PRESSTIGE PRINTING

PRESSTIGE PRINTING Employee Reviews

All around great place to work.
Great environment and great people. Highly recommend. Each person of the staff is willing to help others in order for the company to succeed as a whole.
Pros
Independance in the work place
Cons
sometimes required heavy lifting
walk a mile in employees shoes
I enjoyed my role at Presstige, and they produce a very good quality product somehow, but I wish that the management team would have paid more attention to the employee's opinions and be open to hearing their contributions to improving the overall work & customer experience. It can be very stressful, and the work load overwhelming at peak production times. There is always opportunity for improvement in every operation, but not when egos and attitudes get in the way.
Pros
many good people producing good products
Cons
frustrations dealing with management
Awesome!
Fantastic place to work! Management is the best I could ever hope for. The stress level is very low, which is VERY rare in the printing industry. They are open to new ideas... also very rare. The coworkers are very friendly, although there is always some sort of drama. It is kept to a minimal though. Overall, great people to work with in an enjoyable atmosphere.
Pros
Friendly people. Great management. Low stress. Health benefits.
Cons
Minor drama.
Leave a review. Help people like you.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at PRESSTIGE PRINTING. Our community is ready to answer.
4.3