they do for the community are numerous, which is good. But from the call center there is no room for advancement unless a lead leaves, which is not something that happens often at all.
Flexible hours - great people
Commenter (Former Employee) –  South Bend, INSeptember 6, 2017
In the department I worked in we received bonuses for excellent work - The hours were flexible & people were great to work with. The work was challenging & it kept you alert. There were meetings to keep employees informed of changes that were going to happen.
A very nice environment, and a caring place to work
Commenter (Former Employee) –  South Bend, INJune 28, 2017
I was in commenting, an entry level position. I met so many wonderful people some of which I stay in contact with. The company at the time I was there was and still is a good solid company and they really care about their employees. It was clear what was expected and I really enjoyed what I did. I retired early to take care of my first and only grandson. If not for that I would have stayed on until now. The department I was in was large, everyone was very pleasant and got along well. Never had a problem with anyone there.
Pros
Wonderful reward lunches, parties. Good benefits.
Cons
None that I can think of. I have only good memories of Press Ganey.
Terrible place to work.
Data Entry Processor (Former Employee) –  South Bend, INApril 26, 2017
Don't recommend to anyone. Poor management. Don't value their employees. If you are thinking about going here for employment, let me save you the hassle and say go somewhere else. The CEO is an idiot.
Pros
None.
Cons
Poor management, slave workers, don't work with you.
Worked from home.
Data Entry (Former Employee) –  South Bend, INMarch 30, 2017
I transcribed medical surveys. I enjoyed working from home. The demands of the position were very high. There was a review completed every two weeks. Required to type 60 - 100 words per minute.
Pros
Working from home.
Cons
Constant work reviews.