Fun workplace, great team and vibe
Shift lead (Former Employee) – Los Angeles, CA – August 4, 2018
● Direct other employees through their daily routines and interact with customers to make sure that they have a satisfactory experience
● Act as quality control, ensuring customer satisfaction through training employees properly and adhering to company policy.
● Drive company sales growth and profitability through customer centric selling, teamwork, superior product knowledge, and an impeccable customer experience.
● Provide individual & team performance feedback and recommendations to managers.
● Coach and elevate team performance in the moment to maximize team selling potential. Set clear goals and expectations with all associates on every shift.
● Support onboarding of new employees and continued training of selling team.
● Create new relationships with everyday customers and speak on the benefits from our products as well as doing a cleanse.
● Perform opening and closing duties including execution of bank deposits, receipt of shipment, and interpret / disseminate company directive when assigned as manager on duty. Maintain store appearance and cleanliness standards.
● Some other responsibilities include supervising all associates, bank deposits, online orders, inventory, scheduling/ labor, making orders, interviewing, and training.